[Verse 1] FAVORITE The fact you saw the world affected all your decisions You prolly go insane with a nigga like me Don't come looking for love You see a lot of crooks and the crooks still crook

Hopelessly So just pop a couple bands with a nigga like me And I'm the one to blame, ain't no loving me Baby, I know you need me, like I need you You bring a man to his knees with your class 17 Oct. 2020. Shawty, if you looking for somebody tryna settle down August Alsina. But I admire your popping bottles and dipping The way you should be loved. So what you tryna do? Note: When you embed the widget in your site, it will match your site's styles (CSS). You probably go insane with a nigga like me

Right here is where we both belong Now you in this corner tryna put it together Let's just party till we can't, ain't no loving me . Like you never had the love, had a love Like you never had the love, had a love Like I need you (Need you) I’m the only one making you feel But you know I can't stay right? Believe we had a great night You use to them but ain't no loving me I know you started off a dope dealer You probably go insane with a nigga like me

Don't come looking for love August learned at an early age that drugs and money could make you, or break you. So don't come looking for love All I wanna do is love you August But you know I can't stay right? you fronting in them streets keep saying we just friends You had a lot of crooks try to steal your heart   But I'm not the one you wanna love (No love, no love, no love, no love) Baby I know you need me (Need me) you can't treat me like you treat them You got me wrapped around your finger I'm serious Oh, no love, no love, no love, no love, no love well you can't like this way balla And I'm the one to blame, ain't no loving me Make sure your selection Shawty, if you looking for somebody trying to settle down You should just drink a couple drinks with a nigga like me Yes I am from one to ten, ten Don't come looking for love

Born and bred from the streets of New Orleans, Louisiana, enter into the game, 21-year-old August Alsina... With the love and hustle of the Crescent City running through his veins, August is eager to follow in the footsteps of the NOLA music legends that paved his way. You use to them but ain't no loving me (No love, no love, no love, no love) Nah babe Wishing you could see yourself through my eyes Don't question what I want

Never really had luck, never figure out Uh, nah, babe Ooh, but I'm ready, girl, ready, girl, for something more

You don't like that I make this easy, leaving She said she want to stay together(Young money), I don't think I can ooh But I ain't the type to tell you that I miss you, shit You should hit me when you tired of playing up in the house and ain't nobody around Ooh, but I'm ready, girl, ready, girl, for something more Oh, no love, no love, no love, no love Saying I'm different, girl, different, girl, makes it worse, I'm sure You had a lot of crooks try to steal your heart Lyrics.com. But you know I can't stay right?

I know you start off a dope dealer Let's just party 'til we can't, ain't no loving me Until the morning we can freak You know I can't make this thing that official After sexing on the floor Me and them girls, we ain't the same, boo (No love, no love, no love, no love) You got it girl, you got it girl It's hard not to stare, way you moving your body So don't come looking for love Like you got your head over your heels Pop a couple bands with a nigga like me I swear this is my favorite song I'm serious All I wanna do is love you You know I hate it, when you leave me But now your grown up, so fly it's like a blessing Copyright: Writer(s): Christopher Gholson, August Alsina, David Brown, Maurice Wade Lyrics Terms of Use.

You should hit me when you tired of playing up in the house

Let's just party till we can't, ain't no loving me I hear what you would say and girl it's clear to see [Verse 2] You should just drink a couple drinks with a nigga like me Get instant explanation for any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web! Loving ain't the same with a nigga like me I'm not the type to make promises I can’t keep Oh, no love, no love, no love, no love, no love, August Alsina feat. You should just drink a couple drinks with a nigga like me All I wanna do is love you You need that

'Cause you love it then you leave it Loving ain't the same with a nigga like me But after this you gotta go (Go, go, go) Baby, that’s just the half [Pre-Chorus] Advisory - the following lyrics contain explicit language: August [Verse 2] You use to them but ain't no loving me You should just drink a couple drinks with a nigga like me pop a couple bands with a nigga like me

You should hit me when you tired of playing up in the house [Chorus] All you gotta do is let me love you
Let's just party 'til we can't, ain't no loving me You don't like that, I make this easy, leaving, After sexing on the floor Oh, no love, no love, no love, no love, no love I hear what you would say and girl it's clear to see Don't come looking for love And ain't nobody around, you need that And ain't nobody around All you gotta do is let me love you You probably go insane with a nigga like me For a second you were here, now you over there Think you know music? I hear what you would say and girl it's clear to see no love, no love, no love, no love, no love, no love, no love, no love, no love

August you know, I'm here to save you so what you want baby (No love, no love, no love, no love, no love) You used to them You should just drink a couple drinks with a nigga like me Pop a couple bands with a nigga like me So don't come looking for love Shorty if you looking for somebody tryna settle down The Lyrics for No Love by August Alsina feat. [Chorus] Never really had luck, never figure out All I wanna be is there for you Let's just party till we can't, ain't no loving me You should just drink a couple drinks with a nigga like me

Red light You probably go insane with a nigga like me Girl, I'm sitting here in this damn corner You should just drink a couple drinks with a nigga like me

Loving ain't the same with a nigga like me It's hard not to stare, way you moving your body I know you hard, I know that you a killer But ain't no loving me So don't come looking for love. You got it, girl, you got it, girl And I'm the one to blame, ain't no loving me At just 14,… more », Sheet Music  Believe we had a great night but I ain't the type to tell you that I miss you shit Never really had luck, never figure out Loving ain't the same with a nigga like me You know I can't make this thing that official But ain't no loving me You probably go insane with a nigga like me, No love STANDS4 LLC, 2020. pop a couple bands with a nigga like me Baby, that's just the half I hear what you would say and, girl, it's clear to see We can both make love to the daylight Looking through all your thoughts and looking over your shoulder You bring a man to his knees with your class (No love, no love, no love, no love) I know you heard it all, heard it all, heard it all before You know I can't make this thing that official When you need that late night No Love lyrics performed by August Alsina: She said she want to stay together I don't think I can ooh Red 'Cause without you, girl, I'm incomplete And I'm the one to blame, ain't no loving me Young Money You don't like that, I make this easy (Easy) 'Cause without you, girl, I'm incomplete Why you coming over weeded When it feel so good, we tend to get emotional But it wasn't your fault, wasn't in your intentions Now you in this corner tryna put it together Right here is where we both belong Get instant explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web! So don't come looking for love, No love Walking on cloud nine (No love, no love, no love, no love, no love) cause you want it then you leave it but you know how bad I need it "No Love Lyrics." (No love, no love), Writer(s): Christopher James Gholson, August Anthony Alsina, Maurice Wade, David Debrandon Brown, You will get 3 free months if you haven't already used an Apple Music free trial, Made with love & passion in Italy. She said she wanna stay together Don't take it personal yes I am the one for ten, ten (No love, no love, no love, no love) And girl it's clear to see An annotation cannot contain another annotation. You had a lot of dreams that transform to visions

After sexing on the floor So what you want, baby? (1 fan), Born and bred from the streets of New Orleans, Louisiana, enter into the game, 21-year-old August Alsina... And I'm the one to blame, ain't no loving me . I hear what you would say How to love, how to love And I'm the one to blame, ain't no loving me I hear what you would say and, girl, it's clear to see All I want is you so what you tryna do? Saying I'm different, girl, different, girl, makes it worse, I’m sure (All I want is you) We can both make love to the daylight, You got it girl, you got it girl you know I hate when you leave me cause you want it then you leave it but you know how bad I need it And I'm the one to blame, ain't no loving me That's why I gotta have you You prolly go insane with a nigga like me So don't come looking for love You're so fuckin' conceited

I hear what you would say and, girl, it's clear to see No love, no love, no love, no love, no love, no love, no love, no love, no love no love, no love, no love, no love, no love, no love, no love, no love, no love no love, no live, no love August you know, I'm here to save you Me and them girls, we ain't the same, boo You know I hate it, when you leave me 'Cause you love … All you gotta do is let me love you

[Pre-Chorus] And I'm the one to blame, ain't no loving me And girl, it's clear to see Hope you see But let your guard down, your niggas know you feel her, feel her

You used to them August Alsina faced many difficulties before he