1 point. There is a store in my area selling ps2 games for a buck and I picked this one up and it has been tons of fun. Just keeps crashing.

Learn more about the program. [22][23][24][25], https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=NHL_2004&oldid=959621718, Articles using Infobox video game using locally defined parameters, Articles using Wikidata infoboxes with locally defined images, Articles using Video game reviews template in multiple platform mode, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, This page was last edited on 29 May 2020, at 18:34. This year, however, the company has followed through. 2019-08-11 2019-12-08 Which leads to my next point, don't look for that breakaway all the time! The game clock also runs at real time during powerplays so you actually have 2 full minutes to get the powerplay goal or to kill. The game adds three European Elite Leagues: Germany's Deutsche Eishockey Liga (DEL), Sweden's Elitserien (SEL), and Finland's SM-liiga. If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you grow your business. Ensuite l'interface n'est pas toujours des plus agréables, se montrant même un brin confuse parfois. Le niveau de difficulté remonte d'un cran ainsi que la courbe d'apprentissage pour parvenir à gérer à la fois les nouvelles passes plus imprécises et les attitudes complexes. Mais de nombreux ajouts permettent aux fans de hockey d'apprécier encore plus la qualité de ces adaptations. S'il a toujours été possible de « bousculer » l'adversaire, on peut maintenant le faire grâce au stick droit.

jeuxvideo.com est édité par Webedia. I really enjoyed this game and I can't stress that its good for people who haven't played a lot of hockey videogames or are just taking an interest in hockey. Le jeu devient un peu plus technique et subtil. NHL 2004, developed by the EA Black Box studios, is an ice hockey video game. This game works perfectly for me. first! Features include: the addition of international leagues and a Dynasty Mode™ that lets you build a powerhouse NHL team. Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. I'd much rather play with the 94 Rangers or the 84 Oilers than some German team I've never heard of before. En tant que coach, votre rôle consistera à veiller à la bonne organisation de l'équipe, à la bonne tenue des lignes, à l'attribution des jersey etc.

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/nhl04rebuilt/nhl04-rebuilt-2018-2019-links-installation-info-t13.html, Yu-Gi-Oh! Bien entendu chaque médaille a son revers et la chose sera délicate à utiliser, entraînant de nombreuses pertes du palet au début, cette passe se montrant moins précise. Not only was my antivirus panicking about some of the files, but I was also getting script errors galore. We work hard to protect your security and privacy. It included players skating around the ice holding the Cup over their heads.

Reviewed in the United States on November 11, 2003. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. You see this in every corner of the ice. 2019-07-22

It's a false positive. This is almost certainly the best release in the history of the NHL series and one of the most authentic action-oriented sports games currently on the market. Unfortunately, once again, hockey fans will realize how hockey is treated as second class citizen by EA Sports. A l'instar du reste de la gamme sportive d'EA, le mode online nous sera donc interdit une fois de plus. L'ambiance sonore est réussie.

New intellectual properties included Fable, Far Cry, FlatOut, Killzone, Katamari Damacy, Monster Hunter, Ninja Gaiden, N, Red Dead Revolver, SingStar, Sacred, and World of Warcraft. Few new beginnings in games go as right as this one for NHL 2004.

0 point, eric Dans cette édition 2004, NHL devient à la fois plus technique et plus spectaculaire. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. 2 points, Rest assured everyone, that this download is 100% virus free. Tous les jeux vidéo sur GameHope - Webmaster : Monsieur Tomate League and dynasty play have been greatly improved. There was a problem completing your request. One of the biggest complaints about the series has always been the helter skelter play. -1 point, the install went smooth but when i open the game i get script errors and then a white screen, Nick (from the 04 Forum) Bon on passe à la suite avec le nouveau système de passes. Le patinage est lui-même extrêmement bien rendu.

Résultat assuré avec une superbe chute à l'arrivée. A ce titre, on regrette l'absence d'un véritable tutorial. Rendez-vous l'année prochaine. Si sa prise en main est toujours rapide, sa maîtrise (entre autre pour les passes) demandera un peu de pratique. With the addition of international leagues and a Dynasty Mode that lets you build a powerhouse, NHL 2004 is the hockey fan's dream come true. Skaters now look like they're actually pumping their legs, not whirring on an invisible treadmill. The only somewhat sore point is the interface, which remains a little too console for the PC edition and a little too PC for the console editions.

En effet, on peut effectuer une charge brutale en se préparant correctement. There is a store in my area selling ps2 games for a buck and I picked this one up and it has been tons of fun. EA Sports made a brilliant decision to shake up the franchise last year and turn it over to a new design team with no vested interest in the mistakes of the past few seasons. Dommage que le moteur soit si faible sur les cut-scenes et encore plus pour animer le public. 2020-05-10 You can still, of course, dodge the servers altogether on PC and link up directly with your friends and enemies.

0 point. Just one click to download at full speed!

jlnhlfan Contact

Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. If you get virus warnings (either with the game itself from here or from the files on the rebuilt site) rest assured it's not a virus. FAQ Dynasty mode has received a total facelift on par with that given the franchise mode in Madden NFL 2004, so running an NHL franchise has never been depicted so completely. A "secret" song ("Shatterday" by Vendetta Red) plays while the animation shows the stats of the players in the picture, ending with the captain. Reviewed in the United States on October 19, 2018.

L'avis des lecteurs Jeuxvideo.fr Nhl 2004 Nhl 2004 Sortie le 25 Septembre 2003 , Plus d'infos sur PC , Sortie Automne 2003 sur PS2 , Xbox , GameCube If you have trouble to De nombreuses petites nouveautés dans le gameplay. Electronic Arts nous livre la nouvelle mouture de son jeu de hockey qui a maintenant fort à faire avec la concurrence des titres Sega. The other major change to NHL 2004 is its revamped control system. But it's a lot better than anything that this series has presented before. :), Jlnhlfan It presents a fairly steep learning curve to series veterans used to the one-touch pinball passing. We may have multiple downloads for few games when different versions are available. Pour les bases, les habitués retrouveront leurs repères mais de nouvelles possibilités font leur apparition. Incomplete retro jerseys and no player from the 2003 draft class are minor flaws I can live with, but what's with the lack of classic teams. 2019-12-18

Votre rôle couvrira celui du manager et du coach. On notera au passage qu'en la matière, l'IA a fait de gros progrès. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. Players seemed to slide a little too much and pucks were often hard to corral. This may be long but hopefully it helps someone. Cheers! Previously, if one of your heavyweights wanted to go, there was no way of avoiding the scrap. Audio quality has been boosted with a lot of new lines for play-by-play man Jim Hughson and a greater sense of situational awareness. When a team wins the Stanley Cup Finals, a large-scale celebration ensues.

Most of the improvements are, no doubt, due to the new development team at Black Box.

Last but not least, multiplayer modes haven't been forgotten - unless you're stuck on Xbox or GameCube, that is. Just look up how to add an exception in your Anti-virus settings of whatever virus protection you have, if your not sure and you should be fine. Les changements de lignes seront eux-aussi simples à effectuer. Consider this a new beginning for the NHL hockey series. Tout ce qu’il faut savoir sur la nouvelle console de Sony. Shootout mode is no longer available, which is too bad, cuz the improved deking is screaming to be used in the shootout. In addition to the gameplay improvements, one particular non-gameplay improvement was added. Quelques petits manques et regrets mineurs sont à signaler. Sans en faire l'inventaire on dira qu'ils sont variés et surtout qu'ils sont suivis par les équipiers. Retrouvez le test de NHL 2004 sur PS2 du 08/10/2003.

Great re-purchase.

Hits are powerful and impressive without going over the top into wrestling land. Various files to help you run NHL 2004, apply patches, fixes, maps or miscellaneous utilities. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Please try again. Garantie 6 mois, retrait ou livraison. I had this game installed with no problems and got it running, but when I got to the game main menu, I could not press any of those buttons with the mouse or with the keyboard and therefore I have a completely new type of problem here for wich there is no solution basically. I Can't get this working at all. Le sport en lui-même devient plus physique grâce aux nouveaux mouvements du joystick analogique droit permettant de contrôler le palet.

Allez zou, c'est parti et on va commencer par le plus important, tout ce qui concerne directement les matches. 2020-05-24

Also, we try to upload manuals and extra documentations when possible.