Actress Kelly Osbourne recently revealed on social media that she lost 85 pounds. "I have bumps in the road. Check out these before-and-after photos from her weight loss journey. Meanwhile, in March, Osbourne was worried about her parents Ozzy and Sharon's health due to the COVID-19 pandemic. So, anyone who’s thinking of doing something like this, really think about that,” she explained. It was part of a major lifestyle change and she attended a year of therapy before having the procedure. Kelly Osbourne showed off in a natural glam makeup look amid her stunning 85-pound weight loss journey on Tuesday, October 13. "I had surgery; I don't give a f— what anyone has to say," Osbourne said, adding that she is "proud" of her surgery. Life & Style is part of the A360 Media Entertainment Group.Copyright © A360 Media LLC 2020. Kelly Osbourne stunned in Malibu this week, out and about in an all-black outfit that accentuated her 85-pound weight loss. On Friday, photographers spotted Osbourne having lunch with a friend at Gracias Madre in West Hollywood, reports the Daily Mail, which published the photos. By Eve Buckland For Mailonline. The Osbournes – we go ghost hunting,” Jack Osbourne teased in a post shared by the Travel Channel’s Instagram account on Thursday, October 15. Kelly Osbourne’s incredible weight loss and Ozzy’s infectious smile in an epic family portrait (Image: Travel Channel / Instagram) Read more Related Articles Read more Related Articles. Part of the A360 Media Entertainment Group.Powered by WordPress.com VIP, Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window). Kelly Osbourne showed off in a natural glam makeup look amid her stunning 85-pound weight loss journey on Tuesday, October 13. "Once I learned how to work out right and eat right, it’s one of those things that you just have to commit to a life change rather than being on a diet. Rajon Rondo Is a Doting Dad of 2 Mini-Me Kids — inside the NBA Champion's Life and Career. In an interview with the Hollywood Raw Podcast, Osbourne confessed that a long time ago, she realized she had to fix her head before she could fix her body. #sickening , A post shared by Kelly Osbourne (@kellyosbourne) on Jul 16, 2020 at 9:06am PDT, Osbourne explained that she has been working on herself for two years, "figuring out if I wanted to be in this industry, figuring out if I was even capable of even losing this weight.". You may be able to find the same content in another format, or you may be able to find more information, at their web site. In May, Adele shocked fans on her 32nd birthday with photos of her slimdown. Kelly Osbourne showed off her weight loss in photos from a recent lunch date with a friend in West Hollywood. Replying to her comment, Kelly admitted she's actually down 85 pounds. The actress, who is known for her appearances on "The Osbournes" with her family, said that she wanted to fix all her inner struggles. By creating an account, you verify that you are at least 13 years of age, and have read and agree to the PopCulture.com Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, By Daniel S. Levine “I did, and I figured out I wanted to keep going. Check out these before-and-after photos from her weight loss journey. In one photo, Kelly, 35, stood next to her parents, Sharon and Ozzy Osbourne, who sat on a blue suede sofa. Kelly Osbourne unrecognisable after weight loss Fans were blown away by Kelly Osbourne’s new look in a series of photos that she posted on … KELLY Osbourne showed off her slimmed-down figure while grabbing coffee in an all-black ensemble in Los Angeles on Sunday. She is the light in my life!!! It is the best thing I have ever done.”. It was a long process, and now I’m here and everybody is noticing.”, Last week, when Kelly shared the Instagram photo, Olivia TuTram Mai, a.k.a. ", Working Out Based On Your Menstrual Cycle Is Legit, 7 Pro Athletes’ Top Hair Hacks For Summer. It’s not a quick fix.”. Now, the reality star opened up about how she achieved it on a new podcast. “I mean are you kidding me,” Chrissy Teigen wrote at the time. All Rights Reserved, See What Kelly Osbourne Eats in a Day Amid Her Impressive Weight Loss, Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window), Khloe Kardashian Gives a Little Tour of True Thompson's 'Sweet' Bedroom, Behold These ~Truly~ Adorable Photos of Khloe Kardashian's Daughter. Osbourne also did specific weight loss therapy leading up to her surgery and said people still have to eat right and work out to lose weight with the procedure.