“Having support around nutrition and wellness has been amazing. She maintains her private nutrition practice, home-schools her son, and is excited to work with the NANP, aiding practitioners and advocating policy change at the State level. She resolved her own co-occurring mental illn, and was a caregiver for her mother who had, AMI Practitioner Certificate in Montessori for Aging and Dementia, Tammera is the lead instructor and developer of the innovative HN4Uonlin.ed program: Our Journey with Food, available through her, is a business and marketing educator for holistic health professionals.

She co-hosted the Balanced Bites Podcast for eight years alongside Liz Wolfe. She teaches the Marketing and Leadership courses at the Southwest College of Naturopathic Medicine and is the Lead Instructor for the Nutritional Therapy Association’s Career Development Course. is a Nutritional Therapy Practitioner, chef, blogger, and author of  the bestselling book.

Lucia feels very approachable and available when I have further questions or need next steps in a healing process. “Lucia is really good at asking the right questions that I wouldn’t have thought.

helps heart-centered, holistic, creative women go from stuck to unstoppable with whole person coaching and business consulting. Cynthia Thurlow is a sought after entrepreneur, nurse practitioner, nutrition expert, 2x TEDx speaker, founder of Cynthia Thurlow, LLC, co-author of Primal Eating and co-host of Everyday Wellness podcast.

I love the breadth of knowledge that is shared and always have suggestions and tweaks to anything I’m concerned about.

This summer, join DeAnn inthe beautiful San Juan Islands for her newest class offering, Wild Nutrition Adventures, including wild foraging, wild crafting and seaweed harvesting excursions. Click here to chat! Tara Hunkin, Functional Nutritional Therapy Practitioner, Certified GAPS Practitioner, Restorative Wellness Practitioner, mother and founder of My Child Will Thrive (website and podcast)  author and host of the Autism, ADHD and SPD Summit. In her practice, DeAnn uses a combination of therapeutic and functional nutrition support, traditional herbal medicine, bodywork and holistic cooking classes to help her clients reclaim their health from the inside out. In 2012, Mickey founded  a website with recipes and resources for those suffering from autoimmune diseases. She is passionate about teaching others how to live their best life, her family, and connection around the table.

is a health educator and author with more than twenty years of experience in nutrition, mind-body health, and functional medicine.