But even more remarkable is the fact that he reached the peak of his career essentially while fighting with one eye. Hace clic acá y te lo volvemos a enviar. Which is why UFC President Dana White is having a laugh over claims that former middleweight champion, Michael Bisping, somehow duped the onsite medical staff to sneak his fake eye into the cage on fight night. ‘They Don’t Test For Marijuana’. We also spoke with Dana White who says it's HIGHLY UNLIKELY any doctor or athletic commission would have cleared Bisping to fight with a fake eye. ©2020 EHM PRODUCTIONS,INC. After enduring five separate operations on his right eye, Bisping was able to fight again and won the UFC Middleweight Championship in 2016 at UFC 199. Butterbean, el excéntrico fenómeno que ganó millones, noqueó a un árbitro, atrajo multitudes y ahora no sale de su pueblo, ¿Se acabó la Messidependencia? Get TMZ breaking news sent right to your browser! : 5 razones por las cuales Donald Trump puede ganar, Decapitan en Francia a un profesor que había mostrado caricaturas de Mahoma: la policía mató al atacante, Cayó el descuartizador de San Nicolás: una SUBE fue clave para hallarlo a 30 kilómetros de la escena del crimen, Buscando a Rodolfo Clutterbuck: 32 años de pistas falsas, operaciones de inteligencia y huesos plantados, El ruego de Silvia Saravia a su hija tras una fuerte pelea con Jorge Neuss: “¿Me puedo ir a dormir a tu casa?”, La última noche, Saravia había dormido en la casa de su hija tras una pelea con Neuss, Robo y tiroteo arriba de un colectivo en Villa Lugano: una mujer policía mató a un delincuente de 15 años, Macabro crimen en San Nicolás: apuñalan y le mutilan el rostro a un hombre en su campo. MMA: Exclusive interview with UFC fighter Michael Bisping The British fighter is on the verge of returning to the octagon after a series of injury problems Michael Bisping sits across from me. The views expressed in the contents above are those of our users and do not necessarily reflect the views of MailOnline. ': Former UFC champion Michael Bisping shocks viewers as he pops out fake EYEBALL on his live podcast show Michael Bisping from … “Got it fixed and ... yeah. Roy Jones Jr. claims promoters delayed his boxing return because Mike Tyson didn’t have a chance on just six weeks notice after being inactive since 2005. I don’t think he duped anybody.”. © 2020 EHM PRODUCTIONS,INC. He's done it before and will do again! Of course, Bisping suffered a detached retina from a brutal head kick during a 2013 fight with Vitor Belfort-- and has said vision in his right eye was pretty much "non-existent" ever since. Los problemas comenzaron en ese ojo en el 2013, cuando frente al brasileño Vitor Belfort sufrió un desprendimiento de retina. UFC Fight Island 6 Clash: Jung Vs. Ortega! By: MMA Junkie Staff. Did Michael Bisping fight in the UFC -- and win -- with a prosthetic eyeball??? 'I was just about able to scrape past the medicals,' Bisping said. Don't worry about it! MMA Mania, UFC news, results, videos, rumors, fights, Dana White calls bulls—t over Michael Bisping’s fake-eye fable: ‘You aren’t duping the doctor’, RJJ: Bout Delayed Because Tyson ‘Didn’t Have A Chance’. "Don't worry about it! Sin tanto talento como otros, suplía con esfuerzo y coraje sus debilidades hasta que se llegó a hacerse con el cinturón. A mouthpiece, but I’ve also seen teeth, snot, and pieces of ear set sail for the fourth row. That's the question everyone has been asking ever since Bisping revealed his right eyeball is a fake. And, White says the suggestion that Bisping … All you gotta worry about is that I won the belt," Bisping told us with a grin on his face ... "It doesn't matter!". Para comentar nuestras notas por favor completá los siguientes datos. 'I literally had no eye-dea! Michael Bisping has had to withdraw from his bout against Mark Munoz at UFC Manchester on Oct. 26th. We also asked Bisping if he'd consider a repeat performance of his crazy eye-popping party trick ... but Michael shot that down, telling us it was just a "1-and-done.". Newcastle vs Manchester United, LIVE: Harry Maguire hauls the visitors level as they hit back from a... Virgil van Dijk 'leaves hospital on crutches and could be out for the rest of the SEASON after suffering... Manchester City 1-0 Arsenal: Payback for Pep Guardiola as Raheem Sterling's first-half strike sinks Mikel... 'Could end a career that, terrible terrible tackle! And, when we saw him at LAX this week, we asked him straight-up. Dana White calls bulls—t over Michael Bisping’s fake-eye fable: ‘You aren’t duping the doctor’ New, 35 comments By Jesse Holland Oct 14, 2019, 10:23am EDT IT'S A BRAND NEW #BELIEVEYOUMEPODCAST! Registro Propiedad Intelectual: 4347221. The most common object? Covington Threatens To Break ‘One-Eyed’ Bisping, Men's UFC 253 Adesanya vs Costa Artist Series Event T-Shirt, Israel Adesanya Champion Authentic UFC Fight Night Walkout Jersey, Paulo Costa Chalk UFC Fight Night Walkout Hoodie Replica, Israel "The Last Stylebender" Adesanya Silhouette T-Shirt, How To Watch ‘Lomachenko Vs. Lopez’ TONIGHT On ESPN, Ortega Feeling ‘Free And Happy’ Heading Into UFC Fight Island 6. We are no longer accepting comments on this article. Comentar las notas de Clarín es exclusivo para suscriptores. ! Sean Strickland lands replacement opponent at UFC on ESPN+ 39, faces Jack Marshman on Oct. 31, UFC 254 video: John Gooden, Dan Hardy break down Khabib Nurmagomedov vs. Justin Gaethje, Bellator 249's Christian Edwards on submission win over Hamza Salim, what's next, LFA 93 highlights: Aaron Jeffrey claims TKO win in Kansas, Steve Mowry grades himself a B- after Bellator 249 win, declines post-fight callout, 'The Din Diaries': UFC veteran and coach Din Thomas documents his 'UFC Fight Island' experience, Bellator 249 highlights video: Relive a night of fantastic finishes, Video: Daniel Cormier, Khamzat Chimaev grapple outside hotel lobby, Your California Privacy Rights/Privacy Policy. And, White says the suggestion that Bisping could have tricked the docs is asinine. It's interesting because Bisping fought 11 TIMES in the UFC after the injury -- including winning the UFC middleweight belt with a victory over Luke Rockhold in 2016. ': Ryan Mason... Harry Maguire STARTS for Manchester United at Newcastle with Ole Gunnar Solskjaer keeping faith in... Richarlison apologises to Thiago Alcantara and his Everton team-mates after seeing red for his wild... Chelsea 3-3 Southampton: Frank Lampard's defence crumbles AGAIN as the hosts twice throw away the lead with... Real Madrid 0-1 Cadiz: Los Blancos fall to stunning defeat to newly promoted  side who go second in LaLiga... 'How bad is this?' UFC Fight Island 6 Results & Play-By-Play! Part of the Daily Mail, The Mail on Sunday & Metro Media Group. Alan Belcher vs. Michael Bisping It’s somewhat of a coincidence that Alan Belcher suffered an eye injury against Michael Bisping in 2013, given that his opponent was also suffering from a retinal detachment at the time. As the fights (and abuse) wore on, Bisping likely suffered a deterioration in his eyesight, as well as his physical appearance, two factors that no doubt contributed to his recent retirement and led to the cosmetic addition of a prosthetic. LONDON – Newly inducted UFC Hall of Famer Michael Bisping’s career achievements were impressive enough to earn him a spot among the sport’s all-time greats at this month’s induction ceremony in Las Vegas. The comments below have not been moderated. En una nota anterior Bisping ya había confesado que estaba "ciego de un ojo", pero nadie imaginó que usaba prótesis. How To Watch ‘Ortega Vs. Korean Zombie’ TONIGHT On ESPN+! 'Some days I could, some days I couldn't, but fortunately, I was just able to scrape by. That said, I’ve never seen a fake eye go airborne. The 40-year-old recently explained to MMA Junkie just how close he was to being forced into early retirement due to the injury. "A fighter with a glass eye would not be able to be licensed in California. '", se río Bisping. Por fin aparecieron “los irrespetuosos” que desafían a Leo adentro de la cancha, Cuando Kobe Bryant se planteó “destruir” a la Generación Dorada y a Manu Ginóbili en particular, Islas Feroe, la Selección sensación que tiene un goleador conserje, un líder carpintero y un debutante electricista, Se sorteó el nuevo torneo del fútbol argentino: a Boca le tocó el grupo más difícil y San Lorenzo recibió un guiño de la suerte, Getafe - Barcelona, en vivo: horario y dónde ver por TV el partido de La Liga Santander, Cómo reaccioné cuando a los 25 años un hombre viudo con tres hijos me propuso casamiento, Caro en pesos, “una ganga” en dólares: para los extranjeros Argentina está regalada y esperan que abra sus fronteras, Un hombre mató a su propio perro en Berazategui: “Lo colgué porque mordió a mi hijo”, Alquilar una semana como mínimo y que cada turista lleve su almohada, la propuesta para ir a la Costa este verano, Miami, desde el agua: Clarín en la increíble “marcha” de yates que apoyan a Trump, El coronavirus se dispara en Italia con más de 10.000 contagios en un día y estudian más restricciones, Elecciones en Bolivia: quién fue realmente Evo Morales o el segundo acto de un drama inconcluso, China: Xi Jinping llamó a sus soldados a “prepararse para la guerra”, Elecciones en EE.UU. Probably because most Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) bouts are regulated by state athletic commissions, which requires each combatant to undergo a rigorous medical exam before stepping foot inside the Octagon.