I smoked some weed, took some molly, can't stop myself It's like I bleed then I worry I cut myself" You're your own saboteur The Lyrics for Leave Me Lonely by Hilltop Hoods have been translated into 1 languages. Silence is golden, you're louder than cheap bling Than explore your character, jabber-jaw I smoked some weed, took some Molly, can't stop myself. I gotta sit and listen I smoked some weed, took some Molly, can't stop myself Or where you went to school, kid, nah Me and my friends, we are not here for your bullshit It's like I bleed then I worry I cut myself' Is there no limit to your ignorance or Nah-uh-uh, my buddies at the bar waiting Download Pdf Let's get it See red like I'm askin' for the manager Lyrics. [Bridge: Suffa] At the ARIA Music Awards of 2019, the album was nominated for Song of the Year. It's not right It's not right You're rude and kind of messy, da? [2], At the APRA Music Awards of 2020, the song won Most Performed Urban Work of the Year. He said to me 'Look, I'm sorry, I'm not myself [Verse 1: Suffa] Top Lyrics of 2010. [ Lyrics from: http://www.lyricenter.com/e116643-hilltop_hoods~leave_me_lonely_lyrics.html ] [1], At the ARIA Music Awards of 2019, the album was nominated for Song of the Year. Upcoming Lyrics. You're like Paul Manafort, a giant and spineless jellyfish God, what a lot of poppycock But too old to be patient, so all right Man I'm sick of this, ridiculous I've listened to your gibberish I don't care who you're cool with Had to draw the line Your beef don't feed my virility Alright, man we'll be alright Find Hilltop Hoods – Leave Me Lonely lyrics and search for Hilltop Hoods. Kidding me? See red like cardiovascular Man, I'm sick of this, ridiculous, I've listened to your gibberish Huh, ever found it's relieving? Peace sign and you know that I'm out before I feel the tsunami rise Leave me alone and lonely! 11 on the ARIA Singles Chart, making it Hilltop Hoods' ninth top 40 single. I said 'Yo please, leave me lonely, leave me alone and lonely!' I said, "Yo, please, leave me lonely! I said 'Yo please, leave me lonely, leave me alone and lonely! He said to me, "Look, I'm sorry, I'm not myself Now my mood is quite depressin', who are you impressin'? [Refrain 1: Suffa] [Refrain 1: Suffa] If he poppin' off I gotta sock him with a mollywop Here for your bullshit Trying to hold in the sound of your breathing It's like I bleed then I worry I cut myself" [Chorus: Suffa & Pressure] [Chorus: Suffa & Pressure] And I'm too young to be hating, but too old to be patient Said he wanna go outside and to chop it up A Man O' War, I'm a man of war, be silent I see red like a bull to a matador He said to me 'Look, I'm sorry, I'm not myself We'll be alright, man we'll be alright You'll be all right Billboard Hot 100. I'd rather be a passenger on the Challenger A man o' war, I'm a man of war I don't care who you're cool with, or where you went school kid What does it take? See red like cardiovascular 7,294 views, added to favorites 204 times. I said 'Yo please, leave me lonely, leave me alone and lonely!' He said to me 'Look, I'm sorry, I'm not myself, Grind my teeth and clench my fists Popular Song Lyrics. My buddy's at the bar waitin' It's not fair Rather have it off with a lathered up Labrador Or spirit of ambivalence? I'm nodding off, God, what a load of poppycock" If he poppin' off I gotta sock him with a mollywop What does it take for you to get the message, huh? I have to hide in the shadows all night I smoked some weed, took some molly, can't stop myself I said, "Yo, please, leave me lonely! I figure that you need to quit and go You'll be all right He said to me 'Look, I'm sorry, I'm not myself And I'm too young to be hatin' [Chorus: Suffa & Pressure] It's like I bleed then I worry I cut myself' Recently Added. It was released as the first single from the album on 23 November 2018. "Leave Me Lonely" is a song by Australian hip hop group Hilltop Hoods from their eighth studio album The Great Expanse. It's not right See red like I'm dressed like I'm Santa Claus Leave me alone and lonely!" To spend time with my Paramore I said 'Yo please, leave me lonely, leave me alone and lonely!' It's like I bleed then I worry I cut myself" Each time that you open your mouth a little calm inside me dies I think that is a no Tryin' to hold in the sound of your breathin' Now my mood is quite depressing who are you impressing? Silence is golden, you're louder than cheap bling I'm like 'cough it up bruh, is it not enough, I'm nodding off?' [3], The song peaked at No. Rather lick a sneeze guard on a salad bar It's not fair I think that is a no So ride like its stolen, bounce for this evening I smoked some weed, took some molly, can't stop myself Be silent, all right Ever found it's relieving? Loser, I won't dress it up You're your own saboteur I have to hide in the shadows all night Kidding me? He said to me, "Look, I'm sorry, I'm not myself [Chorus: Suffa & Pressure] [Intro: Suffa] Let's get it [Verse 1: Suffa] Said he wanna go outside and to chop it up I'm like, Watch the video for Leave Me Lonely from Hilltop Hoods's The Great Expanse [Explicit] for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. I smoked some weed, took some Molly, can't stop myself You're like Paul Manafort It was released as the first single from the album on 23 November 2018. Man, we'll be all right Your beef don't feed my virility Leave Me Lonely Intro tab by Hilltop Hoods. Grind my teeth and clench my fists and For you to get message, huh? Cease with the litany, are you seeking to trigger me? Woah! He said to me, "Look, I'm sorry, I'm not myself Uh-uh I have to hide in the shadows all night Spirit of ambivalence? I had to draw a line, I'm trying Leave me alone and lonely!" Loser, I won't dress it up Rather have it off with a lathered-up Labrador I gotta sit and listen Is there no limit to your ignorance It's like I bleed then I worry I cut myself' A little calm inside me dies Tuning: E A D G B E. Author Mindsweeper666 [pro] 360. He said to me, "Look, I'm sorry, I'm not myself Said he wanna go outside and to chop it up