When I lose control Writer(s): Luca De Gregorio, Connor Roy Manning, Mattia Vitale, Becky Hill, Simone Giani, Joshua Alexander Grimmett, You will get 3 free months if you haven't already used an Apple Music free trial, Made with love & passion in Italy. Becky Hill & Goodboys have been translated into 23 languages. I need your love, ah, I need your love, ah Ah-ah-ah-ah, ah, ah-ah-ah

Why do I feel like I'm drowning? It reached number 11 on the UK Singles Chart. Like I'm running out of air, ah-ah-ah
Could you be the one to call when I lose control? Could you be the one to call when I lose control? Ah, ah-ah-ah-ah, ah, ah-ah-ah When I lose control (Ah-ah-ah-ah, ah) Becky Hill & Goodboys) Why do I feel like I'm drowning Like I'm running out of air? more », FAVORITE Lyrics to 'Lose Control' by Meduza. "Lose Control Lyrics." Ah-ah-ah-ah, ah, ah-ah-ah Copyright: Writer(s): Luca De Gregorio, Conor Blake Manning, Rebecca Claire Hill, Joshua Grimmett, Mattia Vitale, Simone Giani, HOT SONG: 21 Savage x Metro Boomin - "My Dawg​" - LYRICS, NEW SONG: Rod Wave - POP SMOKE - "MOOD SWINGS" ft. Lil Tjay - LYRICS, NEW SONG: AC/DC - "Shot In The Dark" - LYRICS, 23 Boy Band Slow Jams That Made You Believe In Love, NEW SONG: Shawn Mendes - "Wonder" - LYRICS, 23 One Hit Wonders You Still Can't Get Out Of Your Head. (Ah-ah-ah-ah, ah)   Test your MusicIQ here! (Ah-ah-ah-ah, ah) Why do I feel like I'm drowning? Some patience (Patience), some patience (Patience), Ah-ah-ah-ah, ah, ah-ah-ah (I need your love ah) STANDS4 LLC, 2020. All I ask from you is patience (Patience) When I lose control Think you know music? Just let me know I need your love, ah, I need your love, ah "Lose Control" is a song by Italian production trio Meduza, English singer Becky Hill and British production trio Goodboys, released as a single by Virgin Records on 11 October 2019. Web. Can you be the one to hold and not let me go? Lose Control By Meduza Lyrics. When I lose control? "Lose Control" is a song by Italian production trio Meduza, English singer Becky Hill and British production trio Goodboys, released as a single by Virgin Records on 11 October 2019.   Can you be the one to hold and not let me go? I know I can be destructive Could you be the one to call when I lose control? Ah Why do I feel like I'm falling When I'm nowhere near the edge?

I need your love, ah, I need your love, ah (Oh) I need your love, ah, I need your love, ah (Oh) Ah-ah-ah-ah, ah, ah-ah-ah I need your love, ah, I need your love, ah Why do I feel like I'm drowning Like I'm running out of air, ah-ah-ah Why do I feel like I'm falling When I'm nowhere near the edge, ah-ah-ah When I lose control (Ah-ah-ah-ah, ah)

Ah-ah-ah-ah, ah, ah-ah-ah . Could you be the one to call when I lose control? When I lose control? Lyrics.com. When I lose control Get instant explanation for any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web! And I can change the atmosphere, ah-ah-ah Why do I feel like I'm falling. And I can change the atmosphere, ah-ah-ah When I lose control Could you be the one to call when I lose control? I need to know Why do I feel like I’m drowning Like I’m running out of air, ah-ah-ah Why do I feel like I’m falling When I’m nowhere near the edge, ah-ah-ah. (Ah-ah-ah-ah, ah) Just let me know I need to know Last.fm Music | Copyright © 2020 CBS Interactive Inc. / All rights reserved. When I lose control Meduza is a Riga-based online newspaper and news aggregator in the Russian language, headed by Galina Timchenko, the former editor-in-chief of Russian news website Lenta.ru. When I lose control I need to know I know I can be destructive I need to know Ah, ah-ah-ah-ah, ah, ah-ah-ah Could you be the one to call when I lose control? When I lose control I need your love, ah, I need your love, ah When I lose control? When I lose control (I need your love, ah) Like I'm running out of air, ah-ah-ah Why do I feel like I'm falling. When I lose control (I need your love ah) When I lose control Ah Just let me know Can you be the one to hold and not let me go? Enjoyed everywhere, The Lyrics for Lose Control by MEDUZA feat. I need your love, ah, I need your love, ah Just let me know Could you be the one to call when I lose control? Ah-ah-ah-ah, ah, ah-ah-ah Ah-ah-ah-ah, ah, ah-ah-ah Why do I feel like I'm drowning When I lose control (Ah-ah-ah-ah, ah) When I lose control (I need your love, ah) Becky Hill & Goodboys have been translated into 25 languages, These lyrics have been translated into 25 languages. Just let me know Can you be the one to hold and not let me go? MEDUZA Lose Control Lyrics (feat. Ah, ah-ah-ah-ah, ah, ah-ah-ah When I lose control? When I lose control? Get instant explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web! When I lose control (I need your love ah) (Ah-ah-ah-ah, ah) Why do I feel like I'm falling, When I'm nowhere near the edge, ah-ah-ah. When I'm nowhere near the edge, ah-ah-ah Like I'm running out of air, ah-ah-ah When I lose control (I need your love, ah) Lyrics © Universal Music Publishing Group, Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC, Downtown Music Publishing, Kobalt Music Publishing Ltd. We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly. When I lose control (I need your love, ah) I need to know Could you be the one to call when I lose control? https://www.lyrics.com/lyric/36621605/Meduza. Some patience (Patience) When I lose control (Ah-ah-ah-ah, ah) When I'm nowhere near the edge, ah-ah-ah Just let me know Can you be the one to hold and not let me go? (1 fan), Sheet Music  All I ask from you is patience (Patience) “Lose Control” is the second single by Italian production trio Meduza featuring English singer Becky Hill and British vocal trio Goodboys. Ah-ah-ah-ah, ah, ah-ah-ah Playlist, Written by: Conor Blake Manning, Joshua Grimmett, Luca De Gregorio, Mattia Vitale, Rebecca Claire Hill, Simone Giani.
Can you be the one to hold and not let me go? When I lose control? Some patience (Patience) It reached number 11 on the UK Singles Chart. 17 Oct. 2020. The Lyrics for Lose Control by MEDUZA feat. Could you be the one to call when I lose control? Ah, ah-ah-ah-ah, ah, ah-ah-ah I need your love, ah, I need your love, ah. Could you be the one to call when I lose control? I need your love, ah, I need your love, ah I need your love, ah, I need your love, ah (I need your love ah)