I might write it (laughs).”, Trejo added: “You know I haven’t spoken to Robert in a while. You're almost there! After being set-up and betrayed by the man who hired him to assassinate a Texas Senator, an ex-Federale launches a brutal rampage of revenge against his former boss. But things do not work out for ... See full summary ». This is the perfect film if you want something huge and awesome, and unapologetic. | Rating: 2/5 |, October 11, 2013 News of the film has been slim since April 2015, when Trejo implied that shooting would begin later that year.

Based on the research hospital where Robert Rodriguez sold his body to pay for 'El Mariachi'. This dress cost more than your fucking life. Switch to the light mode that's kinder on your eyes at day time. Machete Kills

The U.S. government recruits Machete to battle his way through Mexico in order to take down an arms dealer who looks to launch a weapon into space.

The Monster Squad’s Andre Gower Raises a Baby Frankenstein. Coming Soon. A sequel to a film that was based upon a trailer.

Get the latest horror news straight into your inbox! |, October 11, 2013

Thirsting for retribution, Machete embarks on a deadly mission to bring to Texas the megalomaniac Mexican revolutionary, Marcos, who has a nuclear missile pointing at Washington, D.C. Now, Machete and the undercover agent, Miss San Antonio, have to stop a global war, as the shape-shifting assassin, La Camaleón, is hot on their trail. One of the film's problems, and some people who liked this film might consider this a positive, is how messily the film is put together.

Back in 2015, Michelle Rodriguez was also quizzed about the film’s future, stating: “Just out of knowing Robert, I’m sure that if it was insinuated, that possibility looms. Add the first question.

Machete Kills Again... in Space (2023) 12/30/2023 (US) Thriller, Science Fiction, Action, Comedy.

Until he comes into it the film (despite the overblown action and gore) is one big yawnfest. When a celebrity chef like Rodriguez is just going through the motions, we can smell that the grindhouse fad is way past its expiration date. Sporting another unbelievable cast with Mel Gibson, Amber Heard, Demian Bichir, Charlie Sheen, Sofia Vergara, and Lady Gaga… Machete Kills was a riot! Trejo isn't talented to hold your attention on screen and despite the cameos of Gooding Jnr, Lady Gaga and Banderas (playing the same character!) Regal

A new world enslaved, this is a land in need of a hero. When the president (Carlos Estevez) of the United States has a mission that would be impossible for just any mortal man, the person he needs is Machete (Danny Trejo), a knife-wielding ex-Federale agent.

This is all speculation, I have no way to know one way or the other, but this film lacks everything that made the first film so fun to begin with.

var _g1; A movie that explores the dark and miserable town, Basin City, tells the story of three different people, all caught up in violent corruption. Patrolling the U.S. border with his gun-toting lover, Sartana, after the massacre in Machete (2010), the stone-faced, former Mexican Federale, Machete, receives a call from the president himself of the United States.

When alien invaders kidnap Earth's superheroes, their children must team up and learn to work together if they want to save their parents and the world.
Machete Kills Again... in Space! The plot really doesn't matter in this film (Machete vs Gibson and lots of various henchmen) as its entirely about the action set pieces, one after another, bigger and bigger, more and more over the top. Just leave us a message here and we will work on getting you verified. This 10-digit number is your confirmation number. The image is an example of a ticket confirmation email that AMC sent you when you purchased your ticket. By creating an account, you agree to the Privacy Policy A look at the Machete Kills Again behind-the-scenes crew and production team.

|, August 27, 2019

Voz flees to outer space after attempting to start a nuclear war on Earth and there is only one man who the President can trust to take Voz down: Machete.

Nick Riganas. Movie Insider ® is a registered mark of The Movie Insider LLC. Add the first question. I’ve already talked to Robert [Rodriguez].

Please click the link below to receive your verification email. Our story Email Us Call Us: 248.387.9826, USA TODAY • LA TIMES • CBS Detroit • Crains Detroit Business • Corp Magazine.

You all remember Rodriguez's film 'Desperado' right. Search for "Machete Kills in Space" on Amazon.com. "Machete Kills" is barely a movie.

| Rating: D

We actually get quite a neat little retro styled cinema introduction to yet another parody trailer for yet another Machete flick, this time in space. … It is a sequel to Machete, the third film based on a Grindhouse fake trailer and the second spin-off of the Spy Kids franchise. Based on a “fake” trailer promoted during Grindhouse, the film managed to attract an all-star cast consisting of Michelle Rodriguez, Steven Seagal, Cheech Marin, Lindsay Lohan, Don Johnson, Jessica Alba, and Robert De Niro. |, October 15, 2013 If there's one thing that's noticeable, other than the substantial drop in quality, is that the film simply isn't as energetic as it was the first time around.

Former musician and gunslinger El Mariachi arrives at a small Mexican border town after being away for a long time.

e track upcoming movies through all stages of film production.
if ( localStorage.getItem(skinItemId ) ) { The percentage of users who rated this 3.5 stars or higher.

While possessed with the same schlocky lunacy as its far superior predecessor, Machete Kills loses the first installment's spark in a less deftly assembled sequel. Straight up or flair? The sequel is all of those things except one. Given the rating, I'm pretty sure you can guess which of those descriptions is the one that's missing from this movie.

%privacy_policy%.

I purchased Robert Rodriguez’s Machete kills (starring Danny Trejo, Michelle Rodriguez, Sopia Vergara, and Amber Heard) for a bargain price on Amazon. All Critics (123)

It's time to put a fork in it. After an experimental bio-weapon is released, turning thousands into zombie-like creatures, it's up to a rag-tag group of survivors to stop the infected and those behind its release. Check out the below links, may contain affiliate links. View production, box office, & company info, Danny Trejo Might Have to Write Machete Kills Again in Space Himself, Danny Trejo Talks ‘Machete Kills in Space’; “It’s All Bogged Down in Bullshit”, Machete Kills in Space Is Still Coming Says Danny Trejo. Use the HTML below.

Let us know in the comments below or on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram! by Mike Sprague 2 months ago From Dusk Till Dawn and Machete actor Danny Trejo says he still wants to make Machete Kills Again… in Space! That's, by fair, its main problem I think. Travis Mullins Probably the second best thing about this film after Gibson, Sheen basically plays 'Charlie Harper' as the US President...which basically means he's playing his usual womanising self.

Well isn't the character of 'Machete' first seen played by Trejo in that film? I wasn't a big fan of 'Machete' but it was fun seeing all the big stars taking part in such a cheesy movie. Looking for something to watch?

The movie is not self-indulgent, rather it takes common stereotypes and puts them into funny situations. July 23, 2020, 11:00 am. It is a modern comedy that pokes fun at US politics and all its insincerity.Watch it. Time to let this go I think Mr Rodriguez, you had your fun in the first film which was quite good, but this has now gone too far, its been milked and the moment has well and truly past.

I know its all been shot like this on purpose, I realise the extreme gory bullet ridden lunacy is part of the intentional charm, I realise the characters are larger than life and totally hokey and the whole movie is just a big insane comicbook of violence.

if ( localStorage.getItem(skinItemId ) ) {

_g1 = document.getElementById('g1-logo-mobile-inverted-source'); This FAQ is empty. Mike Sprague Machete Kills is a film in which style sardonically routs substance, a cloying gag built around the iconic quality of Trejo's matchlessly craggy face, which resembles a plate of sundried corned beef. We want to hear what you have to say but need to verify your account.

Pointless questions I know but I gotta ask. | Rating: 7/10

Official music video for "Rain on Me" by Lady Gaga and Ariana Grande. Trailer.

try { See all news

} Seeing Mel play the 'Bond-esque' villain is a real breath of fresh air and he clearly enjoys it. Enter your account data and we will send you a link to reset your password.

User Score.

Having fared decently at the box office, a sequel, Machete Kills, was released in 2013. Hell...Gibson only needs a white cat under his arm and the transition would be complete. I really wanted to like this film, as the first Machete was probably my favorite film of the summer of that particular year.

if ( localStorage.getItem(skinItemId ) ) {

In the time since, Rodriguez has become busy with the launch of his El Rey Network, as well as the upcoming film Alita: Battle Angel; not to mention, a number of projects lined up including a remake of Escape from New York… but here’s to hoping he still plans on sending Machete into space!

Machete Kills is a 2013 American action exploitation film co-written and directed by Robert Rodriguez. Savini is back but has changed sides, Rodriguez still plays the tough bitch and still looks like she needs a wash whilst Charlie Sheen goes by his birth name to play the US President.

| Rating: 2/4

|, September 15, 2020

Touted as the Man in the Silver Mask, DiCaprio would supposedly take over the role previously played by Mel Gibson (although this bit of casting notice includes the subtext: “actor subject to change”… hopefully not!!! } Perhaps the novelty of a B-movie that originated as a fake trailer in Grindhouse wore off for the sequel. I said, ‘Mel, hey, come on, let’s talk.

Feature adaptation of Frank Frazetta's tale of confrontation between an evil ice lord and a fire kingdom.

It, however, is a comedy. I realize that's a really strange thing to say, but it's the truth. } Machete star Danny Trejo has revealed that Machete Kills in Space is delayed because of one crucial reason.

I can't express my disappointment with this film enough, considering how excited I was for a sequel after the first film. Better hurry up! and if Machete Kills director Robert Rodriguez doesn’t “get off his ass” he will just write it himself.

In order to make the racism feel more authentic and ugly, if that's what you were going for, then cast someone who's known as a racist. While promoting Dead Again in Tombstone in a recent Facebook Live Q&A, the From Dusk Till Dawn actor revealed, “We’re waiting. Cinemark