Your birthday child even gets a special, free gift from our Launch team. Poor execution on behalf of the trampoline park! One parent or guardian gets to jump for free, and siblings are welcome to join….

They even have a nice selection of arcade games, including grab-it machines and skee ball. The Launch Pad makes you feel like a professional stuntman while having fun with your friends at Launch Columbus, GA! When we got there, kids went to the party counter and checked in. Their shoes were placed in a bin with the party child's. Once my kid confirmed he felt his legs and was able to move, I took him outside and ran to the hospital. The party child should NOT be sitting there staring at a cake waiting for candles to be lit! Hotels near Launch Trampoline Park: (0.69 mi) Hampton Inn Linden (0.81 mi) Home2 Suites Rahway (0.86 mi) Best Western Riverview Inn & Suites (1.41 mi) Watt Hotel Rahway, Tapestry Collection by Hilton (1.86 mi) Comfort Suites at Woodbridge; View all hotels near Launch Trampoline Park on Tripadvisor

I told my kids to go somewhere else as the operator didn't want to do his job properly. Walk-ins are always welcome, however we can not promise the park will not be at capacity upon your arrival. She then said that it was for the birthday child's jump time (eventhough the gift card stated "1 hour"). My kid told me he heard a crack, the operator came to see him and he tried to move my kid even when he was saying his back and neck hurt.
Bottom Line: Fun, Clean Trampoline Park. One of my kids fell down in between the balls, he cried out for help. Newport; Indoor; Trampoline Parks ; Enjoy a bouncy, action-packed adventure with the family at Jump Adventure trampoline park in Newport, South Wales. Responded Jan 16, 2019. This was the worst run, biggest money grab I have ever seen!

My kids were jumping on the spinning wheel, the operator (a teenager) was spinning the device really fast just to finish their turn. more. I felt they were unfriendly.

Sorry, there are no tours or activities available to book online for the date(s) you selected.

Also, I witnessed the party Mom instruct staff to keep "Joey", their Mascot, out of the party room since her toddler is afraid of mascots. This place is great. I felt they were unfriendly.

Party Mom had brought her own cake & candles. I would recommend. Staff did NOT have a lighter. Now they are opening again.

My kids love the huge bouncy houses as well as the trampolines.

Do yourself a favor and go anywhere else! Staff welcomed us and took our birthday present for the birthday girl. One of the staff on the trampoline court also said something to one of the little kids and made them cry. took my granddaughter, she had so much fun on the trampolines and the ninja course and playing basketball for 1 hour, that is all she talks about and when can she go back.

If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. The whole group also bounced on the trampolines up front.

Hotels near Huge Doctor's Bag With Stethescope, Hotels near (PHL) Philadelphia Intl Airport, Zipline & Aerial Adventure Parks in Newark. Bring your friends and catch some major height on our trampoline courts! I was charged for.
Let the world see your experience through your eyes. Please choose a different date. Good Morning, Thanks you very much for taking the time to review Launch Nashua. Finally one of the other parents went out to their car to get a lighter. Their shoes were placed in a bin with the party child's. They have a huge "Jump-Off", larger inflatable slide and a course where they do "leaps-and-bounds" across big inflatable balls. Some of the other party kids also played on an inflatable kids-sized jump off in the back called daredevil island. Kids played on the inflatable castle in the back part of the building the most. VERY DISAPPOINTED. It was most appropriate for their age/size and they enjoyed the kids size slide. Even worse the lack of response and interest from management. My kids were jumping on the spinning wheel, the operator (a teenager) was spinning the device really fast just to finish their turn.

Thanks, Nate . Now they are opening again. I will never return to this place and I don't recommend this place to any parent. Is this a place or activity you would suggest for, Would you recommend this place or activity to a friend looking for an, Is this a place or activity you would go to on a, Are the prices for this place or activity, Is this a must-do if you are travelling with a, Is this attraction a good place to visit on a, 625 Pleasant St, Watertown, MA 02472-2406, You risk your child’s life and health when you take them to Launch, my kids were invited to a bday party at launch. Staff were highly visible on this visit. Rain or shine, you can LAUNCH into slam dunk basketball, foam pits, or our kid’s court for even more awesome ways to launch around.

Please choose a different date. They should be prepared and make the day run as smoothly as possible for the host family. An offer is made only by a Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD).

Give your child the best birthday ever at Launch Columbus, GA! About us. Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions. There is also a dodge ball court, 2 basketball trampoline nets, an arcade area, a bubble pit where they jump onto a large pillow type contraption and a concession stand. Apparently, everyone had given up by then becuase I heard the next week that Launch had closed. She then said that it was for the birthday child's jump time (eventhough the gift card stated "1 hour"). When we got there, kids went to the party counter and checked in. Come see what all the fun is about at Launch in Columbus, GA! Launch is more than a trampoline park bringing new and exciting attractions to our locations, focusing on guest experience and promoting a positive, forward-thinking company culture.

No worries, Launch Columbus, GA has you covered! Read more. After about 10-15 minutes staff comes back with a lighter with NO fluid in it. Party Mom had brought her own cake & candles.

I told the operator to NOT move him or try to move him. Here they were given pizza and cake.

In the party room they had pizza and cake. I haven't figured out what that is for yet as the TV is never on and I rarely see anyone in there. When I received the receipt, their was an extra charge that I questioned. with.

When I received the receipt, their was an extra charge that I questioned. the difference is that skyzone management mitigates the risks inherent in trampoline parks, while launch management amplifies the risks. If you reside in one of these states, or even if you reside elsewhere, you may have certain rights under applicable franchise laws or regulations.

There is an obstacle inflatable that spins and the kids can try to jump & duck the spinning wands.

Since fewer & fewer people seem to smoke these days, NOT everyone carries a lighter on them.