If you are in Epcot, I would suggest some of the other restaurants over 9 Dragons.More. Ask

What Does A Tokyo Disney Resort Vacation Cost? Disney World Restaurants And frankly, Nine Dragons in the China Pavilion has been one that we’ve decided to skip much of the time. Nine Dragons is located in Disney’s Epcot theme park.

Honestly would eat here every day if it wasn’t so expensive lol! Official information can be found at DisneyParks.com. As Artistic Director, he picks musicals to bring to his hometown of Hamilton, Ontario Canada that have never been produced in the area. Of course there are better options at Disney World but this is one of the best values I’ve seen at a table-service restaurant.

The food is awesome though and great portions. Once you’ve finished admiring the gorgeous views inside Nine Dragons, make sure you turn your attention to the restaurant’s oversized windows. Have you tried Nine Dragons Restaurant? The Scenes in the Haunted Mansion: Ranked, Ranking the Table-Service Restaurants We’ve Eaten At – Walt Disney World – Wandering In Disney, Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party Review & Guide, Ranking the Table-Service Restaurants We've Eaten At - Walt Disney World.

We opted to share with our main course being the Nine Dragons Lunch Box. Change ), You are commenting using your Google account. 10 hours ago … Get full access to the WDW Crowd Calendar, Lines Mobile App, Touring Plans and More! Location:

Lacquered woods, rich reds and beautiful fabrics create an elegant and serene atmosphere. My spouse had the Honey Sesame Chicken very...delicious with a light coating ina great sauce. Regional specialty entrees include kung pao chicken, canton pepper beef, and honey sesame chicken (their most popular dish). Disney's Hollywood Studios That was certainly the case here as I think we saw the wait staff at our table at Nine Dragons more than just about any other WDW meal we’ve had.

One benefit of an unpopular restaurant is that the service should be very attentive. The restaurant is thought of as one of Disney World’s worst and is also one of the least popular in World Showcase. Disney's Coronado Springs Resort Sticky rice pudding The food is good and service is generally good as well. They arrived quickly, fresh, tasted fine. Fandom may earn an affiliate commission on sales made from links on this page. from my home and had a much better and cheaper meal. Nine Dragons is located in Disney’s Epcot theme park.

Disney's Beach Club Resort While you’re waiting for you food to arrive at Nine Dragons, you’ll be able to practice Chinese calligraphy using the easy lesson printed on your placemat.

If you are in Epcot, I would suggest some of the other restaurants over 9 Dragons. It would appear that the two restaurants share a kitchen and I can’t say I’m a fan of the counter-service option so I was a little bit worried heading into the meal. I used my dining plan and you get an entree, a dessert and a drink (soft or alcoholic - I had a really nice glass of wine!). Moving on to the food, here’s a look at the menu. efficient service create a respite from the bustle of World Showcase. Can I ask if anyone has dined at Nine Dragons on the Disney Dining Plan.? Our kids enjoy the pot stickers the best. DisneyDining.com is not affiliated with The Walt Disney Company. sure if that's how they ensure they move people in and out of the restaurant so that you are not lingering or not. We love returning over and over again to find new secrets and try new experiences. To stop the session, click the X in the screen-sharing window at any time. Lacquered woods, rich reds and beautiful fabrics create an elegant and serene atmosphere. The menu is very apepalign with numerous dishes and ample quantities.

An Annual Passholder Exclusive Pop-Up Shop is Coming to Disney World! No it does not. Change ). ( Log Out /  This brightly colored restaurant decorated with Chinese lanterns, etched glass, and rich dark wood panels and tables makes this a traditional, yet modern restaurant. Here, you’ll be able to enjoy a view that’s just as stunning, since the windows overlook the World Showcase Lagoon Promenade! It was a pretty pricey chinese meal.More. The food here is better than your hometown Chinese cuisine, featuring Cantonese, Mongolian, Szechuan, Hunan and Kiangche-style dishes. The Shangri-La smoothie was awesome and delicious! This was our second time, and we can’t wait to go back for our third.

Typhoon Lagoon penny! We’ve enjoyed the fun Shrimp and Taro Lollipops, and guests can also try Spring Rolls with chicken or veggies, or go for some Spinach Noodles complete with spicy garlic dressing.

Bar or Lounge Tripadvisor gives a Travelers’ Choice award to accommodations, attractions and restaurants that consistently earn great reviews from travelers and are ranked within the top 10% of properties on Tripadvisor. You can search for the resident dragon all over Nine Dragons, and find him in murals, glass, and even on the ceiling and roof. There’s more to discover in Walt Disney World’s Epcot than you could do in one vacation. Are you sure you want to delete this answer? We bet this is a skill you never thought you’d learn at Walt Disney World!eval(ez_write_tag([[336,280],'disneydining_com-banner-1','ezslot_0',118,'0','0'])); Nine Dragons is, in our opinion, one of the most underrated restaurants in Walt Disney World’s Epcot.

Disney's Caribbean Beach Resort Last of all, we ordered a side of Fried Rice. You can usually get a table without a wait in the We will return and would def recommend a visit on your travels around the world. Disney's Art of Animation Resort Enjoy hot and cold appetizers, regional specialties, and desserts with traditional Asian flavors. I liked the meat better in this bun and really enjoyed the sauce but there were so many onions piled on that that it hurt some of the flavor. The restaurant is easy to find, sitting on the left side as guests enter the beautiful China Pavilion. All we ask is that you cite our work.

Enter your email address to follow this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email. Find out how you can save money on dining at Walt Disney World by using one of Disney’s Dining Plans. It is loud and crowded but it’s Disney, so to be expected. All Categories Appetizers include shrimp and chicken egg rolls, hot and sour soup and pork potstickers with cilantro soy dipping sauce. The expansive dining room is lavishly decorated in ornate Oriental fashion. Disney's Animal Kingdom Villas - Kidani Village Would love for them to add that or BBQ pork - some traditional items.More, I was hesitant on coming here but I changed my mind once we sat down. Room Service Nine Dragons’ attractive interior—subdued wood tones, colorful lanterns, beautiful backlit glass sculptures from China—and efficient service create a respite from the bustle of World Showcase. The restaurant is large as well which makes it one of the easier advance dining reservations (ADR) to get. Continue your visit to www.tripadvisor.ca, 1510 Epcot Resorts Blvd., Orlando, FL 32830. Very enjoyable experience! Epcot's table-service Chinese restaurant, Nine Dragons, offers a variety of Chinese cuisine for theme park guests. Just average. I didn’t think the meat was extremely high in quality but the overall taste was good, as well as the broccoli mixed into the dish. We also ordered the Pork Belly Bao Buns. Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Try the Nine Dragons Family Dinner Set, including soup, entree, and dessert for each guest. The Spare Ribs were pretty good with a sweet sauce on top of them.

The service was friendly, timely, and attentive.

The rice and sweet treat were both good but not memorable. The hanging lanterns are very pretty and the room is broken off into sections thanks to little partitions. Disney's All-Star Music Resort Nine Dragons features cuisine from the four regions of China: Cantonese, Szechuan, Kiangche and Mandarin.

For entrees, we ordered pork belly which was delicious, spinach noodles with salt...n pepper shrimps which was tasty, the pork ribs only comes in 4 or 5 piece, a bit dry but flavor is fine and the kungpao chicken, which is a disappointment, super dried and not good. As I mentioned, we were there for lunch where there’s exactly one thing on the fairly large menu that’s over $22. Nine Dragons Restaurant features cuisines from the four regions of China: Cantonese, Szechuan, Kiangche and Mandarin. It was a nice compliment to the meal although I’ve certainly had better Fried Rice in my life. 9 hours ago Check Out Our (BUSY) Monday at Hollywood Studios! The food was AMAZING,...the honey sesame chicken was incredible and I still get cravings for it now. The prices are bit high for the portions you get. This means that it’s often much easier to make reservations for Nine Dragons than many other Epcot restaurants, and the atmosphere is less crowded and more relaxing as a result.

Vegetarian stir-fry, noodle sampler with fresh Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant? Residing in the China Pavilion inside of World Showcase, the restaurant offers Chinese food. Nine Dragons Restaurant - Temporarily Unavailable.

If you are interested in using a photo from our website, go for it! In between Disney trips, he spends his time running the theatre company he started in 2007.

Lacquered woods, rich reds and beautiful fabrics create an elegant and serene atmosphere.

Nine Dragons Restaurant General information Located in China Pavilion, World Showcase Theme Park Epcot Type of Cuisine Chinese Hours 12:00am - Varies Source Nine Dragons Restaurant features cuisines from the four regions of China: Cantonese, Szechuan, Kiangche and Mandarin. We have eaten here the last 3 or 4 times we have visited Epcot. Nine Dragons is the table service option in the China pavilion at Epcot. Once inside the actual restaurant, the atmosphere is nice although a little cramped. Change ), You are commenting using your Facebook account. It's their favorite and why we return. Cannot recommend enough.More, Amazing Chinese food! https://disney.fandom.com/wiki/Nine_Dragons_Restaurant?oldid=2507326. Wandering In Disney is a fan site and is in no way affiliated with the Disney company. These are under the appetizer section of the meal and are only $12. 5 hours ago Disney’s Art of Animation Sets Refurb Schedule and Lists Available Amenities Upon Reopening 9 hours ago NEWS! As I said, the restaurant isn’t all that popular and Nine Dragons could benefit by simply getting rid of a few tables. Find more Walt Disney World dining locations on our Walt Disney World Resort menus page. Copyright ©2020 TouringPlans.com. Recent Walt Disney World 4 hours ago Give Your Droid a Brand New Look With These Parts Now Available in Disney World! and ginger cake for dessert. The expansive dining room is lavishly decorated in ornate Oriental fashion. All Locations It’s not a big issue and most World Showcase restaurants try to cram tables in. We’re big fans of dessert at Walt Disney World, and Epcot’s World Showcase is one of our favorite stops for yummy treats. in World Showcase, China Pavilion. Planning a trip to Walt Disney World? Reservation recommended and a great wait staff too. We just wondered what you get for your credits, entrees and desert and a drink? Other (ESPN WWoS, etc. Can not recommend this enough if you want a nice sit down lunch/dinner!More, Nine Dragons is amazing! vegetables and pork and chicken dipping sauces. Magic Kingdom kung pao shrimp; Beijing roast duck salad with egg roll skin and hoisin ( Log Out /  Disney's All-Star Sports Resort It tends to fly under the radar, and it never sees crowds like certain other World Showcase restaurants see (Le Cellier, I’m looking at you!). Disney's Contemporary Resort

Blizzard Beach Restaurant Info: Asian/Chinese, Lunch/Dinner A la carte, $$ – $15 to $34.99 per adult. little twist.

Find more Walt Disney World dining locations on our Walt Disney World Resort menus page. Every visit the food is excellent very consistent too. Recent Walt Disney World 4 hours ago Give Your Droid a Brand New Look With These Parts Now Available in Disney World!