My sugarboo, I'm levitating The milky way, we're renegading (Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah) I got you, moonlight, you're my starlight I need you, all night Come on, dance with me (I'm levitating) You, moonlight, you're my starlight I need you, all night Come on, dance with me (I'm levitating) You can fly away with me tonight You can fly away with me tonight Hallucinate (Paul Woolford Remix) (Extended), Love Is Religion (The Blessed Madonna Remix), That Kind Of Woman (Jacques Lu Cont Remix), Hallucinate (Mr Fingers Deep Stripped Mix). Follow @genius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

(I'm levitating) And I'm feeling so electric, dance my ass off And I'm feeling so electric, dance my ass off [CDATA[ Last.fm Music | Copyright © 2020 CBS Interactive Inc. / All rights reserved.

//
[])), +((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]))/+((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!!
I need you, all night Come on, dance with me My sugarboo, I'm levitating The milky way, we're renegading (Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah) I got you, moonlight, you're my starlight I need you, all night Come on, dance with me (I'm levitating) You, moonlight, you're my starlight I need you, all night Come on, dance with me (I'm levitating) You can fly away with me tonight You can fly away with me tonight I had a premonition that we fell into a rhythm, Where the music don't stop for life Follow @genius on Twitter for updates Dua Lipa decided to invite them only after the finishing of the first version. Surprisingly for her, both responded and liked the track. Levitation Lyrics: You and me with our long hair on the gold wall / After midnight we could feel it all / I'd go anywhere you want to / You should see there's a place I want to take you / When the

[])), +((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]))/+((+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!! My sugarboo, I'm levitating Looks like the site is more popular than we thought! You can fly away with me tonight We can go wherever, so let's do it now or never Glitter in the sky, glitter in my eyes

I need you, all night Stuart Price, who co-produced this remix, also produced three tracks off of Dua Lipa's "Future Nostalgia" and was the co-producer of Madonna's album "Confessions on a Dance Floor".

You can learn to levitate with just a little help Learn to levitate with just a little help [Bridge] Come down, come down Cowards only come through when … Baby, let me take you for a ride Come on, dance with me Lyrics Terms of Use. //]]>. (Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah), I got you, moonlight, you're my starlight
And even if I wanted to, I can't stop If you feel like you need a little bit of company (I'm levitating), I believe that you're for me, I feel it in our energy "http":"https";t.getElementById(r)||(n=t.createElement(e),n.id=r,n.src=i+"://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js",s.parentNode.insertBefore(n,s))}(document,"script","twitter-wjs"); "Levitating (The Blessed Madonna Remix)" is the lead single off of Dua Lipa's first remix album, "Club Future Nostalgia – The Remix Album". I see us written in the stars [])), +((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]))/+((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(+!![])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!! (Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah) Shining just the way we are The milky way, we're renegading, I got you, moonlight, you're my starlight [])). 23 One Hit Wonders You Still Can't Get Out Of Your Head, NEW SONG: Shawn Mendes - "Wonder" - LYRICS, HOT SONG: BLACKPINK – "Lovesick Girls" - LYRICS, HOT SONG: Billie Eilish - "No Time To Die'" - LYRICS. You can fly away with me tonight Baby, nothing's ever, ever too far, Glitter in the sky, glitter in our eyes Shining just the way I like And even if I wanted to, I can't stop (Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah) (Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah), My love is like a rocket, watch it blast off

We're going to send you on your way in just a sec. +((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]))/+((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!! It is also the fifth single of her 2020 album "Future Nostalgia". (I'm levitating) Both Madonna and Missy Elliott participated in the songwriting of "Levitating (The Blessed Madonna Remix)". Advisory - the following lyrics contain explicit language: If you wanna run away with me The milky way, we're renegading I need you, all night My sugarboo, I'm levitating The Milky Way is separating Yeah, yeah, yeah I got you, moonlight, you're my starlight I need you, all night Come on, dance with me I got you, moonlight, you're my starlight I need you, all night Come on, dance with me I believe that you're for me, I … I'm levitating (Woo) You can fly away with me tonight (Tonight) You can fly away with me tonight Baby, let me take you for a ride Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah (Let me take you for a ride) I got you, moonlight, you're my starlight (You are my starlight) I need you all night, come on, dance with me I'm levitating Please enable Cookies and reload the page. I feel like we're forever, every time we get together (Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah), You want me, I want you, baby (I'm levitating). You, moonlight, you're my starlight

Come on, dance with me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y sugarboo, I'm levitating You can fly away with me tonight I feel like I’m a champion, yeah [Verse 1: Tech N9ne] When I wake, I wash my face then get it in (get it in) Schedule filled and still I gots to fit it in (fit it in)

But whatever, let's get lost on mars, You can fly away with me tonight