Olly Murs rocks comical mustachioed face mask and maybe he should grow one? “I love you @meghan_trainor, and I can’t wait to start a family with you,” the Spy Kids actor wrote on Instagram with the same photo. Never miss a story — sign up for PEOPLE's free daily newsletter to stay up-to-date on the best of what PEOPLE has to offer, from juicy celebrity news to compelling human interest stories. "If we could do it how we want to, we'd be, like, totally preggo right now!" We both constantly watch baby YouTube videos and lessons on YouTube, like 'How to take care of an infant.' This … Congrats! She also credits her husband for inspiring her to lose weight and keep it off. I am such a psychic LOL!!! 1, the singer announced on Wednesday, October 7, during an appearance on the Today Show. "I definitely want a village!". I want kids! This … As soon as she walked in the room and I saw her, I just knew: This is the one.". I’ll be missing you all very much and hope to see you soon!’. Meghan Trainor will be replaced on The Voice UK in 2021 as she confirms pregnancy, How reality TV needs to change in the wake of Black Lives Matter, according to its stars, How three UK businesses are preparing to transition out of the EU, WWE legend Hulk Hogan asks God for ‘one more day’ in emotional post, Married At First Sight star left covered in blood after fighting off five burglars wielding machetes, Changing Rooms star still fuming at Linda Barker for destroying her £6K teapot collection, The Great British Bake Off in Ofcom row over Paul Hollywood’s ‘small hands’ joke, Sex Education season 3 films as Asa Butterfield rocks moustache on bike ride with Ncuti Gatwa in first look, Meghan, 26, confirmed she was expecting her first child. Back then, Meghan was just starting to make her way in the music industry, quickly going from high school in Nantucket to performing around the world. By the way, despite the fact that "All About That Bass" came out in 2014, Meghan is still making a lot off of it. Meghan Trainor is pregnant with baby No. Meghan and Daryl made a virtual appearance on the show to share the news that she was expecting a baby. Daryl shared the same image, with a separate caption. Neither had the same longevity on the charts that "All About That Bass" or Meghan's other big single from "Title", "Lips Are Movin'", had. Although the singer has been making music over the past four years, she just released her third album on Jan. 31, 2020. Updated 6 months ago. All Rights Reserved, They're Expecting! ", As Trainor says, "Hit it, Daryl," her husband proudly reveals, "We're pregnant! "I'm hounding everyone, like, 'When can I get pregnant?’ I think after the tour, I'm just going to get it going," she said. At just the age of 20, the singer topped the Billboard Hot 100 charts longer than any other female artist in 2014. "Treat Yourself" is filled with self-love and self-care anthems and it's a story of how Meghan came to love herself, now more than ever even years after "All About That Bass" taught her to love her curves. !” She shared a photo of her ultrasound snuggled in a Christmas tree. ‘I can’t wait to work with incredible undiscovered talent! "You all know how long I’ve wanted this!" Olly recruited Anne-Marie as a guest mentor during the 2019 series, and shared: ‘The advice and help she gave to my contestants that day was invaluable. [Laughs] We're just getting prepared every single day.