This is NOT a Quranic name, but Muslims can use it since it has a good or neutral meaning. Aneesa name meaning is variant of anisa: affectionate, that is a muslim girl name and lucky number for Aneesa is five. Has marrying more than 1 old fashion and or out of style? / Cute and Romantic Photos Of Muslim Couples, Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10). The meaning of Aneeza in Urdu Language and written like ' عنيزہ '. good work u r doing. In addition, Anissa is an English form of the Dutch, English, German, and Scandinavian name Agnes . Aneesah is a Arabic Muslim name for Girls . The name is Arabic originated name, the associated lucky number is 5. Providing a comprehensive view of Islam and Muslims to cultivate peace, promote universal values, and dialogue among civilizations since 1995 Aneesa is a Arabic Muslim name for Girls. Check under the Names Starting with R for the girls. Islam is beautiful. Read Aneesa Name Meaning In English You can also listen here how to pronounce Aneesa name in Urdu. When i get an haji and i gave a aby, i would come back for this thread. The Names Of 7 Gates To Jahannam And 8 Gates To Jannah. Find the meaning of Aneesa, its origins and more. 515Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland. Pls I want to know the exact meaning of my name. Good Will. Aneesa is an indirect Quranic name for girls that means “one who is friendly and gentle with others”, “one whose words are consoling”, “one whose presence brings calm and peace”. The name was made known by the child actress Anissa Jones (1958-1976). Aneesa. Haaaaa !!!! @Mustay I would remember u on my "ikomo" (namimg) of my kids, Jaza khumulah Khairan, dats even if i marry one wife oooo, if i marry 4, then yu will have to post more names for me to choose from. you can also find the origin, gender and the lucky number of Aneesa name here. You can also find the public reviews and opinions about Aneesa name here. Aneesa is a Muslim Girl Name, it has multiple Islamic meaning, the best Aneesa name meaning is Variant Of Anisa Affectionate., and in Urdu it means شیدائی, دلدادہ, شفقت آمیز. The lucky number of Aneesa name is 5. Aneeza Name Meaning. The meaning of Aneesa is one who is friendly and gentle with others, one whose words are consoling, one whose presence brings calm and peace. Rizwan - Virtuous, Pious, God-Fearing and Devoted to God Acceptance. Don't delete it ooooo. Meaning of Aneesa Aneesa is a Persian name for girls that means “like true love”, “like the essence of love”. Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. Name. Salaam This thread is for most of us to know what our names means and also what other's names means. Aneesa Name Meaning In Urdu (Girl Name انیسا) Aneesa is a Muslim Girl Name, it has multiple Islamic meaning, the best Aneesa name meaning is Variant Of Anisa Affectionate., and in Urdu it means شیدائی , دلدادہ , شفقت آمیز. Aneesa is an Arabic Muslim name which is usually used in sub-continent for girls Muslim names. Name Of The Keeper Of The Gates Of Heaven Peon of Paradise Satisfaction contentment, happiness, pleasure, name of the Keeper of the gates of Jannah (Paradise) Satisfaction, acceptance, pleasure, contentment, name of the gate-keeper of paradise Cute and Romantic Photos Of Muslim Couples. Aneesa is derived from the A-N-S (to recognize”, “to perceive”) root which is used in many places in the Quran. Aneesa is a muslim girl name and it is an Arabic originated name with multiple meanings. If you are looking for Aneesa name meaning in Urdu and English then you can find the complete detail of Aneesa name here. The name is Arabic originated name, the associated lucky number is 5. Find Meanings for Islamic Name Alisha. The names are beautiful, Insha Allah. The meaning of Aneesah is one who is friendly and gentle with others, one whose words are consoling, one whose presence brings calm and peace. Its most attractive baby name & pronunciation is also simple .The meaning of Aneeza is 'Staff, Sword.' See How To Advertise. Aneeza is in top trending baby Girl names list. Olabowale so you are encouraging two or more, don't forget we are human and not perfect oo. Aneesa In Urdu : Alhamdulilah, I am choosing 6 from the male names and 4 from the female names, making 10. Mukina, what of male list. its meaning Close, intimate, friendly. Aneesa In Arabic : أَنِيْسَة. Aneesa is a name of girl, the origin of Aneesa name is Arabic. Find Meanings for Islamic Name Aneesa. Never. May Allah reward u abundantly. may Allh preserve our soul till then and beyond. Aneesa name is Arabic originated with multiple meanings. Arabic meaning: Loving; affectionate; Swahili meaning: Friendly; Keep in mind that many names may have different meanings in other countries and languages, so be careful that the name that you choose doesn’t mean something bad or unpleasant.