Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps. Remove myself as the reporter. Take control of your recruiting. The upside is that because of max preps I am able to follow my coaches and team from wherever our hockey schedule takes us. Cleveland for the opener, Buffalo last week, Canada this week, and Detroit the next. The more information your favorite team or school provides MaxPreps the better you’ll be able to enjoy your MaxPreps App experience.• California Privacy/Info We Collect - https://ca.privacy.cbs• California Do Not Sell My Info - https://ca.privacy.cbs/donotsell. Cameron Park CA 95682, Cookies help us deliver our services. I’ve always been ready and willing to give back to the program that gave me so much. Today, it even posted rankings locally, statewide, and national..That said, hope max prep covers track and field, golf, and competitive cheer. Digital Stat Keeping for your Basketball Team. Navigating through the MaxPreps App Manage your Favorite Teams Sports coverage includes Football, Basketball, and many more High School sports. Connect with college coaches. Just my opinion, but if I need some enlightening as to the ways of California gluttony in many practices , I am surely willing to change a view if presented in a professional , believable way with facts to back it up ! My dogs are wherever I am and I am very grateful.Joshua Martucio, Glad we are able to help and keep you in touch with your team. Find schedules, scores, rosters, stats and standings. This is fine with me but unfortunately I’m not able to see many games in person anymore and I don’t have the time to volunteer either. Provide Video Highlights: MaxPreps App . We hope you continue to enjoy the app and all it has to offer. built MaxPreps application for the Android OS and iOS however you should be able to install MaxPreps on PC or MAC. MaxPreps is a registered trademark of CBS Broadcasting Inc. Game 3 Highlights | Arch Manning leads Newman to win in national television debut, Follow your favorite high school teams and players, Explore and purchase photos of your local teams, Get exclusive push notifications & real-time updates about your favorite teams, Instantly find or provide scores for any game in the country, Become an approved scorer by providing live scoring updates to fellow fans, View rosters, schedules, photos, videos & more for thousands of teams, Get 'delivered' and 'seen' message confirmations, Enter or edit your roster, schedule, scores and stats, Share photos, videos and file attachments, Sync your team's schedule with your iOS or Google calendar, Simple in-game scorekeeping with an interactive court and scoreboard, Sync your team schedule and roster for easy pre-game setup, Real-time player combination and impact reports. 4080 Plaza Goldorado Circle Digital Stat Keeping for your Basketball Team. ARE YOU A HIGH SCHOOL SPORTS FAN? By purchasing this item, you are transacting with Google Payments and agreeing to the Google Payments. Find rankings, stat leaderboards, schedules and scores of your high school teams and players. With the MaxPreps app, you can easily follow your favorite teams and enjoy a personalized experience with customized notifications so you can keep track of the team updates you are looking for! ***Currently available sports: Baseball, B/G Basketball, Field Hockey, Football, B/G Ice Hockey, B/G Lacrosse, B/G Soccer, Softball, B/G Volleyball, B/G Water Polo***MaxPreps has, by far, the largest national database of high school information; but not every team or school participates at the same level. Also, local paper comes out weekly, and majority of sports coverage is basketball, football, volleyball, and soccer.Update. Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Provide Video Highlights: Mobile Site. Feel free to email us anytime at, support@maxpreps.com. Scoring my game on the mobile site. I’m a life long follower of the Livonia Bulldog football program and a huge fan of the group of men who lead them. With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app. My niece is doing competitive cheer as a varsity hs sport, but not many site apps cover it. With the MaxPreps app, you can easily follow your favorite teams and enjoy a personalized experience with customized notifications so you can keep track of the team updates you are looking for! Meet the Preseason Top 25 teams heading into the 2020 football season, Check out the latest movement in our Top 25 high school rankings, Watch all the can't-miss high school sports top plays, Find out how MaxPreps can help high school coaches serve their team and community, Check out the latest movement in our Top 25 high school basketball rankings. COACHES: Get our free team management and communication app, Teams by MaxPreps. All updates in this version are under the hood, so you will only notice an improvement in the app’s performance. MaxPreps is America’s Source for High School Sports. Thank you for using MaxPreps! Unfortunately the last couple of years my son had decided that he would have to give it up to pursue his travel hockey goals. MaxPreps is America’s Source for High School Sports. High school coaches - Teams by MaxPreps is the all-in-one team management and communication app for you and your team! Facts are sorely missing in our country today to back up a stated position, but reporters report them as truth anyway with no repercussions for their actions ! MaxPreps is America’s Source for High School Sports.High school sports fans: Follow your favorite high school teams and get alerted when new information is available. I enjoy reading the reviews of games in the spot light as well as those teams that may have lots of grass growing in the path on the way to find them ! ARE YOU A HIGH SCHOOL SPORTS FAN? It’s nice knowing that people will get an honest review of beach game on the Texas Trail to cover the Greatest Football on the planet which includes the overrated California Prep Schools which are built at the expense of others that may have produced talent to better their teams, but before you know it they are playing for the top schools in California ! Thank you for sharing your story with us. Private Church affiliated schools in Texas do it to some extent, but I see many schools giving opportunity to more student talent than the California schools . I have found MaxPreps to be accurate and only take the word of trusted on spot reviewing for their reports ! Fixed a few compatibility issues with iOS 14. Log in with your MaxPreps coach admin account credentials and share your team's unique app code to get your athletes and parents access. Report a Game. Sports with live scores. MaxPreps is America’s Source for High School Sports. BrowserCam provides you with MaxPreps for PC (Windows) download for free. Just received a response from developer. MaxPreps is America's source for high school sports. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies. Thanks for the feedback and looking forward to future upgrades to app, Hi There, thank you for downloading the app and the awesome review:) We hope to have track, golf, cheer and other non core sports in the app later down the road.-Christina, MaxPreps Staff. Hudl. Have and still using ScoreStream and mhsaa app, but max prep beats both hands down. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. We are always making improvements based on user feedback. Scoring through the MaxPreps App. Get push notifications for game scores and when your favorite teams updates their sports information.+ Get exclusive push notifications about your favorite teams+ See real-time updates from all your favorite teams when games are scored live in the News Tab+ Easily contribute live scores when attending a game, or become an official MaxPreps scorer and have fun providing live play-by-play updates to remote fans using the Scores Tab+ Obtain an alert when your favorite team’s rankings are updated or when new photos or videos are published+ Automatically get regional scores for teams in surrounding neighborhoods on the Scores TabWith the most timely and complete high school sports information anywhere, the MaxPreps app is exactly what every high school sports fan needs to keep up with their favorite teams.COACHES: Get our free team management and communication app, Teams by MaxPreps.