[Verse 1] Oh it's a long way down But if you don't look, you don't have to know it And I can be around To catch your fall if you're losing your grip [Verse 1] Oh it's a long way down. Yeah, we could take our time for sure Like I love you I know you wanted my but You won't surrender your heart Keeping me out in the dark, keeping me out in the dark I know you wanted my but She won’t surrender your heart Keeping me out in the dark, keeping me out in the dark In the dark. (Nobody else could love you) Don't have to rush if you don't want to Like I love you But just know that there's no way Do you love like I love you? Like I love you Sabe de quem é a composição? Oh I'll be patient In the dark Love you Like I love you Can't you see I swim the ocean just to be Next to you, next to you, next to you, [Bridge] That anybody else could love you Like I love you Kyla La Grange). Like I love you The NGHBRS), Traducción de Like I Love You (feat. (Nobody else could love you like I love you) Match These Taylor Swift Songs to Her Ex-Boyfriends, HOT SONG: 21 Savage x Metro Boomin - "My Dawg​" - LYRICS, NEW SONG: Rod Wave - POP SMOKE - "MOOD SWINGS" ft. Lil Tjay - LYRICS. And I can be around. Keeping me out in the dark, keeping me out in the dark 'Cause something real is worth for waiting Can't you see that I come crawling on my knees. The NGHBRS). Like I love you But if you don’t look, you don’t have to know it, To catch your fall if you’re losing your grip, Can’t you see that I come crawling on my knees, Can’t you see that I climbed out in stress and be, Know you’ve been hurt before (fore, fore), ‘Cause omething real is worth for waiting, Can’t you see I swim the ocean just to be, Writer(s): Felix Safran De Laet, Hannah Katherine Emi Wilson, Griffin Oskar. 'Cause omething real is worth for waiting, [Pre-Chorus] (feat. Envie pra gente. The NGHBRS, Writer(s): Hannah Katherine Emi Wilson, Griffin Oskar, Felix Safran De Laet, Genieße 3 Monate Apple Music kostenlos, falls du noch kein kostenloses Probe-Abo hattest, mit Liebe & Leidenschaft in Italien gemacht. But just know that there's no way Lost Like Us (with Throttle feat. Can't you see that I'd come crawling on my knees Can't you see that I'd climb mountains just to be I know you wanted me but Tem certeza que deseja sair sem salvar suas alterações? Lyrics for Like I Love You by Lost Frequencies feat. Next to you, next to you, next to you Lost Frequencies – Like I Love You Lyrics. A A. Ya, we could take our time for sure Love you. Erfreut sich weltweiter Beliebtheit, But if you don't look, you don't have to know it, Aber falls du nicht schaust, musst du es nicht wissen, To catch your fall if you're losing your grip, Um dich aufzufangen, wenn du deinen Halt verlierst, Can't you see that I'd come crawling on my knees, Siehst du nicht, dass ich auf meinen Knien kommen würde, Um dich zu bekommen, dich zu bekommen, dich zu bekommen, Can't you see that I'd climb mountains just to be, Kannst du nicht sehen, dass ich auf berge klettern würde nur um, Musst dich nicht beeilen, wenn du nicht willst, Know you've been hurt before ('fore, 'fore, 'fore, 'fore), Ich weiß dass du vorher verletzt wurdest (vor, vor), Aber ein bisschen Liebe ist genug, um dich zu retten, 'Cause something real is worth for waiting, Weil etwas Echtes es wert ist, dass man darauf wartet, Can't you see I'd swim the ocean just to be, Kannst du nicht sehen, dass ich durch den Ozean schwimmen würde um, Keeping me out in the dark, keeping me out in the dark, Lass mich draußen im Dunkeln, lass mich draußen im Dunkeln, (Nobody else could love you like I love you), (Niemand könnte dich so lieben wie dich dich liebe), Neuigkeiten, die dich interessieren könnten. To get to you, get to you, get to you. She won't surrender your heart Love you Desejo receber notificações de destaques e novidades. Like I love you, [Post-Chorus] But a little love is enough to save ya The NGHBRS) by Lost Frequencies feat. Like I love you Can't you see that I climbed out in stress and be But if you don’t look, you don't have to know it. Don't have to rush if you don't want to Oh I'll be patient But if you don’t look, you don’t have to know it. To get to you, get to you, get to you The NGHBRS), Translation of Like I Love You (feat. Can't you see I'd swim the ocean just to be Like I love you And I can be around. Русская тема у этой группы - Ваня с Воркуты To get to you, get to you, get to you To get to you, get to you, get to you And I can be around. And I could be around, To catch your fall if you're losing your grip Love you (nobody else could) Lost Frequencies Lyrics. That anybody else could love you But if you don't look, you don't have to know it She won't surrender your heart But just know that there's no way that anybody else could love you Like I love you (nobody else could) But if you don't look, you don't have to know it Know you've been hurt before (fore, fore) [Pre-Chorus] Can’t you see that I come crawling on my knees. But just know that there's no way Keeping me out in the dark, keeping me out in the dark But a little love is enough to save ya Can't you see that I come crawling on my knees. Deutsche Übersetzung des Songtexts für Like I Love You by Lost Frequencies feat. Last.fm Music | Copyright © 2020 CBS Interactive Inc. / All rights reserved. I know you wanted my but But do you love like I love you? The NGHBRS have been translated into 14 languages, These lyrics have been translated into 14 languages, Traduction de Like I Love You (feat. Copyright: Writer(s): Felix Safran De Laet, Hannah Katherine Emi Wilson, Griffin Oskar Lyrics Terms of Use, [Verse 1] Lost Frequencies Lyrics. To get to you, get to you, get to you Keeping me out in the dark, keeping me out in the dark Stop crying like you're home and think about the show We're all playing the same game, I'm laying down alone We're unknown and known, special and a clone Hate will make you cautious, love will make you glow Make me feel the warmth, make me feel the cold It's written in our story, it's written on the walls This is our call, we rise and we fall "Like I Love You". The NGHBRS. To catch your fall if you're losing your grip. The NGHBRS), Tradução de Like I Love You (feat. Lost Frequencies - Like I Love You. Tem certeza que deseja excluir esta playlist? The NGHBRS. Lost Frequencies Lyrics "Like I Love You (Live Intro Edit)" (feat. Enjoyed everywhere, The Lyrics for Like I Love You (feat. Oh I'll be patient Can't you see that I come crawling on my knees In the dark, [Post-Chorus] But do you love like I love you? Love you Know you've been hurt before ('fore, 'fore, 'fore, 'fore) But do you love like I love you? ... Japanese songs about dreams and hope. That anybody else could love you The NGHBRS) Oh it's a long way down. Künstler/in: Lost Frequencies; Gastmusiker: The NGHBRS; Übersetzungen: Französisch, Griechisch, Italienisch, Rumänisch #1, #2, Russisch, Spanisch, Türkisch Englisch . You won't surrender your heart Oh it's a long way down "Like I Love You (Live Intro Edit)" (feat. She won't surrender your heart "Love To Go": So heißt die neue Single von Lost Frequencies, Zonderling & Kelvin Jones; Akustik-Version Lost Frequencies releast eine schöne Akustik-Version seines Songs "Black & Blue" "Alive and Feeling Fine" "Beat Of My Heart": Für die neue Single aus seinem Album "Alive and Feeling Fine" kollaboriert Lost Frequencies mit Love Harder Oh it's a long way down Like I love you 夢と希望, Alain Morisod & Sweet People - Vole, vole mélodie d'amour, Mahmoud Darwish - مَساءٌ صَغير (Masa 9’3er). (Nobody else could love you) The NGHBRS) Oh it's a long way down. It doesn't matter if you're lost So lift it up like you want They'll never hear you if you hide It doesn't matter who you loved last night It doesn't matter who you love I only wanna talk to you, I'll bare my heart I only wanna talk to you, I'll bare my heart Cause I would never run from you, I'd never run Cause I would never run from you, I'd never run Cause I would never run from you, I'd never run I know you wanted me but Can't you see that I'd come crawling on my knees Like I Love You Oh it’s a long way down. Like I love you, Writer(s): Hannah Katherine Emi Wilson, Griffin Oskar, Felix Safran De Laet, You will get 3 free months if you haven't already used an Apple Music free trial, Made with love & passion in Italy. Like I love you To catch your fall if you're losing your grip. To catch your fall if you're losing your grip, [Pre-Chorus] Don't have to rush if you don't want to Keeping me out in the dark, keeping me out in the dark Lyrics to 'Like I Love You' by Lost Frequencies. But if you don't look, you don't have to know it. Like I love you Love you Like I love you Love you. Don't have to rush if you don't want to Oh I'll be patient But just know that there's no … Love you, [Verse 2] Can't you see that I come crawling on my knees And I could be around. Love you Next to you, next to you, next to you Love you Love you Love you (like I love you) Don't have to rush if you don't want to Oh it's a long way downBut if you don’t look, you don't have to know itAnd I can be aroundTo catch your fall if you're losing your grip, Can’t you see that I come crawling on my kneesTo get to you, get to you, get to youCan't you see that I climb mountains just to beNext to you, next to you, next to you, But do you love like I love you?Don't have to rush if you don't want toOh I'll be patientBut just know that there's no way That anybody else could love youLike I love you, Like I love youLove youLike I love youLove you, Know you've been hurt before (fore, fore)But a little love is enough to save yaYa, we could take our time for sure'Cause omething real is worth for waiting, Can’t you see that I come crawling on my kneesTo get to you, get to you, get to youCan’t you see I swim the ocean just to beNext to you, next to you, next to you, But do you love like I love you?Don't have to rush if you don’t want toOh I'll be patientBut just know that there's no way That anybody else could love youLike I love you, I know you wanted my butYou won't surrender your heartKeeping me out in the dark, keeping me out in the darkI know you wanted my butShe won’t surrender your heartKeeping me out in the dark, keeping me out in the darkIn the dark, Like I love you (nobody else could)Love you (nobody else could)Like I love youLove you, Música começa com letras © 2003 - 2020, 2.9 milhões de letras de músicas Feito com amor em Belo Horizonte. Next to you, next to you, next to you, [Chorus] But if you don't look, you don't have to know it. I know you wanted my but To catch your fall if you're losing your grip. Oh I'll be patient The NGHBRS), Traduzione di Like I Love You (feat. But do you love like I love you? Like I love you And I can be around “Don't have to rush if you don't want to— Lost Frequencies feat. Like I love you The NGHBRS), Übersetzung von Like I Love You (feat.