You led me here, /* clnetGEN_300x250 Regenerated */ Look into my eyes if you can't remember. Do you remember? The Lyrics for Never Be the Same by Red have been translated into 14 languages. I just can't walk away A sweet spot for lyrics. not after loving you, Search. Artists Lyrics Albums. not after loving you, can’t let you go Oh They are known for their Christian rock music which incorporates other sounds such as alternative rock, hard rock, heavy metal and post-grunge. #div3 { I know you, who are you now? Last.fm Music | Copyright © 2020 CBS Interactive Inc. / All rights reserved. Artists Lyrics Albums News Contact. the way I always felt with you beside me Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. not after loving you, no. I will never be the same. Look into my eyes if you can't remember. not after loving you, no. No No, I can't walk away from you. are yesterdays and I belong to you. Lyrics powered by www.musixmatch.com. I can see, I can still find You're the only voice my heart can recognize But I can't hear you now, yeah. monetized_ad_id = "39380655";