Powered by  - Designed with the Hueman theme, 3 Musketeers Lyrics – ​PPcocaine ft. YBN NyA. Don't understand the meaning of the song? Original lyrics of Nice To Meet Ya song by Niall Horan. Provide song facts, names, places and other worthy info that may Explain your version of song meaning, find more of Niall Horan lyrics. Comment and share your favourite lyrics. Nice To Meet Ya Lyrics- Get Nice To Meet Ya Nice To Meet Ya song Lyrics in English. (I got love for you) (I got love for you) If this song really means something special to you, describe your feelings and thoughts. it's personal feelings, strong statement or something else. Who you gon’ call when you ain’t got the— uh Me and Meghan run up in the spot like— uh I pop off ’cause I am the reignin’ champ Please, no comparisons, ’cause you know they can’t Had to cut the grass, there was snakes in the camp I want your number tattooed on my arm in ink, I swear About time we had a brand new plaything Another yellow belly balking like a chicken (Hey!) Don't write just "I love this song." ‘Cause when the morning comes, I know you won’t be there Listen gang, I say that we dig in [Verse] About Nice To Meet Ya "Nice to Meet Ya" is a song by Irish singer Niall Horan, released through Capitol Records as the lead single from his upcoming second studio album on 4 October 2019. You know what I need now, Nice to meet ya Nice to meet ya Nice to meet ya Nice to meet ya Nice to meet ya, rrrr. Horan co-wrote the track with Ruth-Anne Cunningham in one day. Your email address will not be published. And every time I turn around, you disappear, One minute, you’re there, the next one, you’re gone I like the way you talk, I like the things you wear ‘Cause when the morning comes, I know you won’t be there interesting and valuable. appealing. The song begins with an intro which is whispered by Trainor over bouncy beats and Minaj's grunts, the hip-hop infused song grows into a chorus where the beats pick up. by our users: Please, do not delete tags "[e=***][/e]", because they responsible for lyricsbuzz.net © 2020. Ask us or our community about the part of the song that interests you, We will try to respond as soon as possible. I want your number tattooed on my arm in ink, I swear I like the way you talk I like the things you wear I want your number tattooed On my arm in ink, I swear ’Cause when the mornin’ comes I know you won’t be there Every time I turn around You disappear Share your meaning with community, make it To a drink (I got love for you) Hey kids, nice to meet ya! Highlight lyrics and request an explanation. Who you gon’ call when you ain’t got the, uh Me and Meghan run up in the spot like, uh I pop off ’cause I am the reigning champ Please no comparisons ’cause you know they can’t Had to cut the grass, it was snakes in the camp They know I’m the billy, I be laughin’ Nice to meet ya (I got love for you) (I got love for you) Nice to meet ya, what’s your name? Every time I turn around, you disappear, (I got love for you) Hidden between the lines, words and thoughts sometimes hold many different, Remember: your meaning might be valuable for someone, Don't post links to images and links to facts, Don't spam and write clearly off-topic meanings, Don't write abusive, vulgar, offensive, racist, threatening or harassing meanings, Do not post anything that you do not have the right to post. Create Nice to meet ya. Nice to meet ya (I got love for you, I got love for you) Nice to meet ya, what’s your name? Songwriters: Julian C. Bunetta, Niall James Horan, Philip Von Boch Scully, Ruth Anne Cunningham, Thomas Wesley Pentz, Tobias Macdonald Jesso, Nice To Meet Ya lyrics © Downtown Music Publishing, Kobalt Music Publishing Ltd., Universal Music Publishing Group, Know what this song is about? rewards, status updates and get feedback from our community. (I got love for you) Don't hesitate to explain what songwriters and singer wanted to say. It is a "feel-good" pop and R&B song with a "catchy chorus". "Nice to Meet Ya" was written by Trainor, Raul Cubina, Mark Williams, Scott Harris and Minaj, with Ojivolta producing it. Are you ready for some Fazbear pizza? You know what I need, you know what I want Before you get started, be sure to check out these explanations created