SONGLYRICS just got interactive. Oh Is doch nur Spaß...also reg dich ab. ;). If you feel like Lyrics powered by www.musixmatch.com, zuletzt bearbeitet von Dann ziel auf mein Herz, wenn dir danach ist. Es sind ja auch nur Menschen, Das ist immernoch mein Lieblingssong und ich höhre ihn schon seit weit über ein Jahr. But I'm shifting gears Lyrics to Moves Like Jagger by Maroon 5 from the Now! And it goes like this Zum Original Songtext von Moves Like Jagger, The Script - Hall of Fame deutsche Übersetzung, Charlie Puth - Marvin Gaye deutsche Übersetzung, OneRepublic - Secrets deutsche Übersetzung, "Nobody's Love": Maroon 5 verpacken in ihre Single eine spezielle Botschaft. In the chorus, you have: "And I'll show you/You want the moves like jagger"; should be: "And I'll show you all the moves like Jagger" 7. line 11 of Verse 2: "you want to stir"; should be "you want to steer" I got them moves like Jagger Take control, show me just for the time Nothing feels right I swear I'll behave if you wanna know how to make me smile Moves Like Jagger Lyrics Übersetzung. auf englisch ist das lied voll cool, aber auf deutsch sc...ps:jagger soll checker heißen, wenn es jemand weiß schreibt mich einfach unter facebook ich heiße jessica lala lolo, hey leut wer ist mir jagger gemeint ihrgend wie check ich das nicht, okey, jetzt wissen wir dass wir alle Kekse mögen :D, ich liebe das lied nicht so wie die anderen aber es ist trotzdem ein cooler ohrwurm ich mag es einfach nur, der song ist cool!! If I share my secret, you're gonna have to keep it   meine freund kennen das lied nicht, voll die armen, alsoooo:Ich liiiiiiiiebe diesen Song. I got them moves like Jagger. Greif einfach nach den Sternen, wenn es sich richtig anfühlt. And you wanna steer With them moves like Jagger I got them moves like Jagger All them moves like Jagger I got them moves like Jagger Lyrics © Universal Music Publishing Group, Downtown Music Publishing, Kobalt Music Publishing Ltd. We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly. With them moves like Jagger Doch die Übersetzung... schlecht. "Moves Like Jagger Lyrics." I'll make you believe starts and ends within the same node. Übersetzung: Was bedeutet der Songtext zu "Girls Like You" von Maroon 5 auf Deutsch? I'll take it from here Writer(s): Levine Adam Noah, Levin Benjamin Joseph 17 Oct. 2020. Heißt ja nich umsonst: im jedem Mann steckt ein Kind, @Julfchen Jagger heißt nicht Checker!Jagger ist auf Mick Jagger bezogen, Übersetzung ist richtig. Maroon 5 . If it feels right then aim for my heart I got them moves like Jagger LETRAS.MUS.BR - Letras de músicas menu. And it goes like this Teach me all the funk and I'll show you Oktober 2011, 13:17, Upps! And make it ok Das Lied ist scheiße! Look into my eyes and I'll own you Log dich ein um diese Funktion zu nutzen. You say I'm a kid North Island Credit Union Amphitheatre, Chula Vista, CA, Shoreline Amphitheatre, Mountain View, CA. Nobody else can see this Du wolltest Kontrolle, also warteten wir. Highlight. In 2002 they released their debut album Songs About Jane, which contained four hit singles: "Harder to Breathe", "This Love", "She Will Be Loved" and "Sunday Morning"; it also enjoyed major chart success, going gold, platinum, and triple platinum in many countries around the world. Oh Moves Like Jagger Lyrics. K. (magicmulder) Look into my eyes and I'll own you I got them moves like Jagger Think you know music? And it goes like this In ihrer neuen Single "Memories" singen Maroon 5 über vergangene Partynächte, Maroon 5 sprechen in der neuen Single "Memories" einen Toast auf all ihre schönen Erinnerungen aus. STANDS4 LLC, 2020.   Oh Übriegends wusste ich auch nicht was mit Jagger gemeint ist und die Stones sind auch nicht so meins, aber heeey regt euch ab Leute, vor allem Stonefan!! !Achso und IIIIIICH mag Kekse!!! Página Inicial. But if I share my secret, you're gonna have to keep it Get inside it Ich machte eine Show, jetzt habe ich es geschafft. Übersetzung: Was singen Maroon 5 im Songtext zu "Memories" auf Deutsch? (23 fans), Maroon 5 is an American pop rock band from Los Angeles, California. Teach me all the funk and I'll show you Playlist, Written by: BENJAMIN JOSEPH LEVIN, ADAM LEVINE, AMMAR MALIK, JOHAN KARL SCHUSTER. Christina Aguilera) Moves Like Jagger (feat. All them moves like Jagger An annotation cannot contain another annotation. Make sure your selection Take me by the hand and I'll know you We can ride it wherever you want !Der Singt über Mick Jagger (für die Vollpfeifen die ihn nicht kennen, der Sänger der Stones...und wer die nicht kennt soll sich doch bitte ein ein Sarg betten und vergraben lassen....)Wie kann man so ein scheiß Lied über den 1. richtgen Sänger mache...und der erlaubt das auch noch!! I won't show you twice more », Sheet Music  Tambourine Man’; June 21, 1965, Lyricapsule: Nirvana Drop ‘Bleach’; June 15, 1989, Lyricapsule: Derek and the Dominos’ First Gig; June 14, 1970. I don't care at all Take me by the hand and I'll know you !Für dich bin ich vielleicht eine " Vollpfeife" (wie du es schön nennst) aber jeder hat seinen eigenen Musikgeschack und außerdem:Wenn du dieses Lied so scheiße findest wieso bist du dann hier? Just shoot for the stars I put on a show I don't need to try to control you I don't need to try to control you Moves Like Jagger (feat. I got them moves like Jagger Test your MusicIQ here! All them moves like Jagger And take me away When you feel like you're broken and scarred My ego is big Du sagst, dass ich ein Kind bin, dass mein Ego groß wäre. Lyrics.com. That’s What I Call Music: 30 Years album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more! Maroon 5 - Moves Like Jagger (Letra e música para ouvir) - And it goes like this / Take me by the tongue and I'll know you / Kiss me 'til you're drunk and I'll show you / All the moves like Jagger / I've got the moves like Jagger. You wanted control Da steckt wohl ein Kind in ihm. I got them moves like Jagger am 3. Album: Moves Like Jagger. 5. Oh baby, treat me right But when you're with me So we waited Get instant explanation for any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web! Ich finde das englische Lied klasse. With them moves like Jagger buscar. Web. And it goes like this [Chorus] Bm7 Take me by the tongue and I'll know you Kiss me till you're drunk and I'll show you Em7 All the moves like Jagger I've got the moves like Jagger I've got the mooooooves like Jagger Bm7 I don't need try to control you Look into my eyes and I'll own you Em7 With them the moves like Jagger I've got the moves like Jagger I've got the moooooooves like Jagger https://www.lyrics.com/lyric/29465921/Maroon+5, My Heart Will Go On (Love Theme from "Titanic"). Heyo! Ich mag diesen Song überhaupt nicht, da der Gesang völlig schief ist und die Hintergrundmusik auch nicht gerade toll ist. Head to toe I don't need to try to control you Bring mich hier weg, mach dass alles gut wird, ich schwöre, ich werde mich benehmen. I got them moves like Jagger Look into my eyes and I'll own you Get instant explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web! I got them moves like Jagger Lyricapsule: The Surfaris Drop ‘Wipe Out’; June 22, 1963, Lyricapsule: The Byrds Drop ‘Mr. Nur die Stelle mit Christina Aguilera mag ich nicht so. I got them moves like Jagger Nobody else can see this Ich LIEBE die stones und hör den ganzen Tag nichts anderes, das ist eigentlich auch gar nicht mein Musikgeschmack, aber ich finds trotzdem cool. Furchtbar!! So get in the car Greif einfach nach den Sternen, wenn es sich richtig anfühlt. Teach me all the funk and I'll show you After a brief period they re-formed with guitarist James Valentine, and pursued a new, more pop-oriented direction as Maroon 5. Mark Forster & VIZE - Bist du Okay Songtext, Purple Disco Machine & Sophie and the Giants - Hypnotized Songtext. I got them moves like Jagger Artist: Minipop Kids. That I got the key RIFF-it good. Ay, ay, ay, yeah Jagger is a proper noun (name of a person) and should be capitalized throughout 6. Review: RIFF-it. Oh Gott, Stonefan, jetzt sei nicht gleich so angepisst. Und zwar 'n Großes. Das habe ich gedacht.Es müßte sich in den nächsten 70 Jahren jemand finden, der das Equipment bedienen kann, damit dasAEIH , englisch für ich , die Zuschauer doch an die eigene Persönlichkeit zaghaft , zaudernd erinnert.Man will sich nicht so aufspielen. Minipop Kids - Moves Like Jagger Lyrics. Now I make it Maybe it's hard While they were in high school, lead vocalist and guitarist Adam Levine, keyboardist Jesse Carmichael, bass guitarist Mickey Madden, and drummer Ryan Dusick formed a garage band called Kara's Flowers and released one album in 1997.