THIS IS SO FREAKY. [4] The song is performed in F major at 95 beats per minute.[5].

Lie è tratto dall'Album Perception Tracking list e i testi dell'album: Tracking list e i testi dell'album: Perception Data di pubblicazione: 6 ottobre 2017. Para ver las notas de esta página, se requiere Javascript. It serves as the fourth single from his third studio album, Perception, and was released on April 17, 2018, for digital download and streaming.

"Lie" is a song by American hip hop artist and songwriter NF. Ir directamente a la página de notas, ¿Sabes algo de los antecedentes de este artista? (function() { WHEN YOU'RE DONE PRESS F6 AND YOUR CRUSH'S NAME WILL APPEAR IN BIG LETTERS ON THE SCREEN. How you gonna lie, how you gonna lie like that?Baby, how you gonna lie, how you gonna lie like that?How you gonna lie, baby, how you gonna lie like that?No, no, how you gonna lie like that? Did you see an error? Lie by NF published on 2017-09-22T01:04:01Z. }; Do you know any background info about this track? I want to receive notifications about featured artists and news. Lyrics to 'Lie' by NF. You say all I ever do is just control your life But how you gonna lie like that, how you gonna lie like that? Nathan John Feuerstein est un rappeur américain, artiste et auteur-compositeur né le 30 mars 1991 et connu sous le nom de scène NF.Connu pour ses chansons très personnelles et aux émotions fortes, c'est à la sortie de son troisième album, Perception, qu'il connaît un franc succès aux Etats-Unis et dans le monde entier, notamment grâce à son single Let You Down.
Testo Lie.
Connect your Spotify account to your Last.fm account and scrobble everything you listen to, from any Spotify app on any device or platform. Please download one of our supported browsers. The song is NF's second mainstream radio release, following "Let You Down". Go directly to shout page. NF - Lie (Letras y canción para escuchar) - I heard you told your friends that I'm just not your type / If that's how you really feel, then why'd you call last night / You say all I ever do is just If that's how you really feel, then why'd you call last night? I heard you told your friends that I'm just not your typeIf that's how you really feel, then why'd you call last night?You say all I ever do is just control your lifeBut how you gonna lie like that, how you gonna lie like that? Scrobbling is when Last.fm tracks the music you listen to and automatically adds it to your music profile.

var opts = { Is your network connection unstable or browser outdated? Tell me how you 'bout to lie like thatTell me how you 'bout to lie like-Yeah, yeah, Music begins with lyrics © 2003 - 2020, 2.9 millions of lyrics Made with love in Belo Horizonte - Brazil. Or see other languages. Javascript is required to view shouts on this page.

(function() { div_id: "cf_async_" + Math.floor((Math.random() * 999999999)) Cuéntanos tu opinión sobre el sitio web de Last.fm. The song Lie is written by Feurstein, Profitt, Mike Elizondo, Jr., and was released in September 15, 2017. I heard you told your friends that I'm just not your type If that's how you really feel, then why'd you call last night? Let us know what you think of the Last.fm website. Conecta tu cuenta de Spotify con tu cuenta de Last.fm y haz scrobbling de todo lo que escuches, desde cualquier aplicación de Spotify de cualquier dispositivo o plataforma. 48 on the Billboard Hot 100. It serves as the fourth single from his third studio album, Perception, and was released on April 17, 2018, for digital download and streaming. You say all I ever do is just control your life But how you gonna lie like that, how you gonna lie like that? /* paroles2chansons.com - Below Lyrics */ The song is performed in F major at 95 beats per minute. Feuerstein endured a hardship-filled childhood in which his parents divorced, his mother's boyfriend…, NF is the stage name of rapper and composer Nate Feuerstein from Gladwin, Michigan. Feuerstein endured a hardship-filled childhood in which his parents divorced, his mother's boyfriend physically abused him, and his mother eventually killed herself.

adunit_id: 39383896,

NOW YOU'VE STARTED READING THIS. Zobacz słowa utworu Lie wraz z teledyskiem i tłumaczeniem. Placing second in a nationwide Fine Arts Festival rap competition in 2008, and first in Michigan the following year, he independently released a debut album, Moments, in 2010. song: "Lie",

Feelgood Music, Paroles2Chansons dispose d’un accord de licence de paroles de chansons avec la, Société des Editeurs et Auteurs de Musique, Sech - Relación (Remix) traduction, Drake - Laugh Now Cry Later traduction, Dj Khaled - Popstar traduction. Para que todo funcione a la perfección, vuelve a cargar el sitio. var opts = {

Si, si.

NF - Lie (Letras y canción para escuchar) - I heard you told your friends that I'm just not your type / If that's how you really feel, then why'd you call last night / You say all I ever do is just

SEND THIS TO 5 SONGS IN 143 MINUTES. On the track, NF tells the story of a failed relationship and calls out a girl for being "cold" to him and lying about how bad he was to her. DON'T STOP.

1. say your name 10 times 2. say your mom's name 5 times 3. say your crushes name 3 times 4. paste … ¿Sabes algo de los antecedentes de este tema? I heard you told your friends that I'm just not your type If that's how you really feel, then why'd you call last night? Leave feedback, NF is the stage name of rapper and composer Nate Feuerstein from Gladwin, Michigan. })(); I heard you told your friends that I'm just not your type You need to enable JavaScript to use SoundCloud, @justin-hubbard-43481169 k I did I hope it works, hey 😊😊😊😊😊😎😓😓😓😓😓😓😓💔💔, YOU WILL BE KISSED ON THE NEAREST POSSIBLE FRIDAY BY THE LOVE OF YOUR LIFE.TOMORROW WILL BE THE BEST DAY OF YOUR LIFE.

THIS IS SO FREAKY. /* paroles2chansons.com - Above Lyrics */ Some user-contributed text on this page is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply. Feuerstein endured a hardship-filled childhood in which his parents divorced, his mother's boyfriend physically abused him, and his mother eventually killed herself. Need help?

The album attracted t…, NF is the stage name of rapper and composer Nate Feuerstein from Gladwin, Michigan. Let us know what you think of the Last.fm website. Algunos textos de contribuciones de usuarios en esta página están disponibles bajo la Licencia Creative Commons Atribución-CompartirIgual; es posible que se apliquen condiciones adicionales. Are you sure you want to delete this playlist? On “Lie,” NF implicates over a failed relationship with his lover. Actualízate ahora. document.write('
');var c=function(){cf.showAsyncAd(opts)};if(typeof window.cf !== 'undefined')c();else{cf_async=!0;var r=document.createElement("script"),s=document.getElementsByTagName("script")[0];r.async=!0;r.src="//srv.clickfuse.com/showads/showad.js";r.readyState?r.onreadystatechange=function(){if("loaded"==r.readyState||"complete"==r.readyState)r.onreadystatechange=null,c()}:r.onload=c;s.parentNode.insertBefore(r,s)}; About "Lie" Song "Lie" is a rap & hip-hop song by Hip hop, Christian hip hop singer "NF" from the studio album "Perception".This song's duration is (3:29 min) and available in digital mp3 download and streaming format on Apple Music/iTunes & Amazon Music. @user-104663680 shut up bro you think were looking for sex?? Tell me how you 'bout to lie like-Dimmi come stai per mentire co-Yeah, yeah. "Lie" was released on April 17, 2018, as the fourth single for his third studio album, Perception. if you do this, your crush will kiss you on the nearest Friday. NF - Lie - tekst piosenki, tłumaczenie piosenki i teledysk.

I hate myself and life🖤🖤🖤💔💔💔💔, Heyyy like to make new friends 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺. Si vous souhaitez voir vos artistes préférés sur scène, nous vous proposons également un service de billetterie en ligne pour l'achat de vos places de concerts, Découvrez notre sélection de chanson pour garder de la bonne humeur pendant le confinement ! Music was his escape, and he began recording songs on a karaoke machine, with instrumentals on one microphone and his raps in the other. })(); Sur Frap.cl venez découvrir toutes les dernières pépites du Rap français. song: "Lie", Start the wiki, I heard you told your friends that I'm just not your typeIf that's how you really feel, then why'd you call last night?You say all I ever do is….

You say all I ever do is just control your life. @damien-brown-92493879 yeah i found that out recently my bad👁👄👁.