But even if it's not, it's an honest look at acting badly towards the person who loves you—that's right—the most. Except this one's about falling out of love and going their separate ways.

"I dare you to let me be your, your one and only The main vocals come from Chris Brown and Teyana Taylor who sound off with Insta-worthy captions like, "You started with a canvas / And we turned it to some art.". '", Hello, Sam Smith and Normani collab I didn't know I needed. He created the song during his summer tour, likely inspired by the beautiful art surrounding him—minus a lover beside him pouring some of their tequila in his coffee cup. Whitney Houston just says it all with her amazing voice.

CAN. But despite her naysayers, she just simply cannot live without them. She's about to release her second album, Romance, that centers on her love affair with a special someone (cough, cough Shawn Mendes). Stuck on a past lover, Lucky is trying his hardest to move on by entering the dating world again, but he’s “been gettin' nothing at all.” Whoever hurt him broke his trust and he fears the pain from his last relationship will carry over to his new one. And if you wonder To some secret place inside They tell a fresh story about the beginning of a love relationship. The 13-track album of the same title was released on November 15th. We hope you have enjoyed this love songs list we have compiled, you could include so many more songs, but start with these ones, he'll get the message. Brothers that swoon together stay together! Maren Morris proves this in "The Feels," which deserves to be played during you and your S.O. Let me come along, 'cause even if you're wrong "I was made for loving you

Chicago always delivers when it comes to love songs. He means everything to you. For more stories like this, including celebrity news, beauty and fashion advice, savvy political commentary, and fascinating features, sign up for the Marie Claire newsletter. It's not that he didn't appreciate or was happy with his surprise, it's just that guys are wired differently than girls when it comes to showing appreciation for a special surprise. "Bags," from her recently released album Immunity (out August 2), isn't the lovey-dovey love song we're used to playing on repeat during the hot summer days. Paired with a stunning video that highlights the highs and lows of passion and sees the singer climbing to the heavens and falling from the clouds in the blink of an eye, this song is sure to have you in your feelings. ", Unless you've been living under a rock (or successfully retreated to a remote island to escape our current administration), you know that Lizzo has finally received the recognition she deserves with the release of her third studio album, Cuz I Love You. And don't it feel good WE. Detailing a love so deep and so wide it transcends the borders of our planet, this synth-filled slow burner will play back in your mind every moment someone takes your breath away. Cassadee Pope—the former lead singer of that band Hey Monday from your teens who also happens to be the first female winner of The Voice—is here to tug at your heartstrings with her song, "If My Heart Had a Heart."