As a result, many of them believed, as did also a number of prominent Greek women and many Greek men.”. I love the way you approach each assignment you receive. Even before I was ever called a preacher, I took seriously my role as a communicator of God’s Word through drama and studied the text with the same intent of a preacher called to unpack God’s Word. The way you wrestle with the issues and share your refreshing thoughts are always more than appreciated! is fit name.You can give to your baby with complacency. A female given name. I am grateful that I am logged in to your blog posts, because I can at least get the chance to read them, even if I do not have the opportunity to respond regularly. Ouch, right?! Does that make sense? So in essence such reflective moments and conversations between a Christian artist and the Trinity are personal and ever flowing. So yes, to view the beginning of creation through the eyes of Noah, as a reflective commentary to why God chose to destroy the very world that He so wonderfully created, took a moment to adjust to, but I appreciated why Noah would have such a profound reflection. Be a student in an Old Testament class where the professor unfolds that there is no true evidence to confirm that the parting of the Red Sea and the crossing of it actually took place. Variant of Naimi, from Naemi, the equivalent of English Naomi in older versions of the Finnish Bible. “The Bible” series is a huge undertaking that hasn’t been done in such a long, long time and this series may be a “type” of translator for those seeking answers to questions about life, purpose, communion, eternity, and love. Naima name hasn’t been found in the Bible/Torah/Quran. That being said, what I’ve done my best to avoid is changing dialogue or words that are given verbatim in the Biblical text. I wanted to see all ten plagues, as seen in “The Ten Commandments,” but I had to settle….. As I watch the series I am more interested in the meaning each biblical story selected will have on those who are not followers of Christ, but one day could be…… Such a vehicle can be the seed or water that gives life to the salvation message of Jesus Christ which is embedded in the word of God, the Bible. Ecclesiastes 12:11 - The words of wise men are like goads, and masters of these collections are like well-driven nails; they are given by one Shepherd. Free printable religious valentine cards for kids for St. Valentine's Day, featuring Bible verses from both the Old and New Testaments, Preschool heart shaped penguin crafts are the most adorable construction paper activities you can partake in with kids. One review noted that at least the series was upfront with its intentions and “begins with this get-out-of-jail-free disclaimer: ‘This program is an adaptation of Bible stories that changed our world. I think what the History Channel is learning is that folks don’t want you messing with their Bible. Why are we going for the “spirit” of the text instead of just using the text? '”, In a recent interview, Mark and Roma explain that they assembled a team of faith leaders, scholars and theologians to help them portray the series “in the true spirit that the sacred text was written”. I also wanted to witness how aware the directors and producers would be in utilizing all of God’s people in telling the story. Nain (beauty), a village of Galilee, the gate of which is made illustrious by the raising of the widows son. No way do we sit passively on the sidelines waiting for producers to tell us what is true. In your example, if you’re going to include the Abraham/Isaac sacrifice, why choose to change the dialogue? Yet when I can respond because of the topic, I do so because the conversation is meaningful, spiritual and always points us in the direction of Jesus. Sacred Texts: Judaism: The Bereshith or Genesis Rabba, https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Naamah_(Genesis)&oldid=968165551, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, This page was last edited on 17 July 2020, at 16:59. Copyright © 2019 meaningofname-baby.com I Contact  I Privacy Policy I Sitemap I All Baby Names, Name Meaning, Analysis, Origin of Names, The Most Popular Names, Proud , Successful in Business , Discreet , Loyal. Find out more about the name Naima at BabyNames.com. My apologies, Fam. There have been commercials and big billboards advertising The Bible around the LaLa for over a month. Comfort, Analysis of Naima Name Nervous , Dreamer , Successful in Business , Fearless, N : Zany A : Witty I : Naughty M : Witty A : Witty, N : 14 A : 1 I : 9 M : 13 A : 1, Numerology Analysis; Mysterious , Creative , Splendid , Hardworking, Nutty, full of wackiness Authenticity, with which you lead life Illuminating, a fount of knowledge Magical, you make the impossible happen Authenticity, with which you lead life. having canceled out the certificate of debt consisting of decrees against us, which was hostile to us; and He has taken it out of the way, having nailed it to the cross. However one may need a “pointer” to point one in the direction toward the Word of God or a translator to help begin reading the Word of God. This crafty morning snow project art craft will be an excellent addition to your list of crafts for toddlers. Love to Kevin………. I hope we’re preaching to more than ourselves! But I do the same thing with all ‘historical’ films, many of which deviate from some of the actual events. As a student of the bible, you realize that almost every single word has a meaning, so yes, if there is a scene of Abraham getting ready to sacrifice Isaac and the part where Abraham says to his servants “Stay here with the donkey. The History Channel did. Naima is an uncommonly occurring given name for women. Here’s why: 1) So that we can be a part of the conversation. Also, I would have liked the actor who played Moses to talk with some sort of a speech impairment (I mean, this is the History Channel, so why not paint the characters as they actually were?) The creators had to be very selective, and I’m sure that even more ended up on the editing floor because 10 hours is really a lot less than that when we factor in commercials. Both are divine! And he will become a throne of glory to his father’s house. Analysis, gender of Naima, acrostic poem about Naima other details; N : 14 A : 1 I : 9 M : 13 A : 1, Naima Numerology Analysis;Proud , Successful in Business , Discreet , Loyal. For Permission to Quote Information visit http://www.lockman.org. They give background, and they add information to help students and readers understand more fully the who, what, where, why and how of everything that surrounds the text. B) The name Na‛ămâh, meaning “Pleasantness, graciousness, loveliness”. I like being part of the discussion, which means I’ll be watching the episodes. Hasn’t added any information. The Hebrew name Naomi is not related to the Japanese name Naomi. Once the project is complete and it is ready to be revealed to the public, then my only concerning question to the Lord is the following one, “Lord, did I get it right, according to your instructions?” I can only speak for myself but there must be a time to evaluate if what I have done is truly “acceptable” to Jesus and it represents the gospel truthfully. The point that you’re making about accuracy seems to be the hot button for most folks that were a little perplexed at the episode last night. So, maybe, the executives had things edited to make the film more culturally tolerable i.e. [2], The early Jewish midrash Genesis Rabba (23.3)[3] identifies this Naamah (the daughter of Lamech and sister of Tubal-cain) as the wife of Noah (see Rashi's commentary on Genesis 4:22), while some Jewish traditions associate her with singing. then you shall bring her home to your house, and she shall shave her head and trim her nails. Analysis, gender of Naima, acrostic poem about Naima other details; What Does Naima Mean and History? Is there a more beautiful poem for the name Naima? Whether you’re searching for construction paper crafts, heart shaped crafts, or simple mom craft ideas for toddlers to enjoy, this penguin craft […]. Or maybe, they took on the attitude of many films that are “Based on a true story” but are not actually the true story. And he who smooths metal with the hammer encourages him who beats the anvil. I saw the trailer for Jesus walking on the water and was surprised that in the film, Jesus calls for Peter instead of Peter asking Jesus, and all of Peter’s language is omitted including “Lord, save me.” That story and dialogue is crystal clear in Matthew 14. A spelling alphabet, voice procedure alphabet telephone alphabet etc. Name Meaning, Analysis, Characteristics, History and other details; What Does Naima Mean and History? I also appreciate your discussion of the Christian artist and the Trinity. So thank you Naima for such an opportunity. Your email address will not be published. David (en hébreu : דָּוד, qui signifie "Bien-aimé") est un personnage de la Bible, patriarche et deuxième roi d'Israël et Juda qui est présenté dans le récit biblique, avec son fils Salomon, comme l'un des deux fondateurs de l'ancien État israélite..