Ruben Studdard (2003) |

[19], Clarkson completed her recording contract with 19 and RCA with the release of her seventh studio album Piece by Piece in 2015. In 2002, she rose to fame after winning the first season of "American Idol". [A] She made her chart debut in September 2002 with the double A-side single "Before Your Love"/"A Moment Like This", latter of which topped the Billboard Hot 100 chart[B] and eventually became the year's best-selling single in the United States. https://kellyclarkson.fandom.com/wiki/Kelly_Clarkson_Wiki?oldid=4711. [13] In 2009, she released her fourth studio album All I Ever Wanted, which became her second number one entry on Billboard 200 chart. "It's Quiet Uptown" peaked at number 24 on the. "I Dare You" peaked at number 47 on the Official UK Singles Downloads Chart, which is a component chart of the Official UK Singles Chart. "God will never give you anything you can't handle, so don't stress. Kris Allen (2009) | Ihre erste Single für den europäischen Raum war der letztgenannte Song, womit sie zum ersten Mal in Deutschland, der Schweiz und Österreich die Top Ten erreichen konnte. 2, Breakaway World Tour • Hazel Eyes Tour • Addicted Tour • My December Tour • All I Ever Wanted Tour • Stronger Tour • Piece by Piece Tour • Meaning of Life Tour, Miss Independent • Low • The Trouble with Love Is, Never Again • Sober • One Minute • Don’t Waste Your Time, My Life Would Suck Without You • I Do Not Hook Up • Already Gone • All I Ever Wanted, Mr. Know It All • Stronger (What Doesn’t Kill You) • Dark Side, Catch My Breath • Don’t Rush • People Like Us, Heartbeat Song • Invincible • Piece by Piece, Love So Soft • Move You • I Don’t Think About You • Meaning of Life, Höchstplatzierung, Gesamtwochen, Auszeichnung, (Land/Region, Auszeichnungen, Verkäufe, Quellen), Kelly Clarkson/Auszeichnungen für Musikverkäufe, Kelly Clarkson – Since U Been Gone: Video, Kelly Clarkson – Behind These Hazel Eyes: Video, Kelly Clarkson – Don't Waste Your Time: Video, Kelly Clarkson – My Life Would Suck without You: Video, (What Doesn’t Kill You) Kelly Clarkson – Stronger (What Doesn't Kill You): Video, Ben Haenow ft. Kelly Clarkson Second Hand Heart (Official Video), Kelly Clarkson Piece by Piece (Official Video), Kelly Clarkson - Love So Soft (Official Video), https://de.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Kelly_Clarkson/Diskografie&oldid=201715104, „Creative Commons Attribution/Share Alike“. Kelly is a fan of Jane Austen's work and also bought a first edition of her 1816 novel "Persuasion." 2005 erhielt sie bei den MTV Video Music Awards Preise für das beste Video einer Solokünstlerin und das beste Popvideo. She attended Pauline Hughes Middle School. Später erhielt das Album Platin. https://kellyclarkson.fandom.com/wiki/Kelly_Clarkson?oldid=4756. Außerdem erreichte ihre Single Platz eins der deutschen Airplaycharts. In the seventh grade, her school's choir teacher, Cynthia Glenn, overheard Kelly singing in a hallway and asked her to audition for the school choir.
Lauren Jauregui • [13], Midway through the first season, production on the show was suspended on March 13, 2020, after the World Health Organization announced the beginning of the COVID-19 pandemic in the United States.

2002 bewarb sich Clarkson auf Drängen einer Freundin bei der Castingshow American Idol (in Deutschland adaptiert als Deutschland sucht den Superstar) und wurde unter 10.000 Bewerbern als eine von 30 Teilnehmern für die zweite Runde ausgewählt. [6][7] Thankful produced the hit lead single "Miss Independent" and was certified double-platinum by the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA). FKA twigs • Shakira • Den Quellenangaben zufolge hat sie bisher über 38,6 Millionen Tonträger verkauft. The show resumed production in April of the same year, with multiple episodes being recorded from Clarkson's home in Montana, then later at her Southern California home. Kelly Clarkson Wiki is a FANDOM Music Community. She is the youngest of three children with a brother, Jason (who appeared in one of her music videos) and a sister, Alyssa. She has a ranch in Texas for unwanted animals which includes amputee goats, blind dogs and horses with colic; there are more than 80 animals at the sanctuary. [18] Its lead single "Underneath the Tree" recurrently charts as a popular Christmas hit song every holiday season since its release. [15], For its first season, The Kelly Clarkson Show was commissioned for broadcast in virtually all television markets in the United States, with the NBC Owned Television Stations serving as its primary affiliate base, along with the Citytv television system in Canada. Kelly was raised Southern Baptist. Kelly began dating talent manager, Brandon Blackstock in February of 2012. Billboard 200 chart at number one. "—" denotes a recording that did not chart or was not released in that territory. Fifth Harmony • [24], Thankful • Breakaway • My December • All I Ever Wanted • Stronger • Wrapped in Red • Piece by Piece • Meaning of Life, The Smoakstack Sessions • iTunes Session • The Smoakstack Sessions Vol. Für das Album Up All Night der britisch-irischen Boygroup One Direction schrieb Clarkson den Song Tell Me a Lie, der eigentlich für ihr fünftes Album Stronger geplant war. Auch in der Schweiz und Österreich konnte Clarkson ihr Album wie auch ihre Single in den Top 10 platzieren. Die Tournee wurde von Ford gesponsert, da sie ihren Song Go zu deren Werbekampagne beisteuerte. "Love So Soft" at number three on the NZ Heatseekers Singles Chart, which ranks the top 10 songs that have not yet entered the, "I Don't Think About You" peaked at number 32 on the, "Broken & Beautiful" peaked at number six on the, "Broken & Beautiful" peaked at number 48 on the, "Broken & Beautiful" peaked at number 23 on the.

Am 20. In April 2007, Kelly took part in "Idol Gives Back," a fundraiser for people in poverty in both Africa and the United States, performing "Up to the Mountain" along with Jeff Beck. [12] Its lead single "My Life Would Suck Without You" currently maintains the record of the biggest jump to number one in the history of the Billboard Hot 100 chart,[14] and was followed by the hit singles "I Do Not Hook Up" and "Already Gone". [28], Following a revision of its methodology of gauging the, "A Moment Like This" peaked at number 56 on the, "Low" and "The Trouble with Love Is" charted simultaneously at the, "The Trouble with Love Is" peaked at number one on the, "Already Gone" peaked at number eight on the. She has visited those children and also participated in "A Night for Hope" fund-raiser concert (held by Clarkson's background vocal singers, Jill and Kate), where she performed a song she wrote after her trip to South Africa, "You Still Won't Know What It's Like." Am 18. Kelly Brianne Clarkson (born April 24, 1982) is an American singer and actress. The Kelly Clarkson Show is an American daytime television variety talk show hosted by American singer Kelly Clarkson.The show also features segments about "everyday people". Kelly sang at her high school talent show after which an audience member shared some inspiring words with her: "God has given you this gift. [16][17] On most of NBC's stations, it is positioned as a lead-in program to The Ellen DeGeneres Show, or as a centerpiece program leading into local afternoon newscasts. Camila Cabello • She sang "At Last" by Etta James.

Kelly Clarkson • Kelly Clarkson Wiki is a FANDOM Music Community. Too bad he probably won't." Juli 2007 in den USA Sober veröffentlicht; sie erreichte Platz 10 der Bubbling-Under-Hot-100-Single-Charts. Sie arbeitete auch als Animateurin in einem Vergnügungspark, wo sie in einer Westernshow mitspielte. "Miss Independent" is a song recorded by American singer Kelly Clarkson for her debut studio album Thankful (2003). Clarkson wurde außerdem für die vierzehnte[19], fünfzehnte[20], sechzehnte, siebzehnte und achtzehnte Staffel von The Voice USA als Coach verpflichtet. Anfang 2017 erschien ein Soundtrack-Song zum Film The Shack, ein Duett mit Aloe Blacc, und am 27. September 2018 wurde bekannt gegeben, Clarkson werde ab 2019 ihre eigene Talkshow, The Kelly Clarkson Show auf NBC hosten. David Cook (2008) | Her first record on the label and her eighth studio album Meaning of Life was released in 2017 and produced the hit single "Love So Soft". Meghan Trainor • In Australien belegte der Song Platz eins.

[8] Der Song erreichte in Deutschland Platz 23 und Platz 13 der US Billboard Hot 100. Texas is my home- it'll be my home forever.". Im Laufe ihrer Kindheit lernte Clarkson Klavier und Geige spielen. Kelly Brianne Clarkson was born on April 24, 1982, in Fort Worth, Texas. Taylor Hicks (2006) | Kailee Morgue • They married on October 20, 2013 at the Blackberry Farm in Walland, Tennessee. Das Album konnte sich weltweit zwölf Millionen Mal verkaufen. Jordin Sparks (2007) | April 2013 in den USA erschien. Ihre erste Single A Moment Like This erreichte im Oktober 2002 Platz eins der Billboard Hot 100. American singer Kelly Clarkson has released eight studio albums, six extended plays, one compilation album, one remix album, and 45 singles (including five as a featured artist).

You're destined to sing."