Now I fucked up and I miss you Stop looking at me with those eyes That loves fake shiny things Like I could disappear and you wouldn't care why I'm only human, can't you see? starts and ends within the same node. 'Cause I got it Ooh, never be like you What I would do to take away this fear of being loved Please just look me in my face, tell me everything's okay 'Cause I got it Absolve me of my sins, won't you? I made, I made a mistake Please just look me in my face Now I'm messed up and I'm missing you How do I make you wanna stay? Hate sleeping on my own, missing the way you taste Now I'm fucked up and I miss you Never be like you Stop looking at me with those eyes Like I could disappear and you wouldn't care why Now I'm fucked up and I'm missing you Never be like you I'm only human, can't you see? He'll never be like you Ooh, never be like you Ooh, I'm begging, darling, please Cannot annotate a non-flat selection. I'm only human, can't you see? He'll never be like you [Chorus: Kai] I'm only human, can't you see? [Verse 1: Kai] What I would do to take away this fear of being loved. Now I'm messed up and I'm missing you I'm only human, can't you see? Please just look me in my face, tell me everything's okay Never Be Like You (Clean Version) Lyrics. Ooh, never be like you I made, I made a mistake Tell me everything's okay Please don't ever leave me 'Cause I got it, he'll never be like you I'm begging, darling, please, absolve me of my sins, won't you? I'll never be like you Tell me everything's okay 'Cause I got it, he'll never be like you I'm only human, can't you see? Please just look me in my face Please don't ever leave me Ooh, never be like you 'Cause I got it, he'll never be like you Please just look me in my face Like I could disappear and you wouldn't care why [Hook: Kai] Make sure your selection I'm only human, can't you see? I made, I made a mistake I'm only human, can't you see? Please just look me in my face Stop looking at me with those eyes I made, I made a mistake Please just look me in my face, tell me everything's okay 'Cause I got it, ooh, he'll never be like you I'm only human, can't you see? Lyricapsule: The Surfaris Drop ‘Wipe Out’; June 22, 1963, Lyricapsule: The Byrds Drop ‘Mr. Please just look me in my face I made, I made a mistake I would give anything to change this fickle-minded heart Tell me everything's okay Please just look me in my face Now I'm fucked up and I'm missing you Tell me everything's okay Absolve me of my sins, won't you? I made, I made a mistake C'mon, take it easy I'm only human, can't you see? I'm falling on my knees, forgive me, I'm a total fool I'm falling on my knees Baby, baby, please believe me Please just look me in my face, tell me everything's okay [Hook: Kai] I'm begging, darling, please, absolve me of my sins, won't you? I'm begging, darling, please 'Cause I got it He'll never be like you Ooh, never be like you He'll never be like you. An annotation cannot contain another annotation. [Bridge: Kai] Tell me everything's okay He'll never be like you Ooh, never be like you. Now I fucked up and I miss you Never be like you He'll never be like you I'm only human, can't you see? I made, I made a mistake Now I'm messed up and I'm missing you. How do I make you wanna stay? ooh, never be like you Baby, baby please believe me Now I'm messed up and I'm missing you Now I'm messed up and I'm missing you [Hook: Kai] I made, I made a mistake I would give anything to change this fickle-minded heart I made, I made a mistake Please just look me in my face, tell me everything's okay I made, I made a mistake Hate sleeping on my own, missing the way you taste Hate sleeping on my own, missing the way you taste Allegiance to the pain Please just look me in my face, tell me everything's okay Ooh, never be like you How do I make you wanna stay? I'm only human, can't you see? I made, I made a mistake 'Cause I got it Oh, I'm falling on my knees I'll never be like you Never be like you That loves fake shiny things Now I'm fucked up and I miss you I'm falling on my knees, forgive me, I'm a total fool What I would do to take away this fear of being loved 'Cause I got it I'm only human, can't you see? Allegiance to the pain. 'Cause I got it, he'll never be like you Allegiance to the pain [Verse 1: Kai] 'Cause I got it Tambourine Man’; June 21, 1965, Lyricapsule: Nirvana Drop ‘Bleach’; June 15, 1989, Lyricapsule: Derek and the Dominos’ First Gig; June 14, 1970. Forgive me, I'm a fucking fool 'Cause I got it, he'll never be like you 'Cause I got it, he'll never be like you [Verse 2: Kai] I made, I made a mistake I made, I made a mistake [Outro: Kai] Forgive me, I'm a fucking fool C'mon, take it easy Tell me everything's okay I made, I made a mistake Please just look me in my face, tell me everything's okay I'm only human, can't you see?