According to reports, she had plans to publish a poetry book. Louis Tomlinson’s sisters Daisy, Phoebe and Lottie took to Instagram after their sister Felicite suddenly died at the age of 18 — read their tributes it was only a few weeks ago that we were sat on the sofa bed at 3am drinking tea, eating French fries and chatting about the future. Video, Parkour group celebrates a decade of success. keep us in your conversations. The inquest heard Tomlinson’s dependency on drugs had grown in recent years. this is the fourth time I’ve tried to write this. According to reports, the fashion designer was pronounced dead at the scene after an ambulance was called and paramedics attempted to revive her. “Back in the studio today to vocal something I wrote a few months ago. .css-po6dm6-ItalicText{font-style:italic;}Follow Newsbeat on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter. VideoParkour group celebrates a decade of success, Guinea elections: Campaigning during Covid-19. Celebrity Deaths in 2019: Stars We’ve Lost Read article According to The Sun, Félicité collapsed Wednesday afternoon at her fourth-floor studio apartment in West London. A purity too rare for this world. I want to hold you, keep you safe. Please tell me your watching over us and that you will always remember the way we all laughed together. Félicité Tomlinson died of a heart attack after 'accidentally overdosing' on Cocaine, Xanax and Oxycodone, an inquest head. Daisy said: "Mama needed you. She reportedly collapsed and was unable to be revived by paramedics. 18-year-old Félicité Tomlinson passed away Wednesday at her studio apartment in … Louis Tomlinson has finally opened up for the first time following his sister Félicité Tomlinson’s death. She had taken overdoses and been admitted to drug rehabilitation. Read more:One Direction singer Louis Tomlinson's mother dies after cancer battle. Tell you how much you meant to me and how much I adored you. Waiting for your permission to load the comments. The cause of death is being treated as "unexplained," pending a post-mortem examination. “Family,” she captioned the shot along with a heart emoji. The tragic news comes after Louis lost his mother to cancer in December 2016. You’re not on your own in this @Louis_Tomlinson So many people are pulling for you and your family right now x, Louis released a song earlier this month which was inspired by the grief he felt over his mum's death. Part of the A360 Media Entertainment Group.Powered by WordPress.com VIP, Dave M. Benett/WireImage; Chris Jackson/Getty Images, Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window). She was 18. The photographed group is also older siblings to twins Ernest and Doris, 5. ", “Felicite You graced my life in such a short time and I will now miss you forever. The singer, who is the eldest of 7 siblings, recently released a heartbreaking song dedicated to his mother called "Two of Us.”, When I say soon I mean in the next two weeks... can’t wait to show you what I’ve been working on I hope you all love it as much as I do , A post shared by Félicité Tomlinson (@felicitegrace) on Oct 25, 2018 at 4:11am PDT. She was 43. In the US, the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline is 1-800-273-8255. He said she was a “much-loved daughter and sister” and had from an early age “established herself as mischievous and wonderful with children”. The toxicologist Dr Susan Paterson said “toxic” levels of anti-anxiety and pain medications as well as cocaine were found in her blood. I hope you are happier up there with her. Félicité Tomlinson, sister of the former One Direction star Louis Tomlinson, accidentally overdosed on cocaine, an anxiety drug and painkillers, an inquest has found. i have two angels now, watching over me. He has yet to release a comment. You were my best friend, sister, motivator and person that could make me laugh until I cried. Our memories will stay with me forever. ", “Crying as I write this I have never been confused by so many feelings and I can’t identify what most of them are. You’re not on your own in this @Louis_Tomlinson So many people are pulling for you and your family right now.".