NCT 127 - Love Me Now (메아리) Lyrics KOREAN Romanization, Korean, Translation. Song: 우산 (Love Song)(English Translation) Album: NCT #127 Neo Zone Year: 2020. The music video was released on February 20, 2020 (KST) ahead of it’s official March track release. English Translation: The end of this deep night Becomes vague more and more Becomes farther Now i realize those shining days Those days left alone Being stucked in the dark You disappeared. NCT 127 – Love Me Now Lyrics. My heart keeps ringing it without a pause It rings without stopping in my mind Lyrics: At the end of this dark night You’re fading and going further Now I realized, that shining moment back then I was locked in the darkness where you left me alone. Artist: NCT 127 Song: Love Me Now (English Translation) Album: NCT #127 Neo Zone Year: 2020. Color coded Lyrics “메아리 (Love Me Now)” is a soft dance pop track. Lyrics: It’s a relief that the umbrella that’s heading towards Translation of '메아리 (Love Me Now)' by NCT 127 from Korean to English