You can now save your favorites. div_id: "cf_async_" + Math.floor((Math.random() * 999999999)) G Must be love on the brain, yeah, Am And it keeps cursing my name. D All you need to do is love me, yeah. It takes less than 20 seconds to create an account with us. G Am Then you keep love me. (Cursing my name.) Please click on 'Add to Favorite' button just below the guitar chords and your song will be added to your favorites. document.write('
');var c=function(){cf.showAsyncAd(opts)};if(typeof window.cf !== 'undefined')c();else{cf_async=!0;var r=document.createElement("script"),s=document.getElementsByTagName("script")[0];r.async=!0;r.src="//srv.clickfuse.com/showads/showad.js";r.readyState?r.onreadystatechange=function(){if("loaded"==r.readyState||"complete"==r.readyState)r.onreadystatechange=null,c()}:r.onload=c;s.parentNode.insertBefore(r,s)}; (function() { Em No matter what I do, I’m no good without you D/F# And I can’t get enough. Key : Gmajor [Intro], FOUR FIVE SECONDS FEAT KANYE WEST AND PAUL MCCARTNEY, FOUR FIVE SECONDS FEAT KANYE WEST, PAUL MCCARTNEY, FOURFIVESECONDS FT. KANYE WEST, PAUL MCCARTNEY, IT JUST DONT FEEL LIKE CHRISTMAS WITHOUT YOU. Sign up or login. artist: "Rihanna", LOVE ON THE BRAIN song guitar chords & lyrics by artist Rihanna and +156 more. Just love me. G Must be love on the brain Am That's got me feeling this way Em It beats me black and blue but it fucks me so good D And I can't get enough G Must be love on the brain yeah Am And it keeps cursing my name Em No matter what I do I'm no good without you D And I can't get enough G Must be love on the brain ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- }; adunit_id: 100000049, Tuning Standard Must be love on the brain Am That’s got me feeling this way Em It beats me black and blue but it fucks me so good D And I can’t get enough G Must be love on the brain yeah Am And it keeps cursing my name Em No matter what I do I’m no good without you D VIDEO LESSON FOR THIS SONG - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rd-BY7TDw-k Must be love on the G brain That’s got m Am e feeling this way It beats Em me black and blue but it fucks me so good And I D can’t get enough Must be love on the G brain yeah And it keeps Am cursing my name No mat Em ter what I do I’m no good without you And I D can’t get enough song: "Love On The Brain", Last Played on 03/05/2020 12:48 | 0 times played. email : davetran01@gmail.com Guitar-Link.com, Guitar Chords and Lyrics. To access your favorite songs, simply click on 'My Favorites' on the top menu. Em Just love me, yeah. /* TFP - E-chords - Below */ })(). G Must be love on the brain. var opts = { Pelase email info@Guitar-Link.com if you have any issues. Thank you for sign up with Guitar-Link.com. : davetran We have over 50000 guitar chords … © 2020 - Guitar-Link.com | info@Guitar-Link.com. Must be love on the brain yeah Am And it keeps cursing my name Em No matter what I do I'm no good without you D And I can't get enough G Must be love on the brain [Verse 2] Am Then you keep loving me Just love me yeah Em Just love me D All you need to do is love me yeah G Got me like ah-ah-ah-ow Am I'm tired of being played like a violin Em D