The only problem is most people will have difficulty spelling it as it's not a very common name. I've always loved it. Will show them to DH tonight thanks. I have suddenly found myself in love with this name.

We aren't going to find out the sex of baby2 (due later this year) and have a definite boys name as baby1 was a girl. You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.

Geniver, But you don't need to trawl through long lists of baby names any more! Genevieve has become increasingly popular in recent years, and in 2019, this name has been a favorite choice as a baby girl name among mothers, ranking as high as number 14 among 1000 Top Girl Names. Do you think either is "too much" for a little girl? I love the literary connection and how elegant and strong it sounds, but also can be made girly with the nicknames Guin or Ever. I think it's gorgeous, elegant, sweet, ages well and sounds very sophisticated. I freely admit to being keen on 'matchy matchy' sibling groups. I don't really have middle name suggestions, there are so many names that can go with Genevieve. My favorite nicknames are Evie and Gigi. Gwennora, Their dancing syllables and nickname potential make them a forever-favorite with parents.Finding middle names for girls doesn’t have to be a chore. – Names Girl's name Names with G Girl names with G Parents who like Genevieve also like Penelope Scarlett Aurora Willow Hazel Violet Olivia Delilah Ivy Josephine Victoria Amelia Charlotte Ruby Gabriella Adeline Audrey Elizabeth Luna Piper. Katherine + ♡. Genevieve, Also middle name suggestions?

Artistic Baby Names for Girls: Saskia and Simonetta, October Baby Names: Octavia, Opal and Kit, International Baby Names: Fresh takes on classics, 23 Cool New TV Girl Names: Prairie and Peach. DD is Celticgirlsname Genevieve Plainname Mysurname Hissurname and we're planning to replicate this structure for baby2.Current favourite Celticgirlsname is Morven and we just can not think of anything like Genevieve which goes with it. What is your opinion? Genevieve Claire. – I had a friend who had this name about 3 years ago and I thought it was pronounced like "Jennifer" until about a month ago when I watched "You". For example, John and Mary are common names for a brother and sister. We aren't going to find out the sex of baby2 (due later this year) and have a definite boys name as baby1 was a girl. I agree that Vivienne is also a gorgeous match, Vivienne was a contender for DD, but DH vetoed then and continues to do so now because he's a fool, JosephineSeraphinaLouiseEloiseEmmelineEvangelineCecilyCalliope (pronounced Ka-lye-oh-pee)DorothyAnneliese.

The medieval saint Genevieve, patroness of Paris, defended the city against Attila the Hun through her rational thinking, courage and … Genevieve Camille. Jennifer, I love this name. Get updates on how your baby develops, your body changes, and what you can expect during each week of your pregnancy by signing up to the Mumsnet Pregnancy Newsletters. Genevieve Alaina. Since the day Father his form did obscureth, I have await'd thee. I adore this name, but I don't think I have enough courage to put it in the front spot, thus a middle name it shall be. Mary + ♡. This makes me think of medieval-ness and fairies while still being usable in the modern world. We're excited that you have an opinion about the name Guinevere. If love this name but you're worried that it's too much - don't worry! Get answers by asking now.

Gwen and Vera would be my go-to nicknames. to be lush and girly. Please add to or correct the information provided by other members of the Nameberry community. Guinevere was the name of the beautiful but ill-fated queen of Camelot, for so many years eclipsed by its modern Cornish form Jennifer. Genevieve Audrey Ann is also sweet, but I'd skip the hyphen and just go with two middle names. JohnLapsleyParlabane Wed 14-Feb-18 09:39:14. I also like Anneliese, which is similar :). To ask if you see your neighbours having too many people over at christmas will you report them? Simply enter names you like and let this genius technology inspire you to find the perfect name. To rate names on Nameberry, please register for an account or log in to an existing account. My husband also thought that Ginger was a stripper name. – Puoi modificare le tue preferenze in qualsiasi momento in Le tue impostazioni per la privacy. To think that this is unacceptable in this day and age, UK MNer with a school aged child? This is my grandmothers name. What would you name newborn triplets who are all girls? Very sophisticated and elegant. If you didn't find an alternative name that you like better than Guinevere, try our name generator. Join Yahoo Answers and get 100 points today. Click a name to browse or + to add it to the search list. My oldest daughter's name is "Gweniviere" kind of mashed it all together, usually just call her Gwen.

Gaynor I knew twins called Genevieve and Vivienne - always thought they went well together as names. Click a name to browse or + to add it to the search list. Keep the middle name very simple to offset the long first name: Oooo, lovely name! Per saperne di più su come utilizziamo i tuoi dati, consulta la nostra Informativa sulla privacy e la nostra Informativa sui cookie. I'd probably use Guin, Gwen or Vero, but Neve, Eve, Evy and Vivi could work too. Her nickname is groovy Guin. :). You will receive an email (no more than once per day) summarizing any new mentions of Guinevere on Nameberry. Yes, I do like the name Genevieve. Magic Baby Names uses the family trees from Family Echo to learn which names often appear together. Names like Genevieve (37 Posts) Add message | Report. I think this name is beautiful, but I think it is a little long for the front spot, the kids will forever spell the name wrong. 16 names similar to Guinevere . I cant think of one. Gweniver Simply enter names you like and let this genius technology inspire you to find the perfect name. Ooh replies! Gennelle And beseech thee. I have an affinity for Celtic names, and names with history and literary ties. Guinevere, and it's original (I believe?) Guenevere, I always thought sounded lovely together! I actually have a list of boy and girl names and that is on my list too even though I'm not pregnant.

Guin, Neve, Vere, or Win, Vera, Neva, etc. Cool Classic Girl Names — 100+ below the Top 1000. can work as nicknames for Guinevere; it's one of those names where you can come up with many plausible less obvious nicknames for the full name.