To me, besides this motive it is hard to follow because I didn't catch the idea. This is actually the first time I've seen her in a kdrama and I must say she is one of those eye candies for a female lead. It has many plot twists and the dark story was interpreted in a beautiful way. Lez Apr 24 2019 9:09 pm But its their faith and they kill it!! WHY?! Yael Apr 04 2019 8:03 am if(typeof(W4GRB)=="undefined") THVAVNI Apr 30 2019 5:57 am I absolutely recommend this drama it’s a really good one. I will definitely be watching out for both these actors in the future. thriller craze May 05 2019 5:40 pm Like everything just collapsed at the end due to time or budget or something. Synopsis. The drama is about a professional killer (Kim Soo Hyun) who kills for money and is trying to find out about his past, and an ex-ballerina turned detective (Do Hyun Jin) who is trying to solve the mystery of the serial killings. An expected & most logic ending for a serial killer. Low rating dramas are very good. Kim Soo-Hyun (Jang Ki-Yong) is an elite assassin. Just saying. So they probably manipulated his dna to produce blue eyes. Bcs i watch this drama just for jky. This is gonna be really good..cause im waiting for this daebak drama..this plot is very interesting n i love both actors. Thank you for making this drama. Please OCN ? Synopsis An ardent animal lover and skilled veterinarian, no one would suspect Kim Soo Hyun (Jang Ki Yong) is actually one of the world’s deadliest men. W4GRB.user_rating=new Array(); Cicco Apr 09 2019 2:11 pm The characters are really interesting. I think the director and the writer(s) managed to create a tragedy that worked really well. SPOILERS!!! Using his cover as a champion of the small and furry to hide his true identity, Kim Soo Hyun has made a name for himself amongst the lowest of the low as the epitome of precision, skill, and above all else, anonymity. LionGold Jun 09 2019 12:13 pm I feel terribly frustrated and sad by this ending, like there is so many questions without answers. So I can't wait for next episode. A modern alternative to SparkNotes and CliffsNotes, SuperSummary offers high-quality study guides that feature detailed chapter summaries and analysis of major themes, characters, quotes, and essay topics. But, she was saved when the foster mom took her and fled. agree with you Shantel, i hate that most watched drama are romance i don't why. Enormously popular, it was translated into some 40 languages and sold over 30 million copies worldwide. Synopsis. Chaki ya Feb 24 2019 8:07 am I love this drama, reminds me soo much of City hunter which is my fav kdrama. They have 2 Seasons of it and I guarantee you, it is a very good drama. [CDATA[ It's not that Ki Yong didn't try to give the legal system a chance, the system itself failed to deliver the justice the criminals deserve. As he hides his true persona, he finds things that connect him to his past. Now tied by fate, Do Hyun Jin and Kim Soo Hyun set out to unravel the mystery that bound them years ago. Shantel Apr 01 2019 3:18 am Here is why I think its true: Thrilled to see what's in store for this drama. Really hope for their next main role drama.? @Latte is me Ryan Gold yes! Guiltypleasure Mar 31 2019 11:03 pm So i hope this drama will becomes better inthe next episode. Cast. During a heavy rainstorm in Derry, Maine, a six-year-old boy named Georgie Denbrough sails a paper boat his brother made for him along the rainy streets before it washes down into a storm drain. I watch this drama because I like the plot...Never knew the 2 leads before...But now I fall in love with them?? Lez Apr 15 2019 9:53 pm Loved Ki Yong in Come and Hug me. I bet this drama will be a hit. When he was young, he lost his memories and was raised by the non-Korean Killer 'Pabel'. Nobody in the public knows anything about him as a killer, including his age, name, and race. Written by Dan Berk and Robert Olsen, it stars Dolph Lundgren as Jebediah Woodley, a demon hunter who travels to Mississippi in the hopes of destroying an ancient, homicidal demon. He is choosing his roles very meticulously and i love this about him ^_^. rara Mar 24 2019 8:48 pm I must say Robin look different in here. Ultimately, Ki Yong can never be with Nana because of the conflicting roles they play. Azh Apr 28 2019 6:22 pm Someone remind me not to watch these kinds of shows... Do Hyun-Jin (Nana) graduated at the top of her class from a police university. I wish the next episode will be more interesting! Kim Hyun-mok as Kang Eu-soon, Hyun-jin’s junior, Ji Il-joo as Yoon Jae-hyun, a gamer and prosecutor, Kwak Ja-hyung as Park Sung-ho, an assistant inspector, Ahn Se-ho as Jang Gwang-joon, a medical examiner, Jung Jae-eun as Jung So-yeon, Hyun-jin’s adoptive mother, ONGOING KOREAN DRAMAS: 18 Again | Alice | Do You Like Brahms? Jang Ki Yong and NaNa chemistry is also great so I really look forward to how they develop their relationship. I've watched a lot of OCN's drama and they were all so good, also the story were great. I started watching this drama for Robin Deiana but ended up falling in love with the other actors as well. What an amazing storyline is in making of the drama! Jang Ki-Yong as Kim Soo-hyun, a veterinarian and a former assassin who was often hired by gangs. The most hard breaking scene for me is when hyunjin cry all her heart out for soohyun after he being shot. Even tho some might not like the ending but this drama is really good and the actors have so much chemistry than chemistry itself. Loved Roh Jeong-Eui also, karuru Apr 28 2019 11:38 pm Jang Ki-Yong and Nana’s chemistry here is ☺️??. The FBI announced on Thursday that it had thwarted a plot by “right-wing militia” to kidnap and kill Gov. He's cold hearted and acts like a robot most of the time.