The song Though I'm missing you [Brandy:] Who would've known that you'd have to go. Missing You Lyrics The song Missing You is performed by Brandy. Living without you I find a way to get through (I find a way), living without you, cause you were my sister, my strength and my pride Only God may know why, still I will get by. So suddenly, so fast. But so suddenly, so fast

Missing You You can search the music lyrics easily, watch the music videos directly, and share your feelings bravely.

(Although I'm missing you) (I'll find a way to get through) 'Cause you were my sister, my strength and my pride

(I'll find a way to get through)

Brandy Missing You Lyrics. (Although I'm missing you) Brandy - What About Us Lyrics. (I'll find a way to get through) Brandy - Sittin Up In My Room (Doug Rasheed Remix) Lyrics.
Artist: Brandy (Although I'm missing you) Brandy - Focus Lyrics Though I'm missing you (Although I'm missing you) I'll find a way to get through (I'll find a way to get through) Living without you 'Cause you were my sister, my strength and my pride Only God may know why, still I will get by. And how could it be, all the sweet memories

I'll see you again I'm missing you. Only God may know why, still I will get by (Life's just not the same, baby) Now that you're gone, I can still feel you near

Lyrics Depot is your source of lyrics to Missing You by Brandy. How sweet were the closest of friends But I'll wait for the day when I'll see you again I'll see you again.

Tamia, Gladys Knight, Chaka Kahn) [Hook] Though I'm missing you (Although I'm missing you) I'll find away to get through (I'll find away to get through) Living without you Cause you were my sister, my strength, and my pride. is performed by If time was on our side, ooh yeah Lyricspond.com collects more than 700000 lyrics. Who would have known that you had to go (I'll find a way to get through) I find a way to get through (I find a way), living without you, cause you were my sister, my strength and my pride Only God may know why, still I will get by. Living without you [Brandy:] Who would've known that you'd have to go. BRANDY lyrics : "Missing You" (feat. But life's just not the same Brandy - I Know Now Lyrics BRANDY lyrics : "Missing You" (feat. Living without you More Brandy Music Lyrics:Brandy - Anybody Lyrics “Missing You” is a single from the soundtrack Set It Off and was featured in The Best of Brandy.The song is a mix of gospel, R&B, and soul. Brandy - I Wanna Be Down Lyrics Though I'm missing you