As a voice actor he appeared in a Fox cartoon show called “Sit Down, Shut Up”. Now he is considered to be one of the best comedians and comic actors in the US. The first movie Thompson starred in was The Mighty Ducks. In 1996 Kenan became one of the main characters of another famous show, “Kenan & Kel”, in which he worked with Kel Mitchell – this show became one of the most acclaimed and famous shows among teens, and undoubtedly contributed to Kenan’s net worth. We reveal to you the most informative celebrity news and keep you updated with information regarding their fortune, salary, worth and wealth. Chris Clark Thompson’s career as an actor began when he was only 15 years old, in one of his school’s plays, “The Gingerbeard Duck”. Although this is far less than some. Kenan Thompson was born on 10 May 1978, in Atlanta, Georgia USA, and is a popular actor and comedian, perhaps best known for appearing in such shows as “Saturday Night Live”, “Kenan & Kel”, and “All That” among others. These Are The 10 Best-Paid Television Stars In The World. Kenan Thompson has a reported net worth of approximately $10 million. He is also popular for appearing in the comedy series titled ‘All That’.

We were all so very close.” – Kenan Thompson. You can click on any of the buttons below to follow us on our social media channels; or to get in touch with the founder, Dan Western, head over to the 'contact' page. He has two siblings. All That 22nd Anniversary Reunion Special, Saturday Night Live: Weekend Update Thursday, Larry the Cable Guy's Hula-Palooza Christmas Luau. Emmy has a big passion for helping others and motivating people. Later he received an invitation to become a reporter on the show called “Real News for Kids”, and this was the time when Kenan’s net worth began growing. Here are some of the best highlights of Kenan Thompson’s career: “I got good at trying to throw a voice on a character from the very beginning as opposed to like reading it and sitting with it and mulling over it and stuff like that just try to read what it is and then try to put a funny voice to it like as soon as possible and stuff like that.” – Kenan Thompson, “You try to go with something that’s familiar to people and that way they can jump on board with what you’re trying to do basically.

First-year cast members make $7,000 per episode, or $147,000 per season. As of 2020, Kenan Thompson’s net worth is estimated to be $11 million. Life has a way of making decisions for us. She is a young Swedish girl from Uppsala, who is currently traveling around the world. I only mimic people that really have like interesting voices because it’s really hard to mimic like someone who just talks regularly like me like there’s nothing fun about that.” – Kenan Thompson, “It’s just a challenge doing live television every week, you know, it’s a challenge to come up with new material every week and stuff like that and try to keep it current, you know what I mean, like it’s just, you know, it’s a kind of a stressful environment.