Io, personalmente, userei "come lo eri prima". Let it go Multilanguage I really love this!! There are 60 lyrics related to Let It Go (25 Languages). wanting to see the sun Na hollo, to the top of the city, and it looks like I'm the queen Browse for Let It Go (25 Languages) song lyrics by entered search phrase. Seeing other people have managed to upload subtitle/translation vids for this, I've decided to re-upload mine.Also DISCLAIMER: VIDEO IS PROPERTY OF DISNEY, I only contributed by adding lyrics and translation to it but am not making profit out of this.I would like to thank, among others, the Reddit community (particularly Reddit user Azberg) since I acquired a lot of the translations/lyrics there (http://www.reddit.com/r/videos/comments/1vstov/frozens_let_it_go_sung_in_25_different_languages/cewc7no). Let it go! I’m gonna hold my head up high Absolutely, just let it go... Latest; Explanations Cover Songs On sesangeul dwideopgo The snow glows white on the mountain tonight, Der Wind, er heult so wie der Sturm ganz tief in mir, Het werd mij teveel hoe 'k mijn best ook deed, Подвластны мне мороз и лёд, ну что за дивный дар, Og som krystaller står en tanke ganske klar, De vriekou daar zat ik toch lang niet mee. Lyrics to 'Let It Go (25 Languages)' by Disney: The snow glows white on the mountain tonight, not a footprint to be seen Un royaume de solitude Ma place est là, pour toujours Der Wind, er heult so wie The ultimate English Let it go version is…. ([Donghae] Let me ... see you dance let me see you dance let me see ... you dance) Drop it drop it Choose one of the browsed Let It Go (25 Languages) lyrics, get the lyrics and watch the video. Вот первая публикация этого перевода http://lib.... Merci beaucoup! I know, we need to break it down a bit With no words I understand Beh, dato che ci siamo, dirò la mia anche qui ú.ú anche se in realtà la lista è nettamente più breve XD, Coreano: voglio vivere in libertà, seguendo il cuore When you give me your hand Nervo - Let it go ft. nicky romero lyrics, Gardiner Sisters - Let it go (original by idina menzel/demi lova.. lyrics, Nightcore - Let it go (metal cover) (demi lovato) (nightc.. lyrics, Nightcore - Let it go (rock cover) (demi lovato (nightcor.. lyrics, Kyle - Let it go (jump in! Personally though I do wish Finnish and Turkish (among others) were included.I completed this like 2 months ago and uploaded it but it got blocked worldwide. Si vous voyez une erreur dans les paroles, dites-le SVP ! Let it let it go Drop it drop it drop it It's pro-black, pro-progressive, snow glows white on the mountain tonight Not ... Report illegal content. Let it Go - 25 Language Version by __Husky - Karaoke Lyrics on Smule. Voilà XD, D'accordo Grazie davvero per la spiegazione! If you see an error in the lyrics, please say it! Let it go, let it go, let it go, let it go.. Come on and let it go, it go. Translation of 'Let It Go (in 25 languages)' by Frozen (OST) from Other to Turkish La parola "cuore" in coreano può avere due traduzioni. La traduzione corretta sarebbe più: 别让他们进来看见,做好女孩, (non lasciare che entrarino e vedano, sii una brava ragazza, All the singers sing this beautiful lyric, i'm cry x33 ALL COPYRIGHT RESERVED TO DISNEY STUDIOS. Let it go! "Let It Go" (All 25 Languages Transcript + Translations) original subs romanized by Ko Sherman Description: To celebrate the release of their 53rd animated feature release, Disney compiles a montage of different divas belting out the hit song "Let it Go" of the beloved tale "Frozen", a loose adaption of Hans Christian Andersen's "The Snow Queen". (scat) ... nuneun Today I’m gonna keep on walking The Thai part was transliterated by Malivone. Translation of 'Let It Go (in 25 languages)' by Frozen (OST) from Other to Italian Deutsch English Español Français Hungarian Italiano Nederlands Polski Português (Brasil) Română Svenska Türkçe Ελληνικά Български Русский Српски العربية 日本語 한국어 De vrieskou daar zat ik toch al niet mee. ... nuneun Don't let me go There are, snow glows white on the mountain tonight Let it go, let it go, let it go, let it go.. You can find more or switch them off if you prefer.However, by continuing to use the site without changing settings, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. L'espressione usata in LIG è "a seconda del mio cuore" ed è un'altra frase fatta per dire "come voglio io, come mi pare". Je me permets de la 'présence' de ... Feinheiten: De vrieskou daar zat ik toch al niet mee. Related artists: 25 ta life, Go go berlin, Go-go's, Go betty go, Let loose, Let me dream, Let me fall, Let's eat grandma. Let it go Il suo legame con sentimenti ed emozioni è così forte, che spesso ne assume anche il significato, o significati simili come "mente" o a volte perfino "anima, spirito". So refreshin, no regression, ... host a session In tutte le altre traduzioni nessuno sembra averla messa. Come on and let’s go, yeah! Unless a secondary source is specified below, you may use this translation wherever you want, even for commercial purposes, as long as you publish it with a link to this page, or with my nickname. Una che indica il cuore anatomico, l'organo che pompa il sangue, l'altra che indica il cuore come sede dei sentimenti. That we'd never have to Deo isang chamji anha. Watch Elsa sing the Oscar-nominated song from Frozen, Let It Go, in 25 different languages. Naneun ije tteonallae. :v ALL COPYRIGHT RESERVED TO DISNEY STUDIOS I know it ... noon I tried ... said : "You just gotta let it go" [50] [55] On April 15, 2014 a studio recording of the multi-language version was released via digital download . *w* is amazing!! We now dangerous, ... lick ya lips, shoot to savor it