The only erasure was BEAT up before ON. Do ya think GOTTI could ever say, ” I LIED?”PONTIONIA and TROIOTA. What's happening? … [checking] … I don't see parody.

Maybe then the reason for the big "I" would have been obvious. Yes. Besides, JAMES II reigned 138 years after Henry VIII.

",because I wanted I LIED for 52A, rebusing the IL. The trick was quick to figure out and made the puzzle play very easy.

Wiki User.

She was recently clued with a "pig latin" reference.

@Anonymous at 10:46.

What did the poetically inclined sailor who was studying German say upon spotting an egg?

PPP Analysis*ADELPHIRihanna ClueMAUIPONTIIONIAJAMES IINIKOLAIGOTTITROIDINOEMILIAMAZGrapes of Wrath ClueCOCOJADENATARIMINSK (completing the PPP Quintuple in that section)LONKATRINAMAD MenLOTHARCOPAELIE WieselThat's 23 of 76, 30%Pop Culture, Proper Names and Products, @r.alph...best comment of the year!And a reminder that I was really trying hard to work those +'s and -'s into the theme.

Possible Answers: LOTHAR; Related Clues: Mandrake's assistant

LOTHAR? Search for clues, synonyms, words, anagrams or if you already have some letters enter the letters here using a question mark or full-stop in place of any you don't know (e.g. Really?

Some of these cookies will send your data to our advertising partners. A couple of days ago, I was going through some box of “stuff,” long overdue to be sorted through (a sort of POEM that last phrase). ? The center AHA OHO cross was cool.

Dnf'd at locher/croi.

post a help request and let our community help you. A perfect puzzle for the grideratI.One way to make the theme a little more elegant would have been to have no word starting or ending in I anywhere in the grid.

Earn up to 5x points when you use your eBay Mastercard. Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for MANDRAKE THE MAGICIAN'S SIDEKICK [lothar] We hope that the following list of synonyms for the word lothar will help you to finish your crossword today. Shouldn't 53A have Abbr. Not yet seeing the two “trees” in the forest, I cleared that and moved on.ICE tray worked well for a NE start but, with that in, got nothing else there right away.Looked at the center getting the OHO/AHA cross. can access 60,000+ archived comics. Maybe at some point Will will retire and the NYT crossword will die, and then you'll have to moan about something else instead. Please enter 5 or 9 numbers for the ZIP Code. This was fun. Below is a sample of my favorite lines from recent reviews of his puzzles:A Christmas miracle—this was pretty good.

Can't find the answer you are looking for? Sign In or Register to post a help request or respond to an existing request. Search over 3 million crossword answers - updated daily, Help us become the best crossword solving site by contributing your own clues and answers.

The fill is ordinary, old-fashioned, but nothing here made me go "Oh god no." @MetroGnome - So I'm Christian Reformed? So here's my Westport Thursday!When we walked back into the room after completing our third puzzle, we saw the three easels with this grid hand-drawn onto the whiteboards.

I'm not a theme person but this one gets my vote. Thanks, @Bruce Haight, for weighing in.Another semi-regular contributor to this blog celebrates a birthday today -- find out who by clicking here.And I will cop to having seen a NENE. Thank you MAUI and NENE.Looking forward to Friday and I don't often say that.

I don't get how this even qualifies as a theme.

But neat nonetheless. And WTF is Carlo Ponti?

"Ballyhoo, JAMES... you KNAVE.

I could listen endlessly to Oscar Peterson. For additional information, see the Global Shipping Program, This amount includes applicable customs duties, taxes, brokerage and other fees. Mandrake the Magician's sidekick -- Find potential answers to this crossword clue at crosswordnexus.com Pretty easy for a Thurs.