(2013) MTV Unplugged (1996) Alive III (1993) It's Arizona's first day back at work and Callie tries to keep things as normal as possible for her. "I Was Made for Lovin' You" is a song by American hard rock band Kiss, originally released on their 1979 album, Dynasty. Turns out it isn't outright horrible, it's good actually. It's Arizona's first day back at work and Callie tries to keep things as normal as possible for her. [11] 1998 coverte die deutsche Dance-Gruppe Scooter den Erfolgshit von Kiss und erreichte mit der Doppel-A-Seiten-Single We Are the Greatest / I Was Made for Lovin’ You in Deutschland Platz 26 der Charts. Episode cast overview, first billed only. It has yet to be certified Gold in the US despite the album's lone single "Jungle" reaching number 8 on the US Hot Mainstream Rock Tracks. Lyrics about wanting to bang some chick are a sizeable part of KISS' stock-in-trade, but rarely do they sound quite as much like empty, humourless fluff as they do on this one. In Australien, der Schweiz, Frankreich und Deutschland belegte es den zweiten Platz, in Österreich Platz 6, in Norwegen Platz 10. Needless to say I gave him my six stringer and told him to go back to cock-rock. ^shipments figures based on certification alonesales+streaming figures based on certification alone, Learn how and when to remove this template message, "I Was Made for Lovin' You review on Allmusic", "Kiss Budokan Hall Japan 1988 – I Was Made For Lovin' You", "Gene Simmons reveals why he hates KISS' classic song 'I Was Made For Lovin' You, "Find Out What KISS Song Gene Simmons Hates Playing! I Was Made for Loving You / Hard Times, a Single by KISS. Lick It Up was the first album featuring the band without make-up and was certified gold. Gene Simmons[6][10] has stated that "I Was Made for Lovin' You" is his least favorite Kiss song, and Ace Frehley[11][12] and Peter Criss[12] have also indicated that they dislike the song. Greetings, I hope you are doing well. 1, 1974–1977 (2006) • Kissology, Vol. Billboard singles chart and No. The French release of the 12" I was made for lovin you comes in four different colors. September 1979 für vier Wochen. I Was Made for Lovin’ You ist ein Lied der US-amerikanischen Hard-Rock-Band Kiss. Discover releases, reviews, credits, songs, and more about Kiss - I Was Made … Paul started to write lyrics and chords then I played the song on the guitar and said 'OK, we'll do something to improve this and make it really a good song. I Was Made for Lovin’ You war das international erfolgreichste Lied der Band, obgleich oder gerade weil es nicht ihrem typischen Sound entsprach, sondern – mehr noch als alle anderen Stücke auf dem Album – der große Teile des Musikbereichs beherrschenden Discowelle geschuldet war. Genres: Pop Rock, Hard Rock. and Kiss: Rock and Roll Mystery, Hold Me, Touch Me (Think of Me When We're Apart), https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=I_Was_Made_for_Lovin%27_You&oldid=980718774, Articles that may contain original research from January 2012, All articles that may contain original research, Pages using infobox song with unknown parameters, Articles needing additional references from April 2017, All articles needing additional references, Articles with unsourced statements from April 2019, Certification Table Entry usages for Canada, Certification Table Entry usages for Italy, Certification Table Entry usages for Japan, Certification Table Entry usages for Netherlands, Certification Table Entry usages for United Kingdom, Certification Table Entry usages for United States, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, This page was last edited on 28 September 2020, at 01:39. I am looking for this record. Although Peter Criss appears in the video and on the album cover, he did not actually play on the track. [2] Followed by a highly successful reunion, in 1998 Psycho Circus was released and was a moderate success. [6] In Kanada kam es auf Platz 1 und erhielt den Gold-Status. In the Netherlands it was a No. Looking for something to watch? The instrumental is quite darn good (Gene's bass especially shines) but the lyrics sound like they could've been written by a predictive text machine such is their level of imagination. 1 in the Canadian RPM National singles chart (the band's second chart-topping single in that country, following "Shout It Out Loud"). The band's eponymous debut album was released in 1974. You must be a registered user to use the IMDb rating plugin. Auch der kurze Zeit später ausgeschiedene Peter Criss war bei den Studioaufnahmen schon nicht mehr mit dabei.
2, 1978–1991 (2007) • Kissology, Vol. [1] The follow-up album, Hotter Than Hell (1974), was a bigger disappointment, peaking at 100 and quickly dropping off the charts. Außerdem inspirierte es Hank Shermann beim Schreiben des Lieds Devil Eyes, das 1982 auf der ersten EP der Band Mercyful Fate erschien, während ihr Sänger King Diamond in I Was Made for Lovin’ You den Beginn des Abstiegs von Kiss sieht.

Be respectful! ‘Devil Eyes’ ist zwar keine Kopie, aber der Song ist trotzdem keiner meiner Favoriten, weil er ziemlich gesangsunfreundlich ist.“, www.cria.ca KISS I Was Made for Lovin’ You, The Best of Kiss: The Millennium Collection, The Best of Kiss, Volume 2: The Millennium Collection, The Best of Kiss, Volume 3: The Millennium Collection, https://de.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=I_Was_Made_for_Lovin’_You&oldid=198976725, Wikipedia:Defekte Weblinks/Ungeprüfte Botmarkierungen 2018-04, „Creative Commons Attribution/Share Alike“, 4:30; als Single 03:57; Maxi-Single 04.29; Remix 07:54. Diese wurde als „Special Remix“ angeboten und hatte eine Länge von 7:54 Minuten. The singles "Beth" and "I Was Made for Lovin' You" have been certified Gold by the RIAA and CRIA. [2] 1997's Carnival of Souls: The Final Sessions was released after the reunion tour and did not receive much promotion. Directed by Laura Innes. (2005) • Kissology, Vol. 50, where a 7 min 54 sec version was released on 12" single in addition to the shorter 7" version.

This is an audibly incredible extended remix of this song, updated, fresh, this could've come out yesterday, amazingly it still has the feel the original had. A promotional video was shot featuring the song performed on the Dynasty stage set, consisting simply of the band performing the song. "I Love It Loud" is a heavy metal song by the American rock band Kiss. [1] Dressed to Kill, released in 1975, was a much bigger success, breaking into Top-40, but the band's record label, Casablanca Records, was close to bankruptcy and needed a commercial breakthrough.

This FAQ is empty. '", "I Was Made for Lovin' You" draws heavily from the disco style that was popular in late-1970s United States. Their seventh studio release, Dynasty, while being a musical departure, was a global success, thanks largely to the worldwide hit, "I Was Made for Lovin' You". Veterans Hospital - 16111 Plummer Street, North Hills, Los Angeles, California, USA, What to Watch if You Miss the "Game of Thrones" Cast. […] Dennoch landeten wir ausgerechnet mit einem Song von diesem Album unseren größten internationalen Hit. Das Lied wurde oft gecovert. Like their other probably most-popular single among laymen (. (1996) • Kiss Symphony: Alive IV (2003) • Kiss Alive 35 (2008/2009) • Kiss Rocks Vegas (2016), The Originals (1976) • Double Platinum (1978) • The Best of the Solo Albums (1978) • Killers (1982) • Smashes, Thrashes & Hits (1988) • Chikara (1988) • Greatest Kiss (1997) • The Box Set (2001) • The Very Best of Kiss (2002) • The Best of Kiss: The Millennium Collection (2003) • The Best of Kiss, Volume 2: The Millennium Collection (2004) • Gold (2005) • Kiss Chronicles: 3 Classic Albums (2005) • The Best of Kiss, Volume 3: The Millennium Collection (2006) • Kiss Alive! It also charted in Western Europe: it became a top 20 hit in Sweden, a top 10 hit in Norway, and made it to the number 2 position in France, Germany, Switzerland, and Austria. Sie veröffentlichte I Was Made for Loving You 2009 als Single, die in der Schweiz Platz 20 belegte.

Meanwhile, Bailey argues with Ben over wedding plans and Cristina and Owen continue to struggle with their relationship while Owen faces his first set of meetings about the plane crash. Kiss had not released a studio album since Love Gun in 1977. [1] The band released their 20th studio album, Monster, on October 9, 2012. Die finnische Band Eläkeläiset coverte das Lied als Humppa-Version mit finnischem Text unter dem Titel Dementikon keppihumppa. While not as drastic as the 1979 "Radio Single Mix", the length of the song is edited by some eleven seconds down to 4 minutes and 16 seconds. Paul Stanley of Kiss on Guitar-Smashing, Phones at Concerts, and Why He Doesn't Swear Onstage ; Anthrax Guitarist Scott Ian Hates Talking About Music, But Does it Anyway, Just For Us ; Andrew W.K. [7] In den Niederlanden und in Neuseeland gelangte das Lied ebenfalls auf Platz 1. [1][2] The next three albums, Destroyer, Rock and Roll Over and Love Gun were successful, achieving Platinum status and spawning Top-20 singles (including the number 7 ballad "Beth", the band's highest-charting single in the US).

Album information. 2010 war das Stück unter dem Titel Si l’on s’aimait, si, aufgenommen von der französischen Benefiz-Band Les Enfoirés mehrere Wochen in den französischen, belgischen und kanadischen Charts platziert. Die deutsche Band Die Ärzte übernahm Teile von I Was Made for Lovin’ You in ihre Version von Kiss’ Unholy, ebenso das Duo K2 im Refrain von Der Berg ruft. On Not Having Pressure to Release New Music and His Enduring Love of Death Metal ", "Ace Frehley 'No Regrets': KISS Member Talks Rocker Lifestyle, Gene Simmons' Crabs In New Memoir", "Comparing the Original Kiss Members' Memoirs", Austriancharts.at – KISS – I Was Made For Lovin' You", Ultratop.be – KISS – I Was Made For Lovin' You", "I was made for lovin' you in Canadian Disco Singles Chart", "I was made for lovin' you in Canadian Top Singles Chart", Dutchcharts.nl – KISS – I Was Made For Lovin' You", Charts.nz – KISS – I Was Made For Lovin' You", Norwegiancharts.com – KISS – I Was Made For Lovin' You", "I was made for lovin' you in South African Chart", Swedishcharts.com – KISS – I Was Made For Lovin' You", Swisscharts.com – KISS – I Was Made For Lovin' You", Offiziellecharts.de – KISS – I Was Made For Lovin' You", "Forum - 1979 (ARIA Charts: Special Occasion Charts)", https://www.top40.nl/bijzondere-lijsten/top-100-jaaroverzichten/1979, "Top 100 Hits of 1979/Top 100 Songs of 1979", "Canadian single certifications – Kiss – I Was Made for Loving You", "Italian single certifications – Kiss – I Was Made for Lovin' You", "Japanese single certifications – Kiss – I Was Made for Lovin' You", "Dutch album certifications – Kiss – I Was Made for Lovin' You", Nederlandse Vereniging van Producenten en Importeurs van beeld- en geluidsdragers, "British single certifications – Kiss – I Was Made for Lovin' You", "American single certifications – Kiss – I Was Made for Loving You", Recording Industry Association of America, The Millennium Collection: The Best of Kiss, The Best of Kiss, Volume 2: The Millennium Collection, The Best of Kiss, Volume 3: The Millennium Collection, Hard to Believe: A Kiss Covers Compilation, Kiss My Grass: A Hillbilly Tribute to Kiss, Spin the Bottle: An All-Star Tribute to Kiss, Gods of Thunder: A Norwegian Tribute to Kiss, Lick It Up – A Millennium Tribute to Kiss, Scooby-Doo!
[10] Eine weitere Maxi-Single, diesmal mit Hard Times auf der B-Seite, wurde in Deutschland veröffentlicht, auf ihr befand sich jedoch nicht der Remix, sondern die Albumversion (04:29) des Liedes. [5] Stanley plays the rhythm guitar and bass guitar while Frehley provided the guitar solo.