Look down and see the beggars at your feet Look down and show some mercy if you can Look down and see the sweepings of the street Look down, look down, Upon your fellow man! Look down, look down Don't look 'em in the eye Look down, look down, You're here until you die. Look down, look down Don't look 'em in the eye Look down, look down You're here until you die Now prisoner 24601 Your time is up And your parole's begun You know what that means Yes, it means I'm free No! And I am Javert do not forget my name Do not forget my name! song: "Look Down", My name's Gavroche (function() { Les Miserables (Act 1a) Lamarque is ill and fading fast! Think you're free? Look down, look down, Look down, look down Look down, look down, upon your fellow man! My name's Gavroche. Don't look 'em in the eye Look down, look down, and see the beggars at your feet Before the barricades arise? (An old beggar woman finds a young prostitute occupying her pitch). Look down, look down, upon your fellow man! You will starve again var opts = { GAVROCHE 'Ow do you do? Do not forget me 24601 Les Miserables It'll come, it'll come, it'll come 'Ow do you do? If you're new around here, girl It'll come, it'll come, it'll come Enjolras Once ran a hash-house down the way Now bring me prisoner 24601 The teeming, squalid streets of Paris. BEGGARS Les Miserables the Musical - Look Down Lyrics 1832. Here's my patch. The Original London Cast of Les Misérables - Look Down Lyrics. Something for a crust of bread there's twenty years to go BEGGARS My name's Gavroche. Note: When you embed the widget in your site, it will match your site's styles (CSS). In Holy Jesus' name. Beggars We live on crumbs of humble piety Lamarque is ill and fading fast! starts and ends within the same node. Look down, look down, and show some mercy if you can Lamarque is ill and fading fast! When we gonna live? GAVROCHE This is just a preview! Look down and see Now bring me prisoner 24601 Beggars, urchins, prostitutes, students, etc. GAVROCHE 'Ow do you do? The Original London Cast of Les Misérables Lyrics provided by SongLyrics.com. Follow me!BEGGARSLook down and show some mercy if you canLook down, look down, upon your fellow man! // ]]> PIMP Look dow look down When we gonna live? Hanging round me pitch? ENJOLRAS Bit of a swine and no mistake BEGGARS Look down, look down Follow me! /* TFP - themusicallyrics.com - below */ The Original Broadway ProductionLes Miserables the Musical - Look Down Lyrics You are a thief I stole a loaf of bread And your parole's begun Les Miserables Lyrics provided by SongLyrics.com. Beggars Look down, look down, and see the beggars at your feet Look down and show some mercy if you can Look down and see The sweepings of the streets Look down, look down, Beggars my name's Gavroche These are my people, here's my patch Not much to look at, nothing posh Nothing that you'd call up to scratch sweet Jesus doesn't care Spread around your poison Les Miserables – Look Down Lyrics [1832. In Holy Jesus' name When I get free you won't see me 'ere for dust Something's gotta happen now or Look down and show some mercy if you can Look Down Lyrics: Look down and see the beggars at your feet / Look down and show some mercy if you can / Look down and see the sweepings of the street / Look down, look down, upon your fellow man 10th Anniversary Cast of Les Misérables - Look Down Lyrics. My name's Gavroche. This is my school, my high society a slave of the law This badge of shame you'll show until you die The teeming, squalid streets of Paris. Beggars, urchins, prostitutes, students, etc.] Not much to look at, nothing posh Nothing that you'd call up to scratch. How long O Lord before you let me die GAVROCHE Think you're free? An annotation cannot contain another annotation. BEGGARS Here's my patch. With all the anger in the land My name's Gavroche These are my people, … Look down and see the beggars at your feet Look down and show some mercy if you can Look down and see the sweepings of the street Look down, look down, Upon your fellow man! If you're new around here, girl Won't last the week out, so they say. Where the leaders of the land? Follow to the letter your itinerary ENJOLRAS The sun is strong it's hot as hell below These are my people. This is my school, my high society An annotation cannot contain another annotation. Yes it means I'm free My sister's child was close to death Les Miserables – Look Down Lyrics [1832. Follow to the letter your itinerary This badge of shame you'll show until you die It warns you're a dangerous man Where the leaders of the land? [1832. Tough on the teeth, but what the hell! Bit of a swine and no mistake Look down and show some mercy if you can And we were starving. Follow to the letter your itinerary This badge of shame you'll show until you die It warns you're a dangerous man I stole a loaf of bread Watch out for old Thenardier Yes, 24601. Upon your fellow man! It means you get y our yellow ticket of leave Now bring me prisoner 24601 Your time is up And your parole's begun You know what that means. Look down look down they've all forgotten you See our children fed Make sure your selection Loook down look down you're here until you die What you think yer at? 'Ow do you do? Beggars Think you're poor? In the Lord's Holy name. PRISONERS Look down, look down Don't look 'em in the eye Look down, look down, You're here until you die CONVICT ONE The sun is strong It's hot as hell below PRISONER Look down, look down, There's twenty years to go CONVICT … Look down look down you'll always be a slave Nothing that you'd call up to scratch I've done no wrong sweet Jesus Till the clap got to her brain We live on crumbs of humble piety Move it, Madeleine div_id: "cf_async_" + Math.floor((Math.random() * 999999999)) How do you do? YOUNG PROSTITUTE Look down and show some mercy if you can Give 'em all the pox! No! Here's my patch. Last.fm Music | Copyright © 2020 CBS Interactive Inc. / All rights reserved. Note: When you embed the widget in your site, it will match your site's styles (CSS). Long live us, long live us! GAVROCHE 'Ow do you do? My name's Gavroche. Lyrics, Ain't Cha Coming Back, Mary Ann, to Maryland? MARIUS Enjolras BEGGARS The rest because you tried to run In his name, in his name, in his name... Look down, look down, upon your fellow man! Nothing that you'd call up to scratch. Copyright: Writer(s): Herbert Kretzmer, Alain Albert Boublil, Jean Marc Natel, Claude Michel Schonberg Lyrics Terms of Use, Look down, look down Look down, look down, upon your fellow man Till they end up in a box. My name's Gavroche.These are my people. (An old beggar woman finds a young prostitute occupying her pitch)OLD BEGGAR WOMANWhat you think yer at?Hanging round me pitch?If you're new around here, girlYou've got a lot to learn!YOUNG PROSTITUTEListen you old bat...Crazy bloody witch...'Least I give me customersSome pleasure in return!OLD BEGGAR WOMANI know what you give!Give 'em all the pox!Spread around your poisonTill they end up in a box.PIMPLeave the poor old cow,Move it, Madeleine.She used to be no betterTill the clap got to her brain.BEGGARSWhen's it gonna end?When we gonna live?Something's gotta happen now orSomething's gonna giveIt'll come, it'll come, it'll comeIt'll come, it'll come, it'll comeENJOLRASWhere the leaders of the land?Where are the swells who run this show?MARIUSOnly one man - and that's LamarqueSpeaks for these people here below.BEGGARSSee our children fedHelp us in our shameSomething for a crust of breadIn Holy Jesus' nameURCHINIn the Lord's Holy name.BEGGARSIn his name, in his name, in his name...MARIUSLamarque is ill and fading fast!Won't last the week out, so they say.ENJOLRASWith all the anger in the landHow long before the judgement day?Before we cut the fat ones down to size?Before the barricades arise?GAVROCHEWatch out for old ThenardierAll of his family's on the makeOnce ran a hash-house down the wayBit of a swine and no mistakeHe's got a gangThe bleeding layaboutEven his daughter does her shareThat's Eponine, she knows her way aboutOnly a kid, but hard to scareDo we care?Not a cussLong live us.Long live us!BEGGARSLook down and show some mercy if you canLook down, look down upon your fellow man! Upon your fellow man! Yes, it means I'm free. BEGGARS Look down and see the beggars at your feet Look down and show some mercy if you can Look down and see the sweepings of the street Look down, look down, Upon your fellow man! Not much to look at, nothing posh starts and ends within the same node. You know what that means. BEGGARS Something for a crust of bread Look down and see the beggars at your feet 'Least I give me customers © 2020 The Musical Lyrics All Rights Reserved, Les Miserables the Musical Songs with Lyrics, Daddy, Won’t You Please Come Home? Before the barricades arise? Other Album Songs: Les Miserables the Musical Songs with LyricsLook Down Lyrics from Les Miserables the Musical, Copyright Marius Follow me! All of his family is on the make Gavroche How do you do? Do we care? How long before the judgement day? Look down and show some mercy if you can Not much to look at, nothing posh Only one man - and that's Lamarque artist: "Les Miserables", Look down and show some mercy if you can How long before the judgement day? Not much to look at, nothing posh Nothing that you'd call up to scratch. [An old beggar woman finds a young prostitute occupying the rest because you tried to run }; Marius Here in the slums of Saint Michele Unless you learn the meaning of the law. Cannot annotate a non-flat selection. Artist: The Original London Cast of Les Misérables, Album: Les Misérables (Original London Cast Recording). })(); Long live us! Follow me! It warns you're a dangerous man. starts and ends within the same node. You've got a lot to learn! Look down, look down, Nothing that you'd call up to scratch. Look down, look down upon your fellow man! Overture / Work Song / Look Down Lyrics by Les Miserables Cast. 10th Anniversary Cast of Les Misérables Lyrics provided by SongLyrics.com. Where are the swells who run this show? document.write('
');var c=function(){cf.showAsyncAd(opts)};if(typeof window.cf !== 'undefined')c();else{cf_async=!0;var r=document.createElement("script"),s=document.getElementsByTagName("script")[0];r.async=!0;r.src="//srv.clickfuse.com/showads/showad.js";r.readyState?r.onreadystatechange=function(){if("loaded"==r.readyState||"complete"==r.readyState)r.onreadystatechange=null,c()}:r.onload=c;s.parentNode.insertBefore(r,s)}; These are my people. HOT SONG: 21 Savage x Metro Boomin - "My Dawg​" - LYRICS, NEW SONG: Rod Wave - POP SMOKE - "MOOD SWINGS" ft. Lil Tjay - LYRICS, NEW SONG: AC/DC - "Shot In The Dark" - LYRICS, 23 Boy Band Slow Jams That Made You Believe In Love, NEW SONG: Shawn Mendes - "Wonder" - LYRICS, 23 One Hit Wonders You Still Can't Get Out Of Your Head. I know the meaning of those 19 years Beggars, urchins, prostitutes, students, etc.] Beggars, urchins, prostitutes, students, etc.] Look down and see the sweepings of the street It'll come, it'll come, it'll come. }; All of his family's on the make With all the anger in the land Beggars, urchins, prostitutes, students, etc.BEGGARSLook down and see the beggars at your feetLook down and show some mercy if you canLook down and see the sweepings of the streetLook down, look down,Upon your fellow man!GAVROCHE'Ow do you do? ENJOLRAS MARIUS The bleeding layabout her patch.] Here in the slums of Saint Michele /* TFP - themusicallyrics.com - above */ Cannot annotate a non-flat selection. var opts = { The teeming, squalid streets of Paris. He's got a gang Won't last the week out, so they say. She used to be no better Look down, look down, Look down look down don't look 'em in the eye Think you're poor? document.write('
');var c=function(){cf.showAsyncAd(opts)};if(typeof window.cf !== 'undefined')c();else{cf_async=!0;var r=document.createElement("script"),s=document.getElementsByTagName("script")[0];r.async=!0;r.src="//srv.clickfuse.com/showads/showad.js";r.readyState?r.onreadystatechange=function(){if("loaded"==r.readyState||"complete"==r.readyState)r.onreadystatechange=null,c()}:r.onload=c;s.parentNode.insertBefore(r,s)};