Now with the second film, there’s a little more trauma. ← A Crouching Tiger, Hidden ‘Cloverfield’ treat from Netflix. Other notable stars who may appear this time around are UFC legends GEORGE ST. PIERRE (who had a role in ‘Kickboxer: Vengeance’), URIAH FABER, and CODY GARBRANDT.

(Original Publication Date: May 20th, 2018) By: John M jerva As I reprint a lot of my past interviews and reviews from my old site onto the new and improved […], (Original Publication Date: May 20th, 2018) By: John M jerva. The sequel ‘Kickboxer: Retaliation’ starring Moussi, Jean Claude Van Damme, Mike Tyson, and Hafþór Júlíus Björnsson aka ‘The Mountain’ is currently in post-production. (Update: New International Trailer Shows More Tony Jaa!). Our goal like I said was to top the last film and to top ourselves and that is what we are doing again with the third film. I want to share my love for kick-ass films of the genre by supporting and sharing new projects with all my fellow passionate MAAC fans! The surviving Resistance faces the First Order once again as the journey of Rey, Finn and Poe Dameron continues.

DEAD RECKONING: Young Love Faces the Ultimate Challenge in the New Thriller Featuring Scott Adkins. Titled Kickboxer: Armageddon, the movie promises a more brutal and savage Kurt Slaon, played by Alain Moussi. The new teaser primarily showcases scenes from the first two films but we do get a glimpse of Moussi’s new look for the film and it is lethal to say the least. Soccer superstar NEYMAR (xXx: Return Of Xander Cage) and rap legend SNOOP DOGG is also in talks to join the fun.

As you know in a trilogy, when you get to the third film, you often revisit things about the first and that definitely happens in this film in a great way.

While playing videogames Mike spots a mysterious masked man outside his building. The final movie in the Kickboxer trilogy about Kurt Sloane. Once more info comes down on the new film, we will have it for you! FOOT FIST FRIDAYS: Scott Adkins Introduces Himself to the World in 2003's SPECIAL FORCES! I’m learning as an actor all the time and I’m constantly training so I feel like the character is evolving like my evolution as an actor. He’s thrown into jail in Thailand and there is more going on there. CONTRACTS: Alex Chung’s Extreme Martial Arts Action-Thriller Kicks onto Blu-Ray, DVD & Digital this November from Indiecan Entertainment! He said that he wanted to get as much of me into this role.

Change ). We do get to see Moussi as Sloan in the teaser and he looks completely bad ass and in my interview with the action star, he mentioned how Sloan will go through a lot of changes in the upcoming sequel. Kickboxer: Armageddon starts filming in Las Vegas in March. You can learn more about how we use cookies by reviewing our Privacy Policy. He was portrayed by Michel Qissi in the first two films of the saga.

Bookmark the permalink.

Check out the new teaser trailer below courtesy of Mr. Logothetis himself and prepare yourself for a more savage Kurt Sloan! That’s where he is going right now and bad things happen and instead of being pulled into this world, he decides to go back into that world to put an end to it so that’s where the story is going. PANAMA: Cole Hauser Joins Mel Gibson for the Action-Thriller from the Director of CRANK! Director DIMITRI LOGOTHETIS stated: “I finished writing the third film about a month and a half ago, it’s called ‘Kickboxer: Armageddon’. I can’t tell exactly what it is (laughs) but that’s where the story is headed. Action star and martial arts sensation Alain Moussi has definitely brought the 80’s fun back into the mainstream martial arts genre and the third and final film in the trilogy, Kickboxer: Armageddon, is amping up production as we speak. If you like ‘Retaliation’, ‘Kickboxer: Armageddon’ will blow your mind. I think story wise, Kurt is going full circle and it’s going to please the audience. The first installment …

It’s going to take us to a completely different level and we’re just excited and we’re just looking forward to having a lot of fun doing that.”. The first film didn’t ask much of me in terms of performance. The Mongol Empire had grown to the largest the world had ever known. Producer-writer DIMITRI LOGOTHETIS recently revealed details about the third ‘Kickboxer’ at the premiere of ‘Kickboxer: Vengeance’ a few days ago. It's armies now laid siege to much of Eastern Europe. He’s going into a very dark place because he needs to put an end to all that has been done to him. 2020 Must See Flix Volume 2- The Scott Adkins Edition! Director DIMITRI LOGOTHETIS stated: “I finished writing the third film about a month and a half ago, it’s called ‘Kickboxer: Armageddon’. ENTER TO WIN A WALK ON ROLE IN KICKBOXER: ARMAGEDDON with the free KapeTv app at: This is a great app for fight fans. We want to top what we did in Vengeance and Retaliation but not with making the mistake of just putting everything on steroids. VANGUARD: Jackie Chan’s Latest Action Endeavor is Ready to Hit the U.S. in November from Gravitas Ventures! The Addams family's lives begin to unravel when they face-off against a treacherous, greedy crafty reality-TV host while also preparing for their extended family to arrive for a major celebration. Titled Kickboxer: Armageddon, the movie promises a more brutal and savage Kurt Slaon, played by Alain Moussi. In this live-action adaptation of the beloved fairytale, old woodcarver Geppetto fashions a wooden puppet, Pinocchio, who magically comes to life. Kickboxer is an American action film franchise that totals eight films. UPDATE: The third and final installment has changed its title to KICKBOXER: ARMAGEDDON and is set to start production in Las Vegas this March. JIU-JITSU: The Official Trailer Hits for the Sci-Fi Martial Arts Epic! Dan’s Movie Report Review: TEXAS ZOMBIE WARS- TITAN BASE (2019), JUNGLELAND: Brothers Face Insurmountable Odds in the Hard Hitting Trailer for the Charlie Hunnam Drama, KICKBOXER: ARMAGEDDON- The Teaser Promises a Savage Kurt Sloane for the Third and Final Film (Reprint). A young girl Abigail lives in a city whose borders were closed many years ago because of an epidemic of a mysterious disease. Kickboxer: Armageddon cast and crew credits, including actors, actresses, directors, writers and more.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Change ), You are commenting using your Twitter account. ENTER TO WIN A WALK ON ROLE IN KICKBOXER: ARMAGEDDON with the free KapeTv app at: This is a great app for fight fans. […] the next entry in this super-formulaic but reliable series — reportedly, there’s another sequelcoming next year — and it’s a cut above your average direct-to-DVD slugfest, putting an […], […] is the next entry in this super-formulaic but reliable series — reportedly, there’s another sequel coming next year — and it’s a cut above your average direct-to-DVD slugfest, putting an […]. One article that I posted back in May of 2018 was when director Dimitri Logothetis released a teaser for the the third and final film in the Kickboxer franchise. UPDATE: Teaser Trailer. Kickboxer Armageddon from Dimitri Logothetis on Vimeo.. UPDATE: The third and final installment has changed its title to KICKBOXER: ARMAGEDDON and is set to start production in Las Vegas this March. Kickboxer: Armageddon Win Free Walk-On-Role on KAPeTV. While other kids were watching Looney Tunes, I was glued to the screen enjoying 'Police Story' and 'Tiger Cage'. As I reprint a lot of my past interviews and reviews from my old site onto the new and improved one, I have been skimming through almost five years worth of work and it is always funny to see articles about things that never came to be. Trailer For DEAD RECKONING Co-Starring SCOTT ADKINS, Trailer For DETECTIVE CHINATOWN 3 Starring WANG BAOQIANG & TONY JAA. I’ve been growing my hair out and the beard and that’s all for Kickboxer 3. Kickboxer Armageddon from Dimitri Logothetis on Vimeo. These some of the most viewed trailers for movies released in 2019: A kindhearted street urchin named Aladdin embarks on a magical adventure after finding a lamp that releases a wisecracking genie while a power-hungry Grand Vizier vies for the same lamp that has the power to make their deepest wishes come true. This movie is going to a totally different place than the last two which is great.”. That’s why the look I have now is completely different. During the 1980s, a failed stand-up comedian is driven insane and turns to a life of crime and chaos in Gotham City while becoming an infamous psychopathic crime figure. ( Log Out /  Kurt Sloan’s journey is really interesting and it’s kind of like my journey as an actor because I still consider myself a total rookie. In terms of a oner like we talked about earlier, you are going to see a crazy, amped up oner in this movie. This intense action-thriller unfolds in real time as two embattled souls fight for their lives. It amps up the action, it amps up the character which is really cool.