Artist: NCT 127 Song: Love Me Now (English Translation) Album: NCT #127 Neo Zone Year: 2020. The English version was released on 07/18/2019. NCT lyrics - 137 song lyrics sorted by album, including "Make A Wish (Birthday Song)", "Misfit", "Make A Wish (Birthday Song) (English Version)".

NCT 127 - Love Song (우산) Lyrics KOREAN Romanization, Korean, Translation. NCT 127 - 우산 (Love Song) (Romanized) Lyrics: Neoreul hyanghae giun usani / Ireohke ttaemachim / Cham jagaseo dahaengiya / Hoo ireon geon yesanghaji mothan sanghwangiya / … Color coded Lyrics Lyrics: At the end of this dark night You’re fading and going further Now I realized, that shining moment back then I was locked in the darkness where you left me alone. My heart keeps ringing it without a pause

NCT first performed this track during their tour 'NEO CITY: The Origin in US' in June 2019. Rain don’t stop, fall again in this place just you and me outside all blurry my focus clear as day 2.0 2.0 warm and cozy covering us from all the crazy. The love song inside the rain Love song love song yeah We make our own island Like this, love this love this love this rain, under the rain that falls upon us, all day. Johnny teased this version during the group's performance at WiLD 94.9's WAZZMATAZZ on the 2nd of June 2019 by saying, "I feel like you can look forward to an English version, I don't know, maybe."