Love hurts. appealing. You cut me open I am doomed. But the more you want everything to be perfect the more it falls apart and you just don't know what to do anymore. Copyright: Writer(s): B. Tedder Ryan, Jesse Mccartney, 18 Non-Traditional Yet Perfect Wedding Songs, NEW SONG: Shawn Mendes - "Wonder" - LYRICS, HOT SONG: BLACKPINK – "Lovesick Girls" - LYRICS. I think this song is abot how the ending of her past relationships never hurt his badly. Best part it she knows he's bad but she willingly subjects herself to all the pain he's putting her through just to be with him. I must prevent the dismantl1ng of me. Time starts to pass, Before you know it you're frozen I guess the meaning of this song is that there's this girl who loves this guy so much that he keeps on hurting her feeling by having an affair with another girl. Shhh! We have been dateing for 12 years, and we broke up once. (girl in bathtub) I sholuld know, I just broke up with what I thought was the best guy in the world, he broke up with me because someone told him I was seeing another guy. The friends are only trying to protect her from herself as she is not capable of walking away. She doesn't care what her peers say about him either if their saying he's not worth the hurt, or not a good guy at all. Something like what callagurl08 think. Love hurts and sometimes it is worth it ut sometimes you just need to let them go and find a better love. We will help you discover your hidden evil and teach how to become truly evil. I hadn't listened to other people when they told me to give up on him, and it ended up turning out how I liked, except that I had to move back to my old school, where I now found new love. Provide quotes to support the facts you mention. Its about... Before you get started, be sure to check out these explanations created That I keep on closing Heeey... eey. Hope that she will fight for me and save me and my world. Does it mean anything special hidden "My heart's crippled by the vein that I keep on closing. In this case, people who care about you tries to make you forget them, yet all you can do is listen yo your heart which has love only for them ^^*. My heart's crippled by the vain Oh, they find it hard to believe My heart melted to the ground I'm here typing and looking for my special someone to be with me for the rest of my life. I think that part is about her friends trying to talk her out of loving him and trying to cheer her up, but all she really wants to do is love him, even though he doesn't love her. Then you feel like someone is ripping your heart out and you can never get it back. The joy and love I feeel when hearing from him is bittersweet. Once or twice was enough And it doesn't seem to end. Nothing lasts forever and this person has realized that and put a wall around their feelings so they do not become attached to another which keeps them from falling into another relationship and getting hurt agian. Keep, keep bleeding love I was married once before, my 2nd husband is leaving me now, just after we had to be seperated for over two years because my daughter accused her stepdad of molesting her. But also she is mad at this guy because he should be doing the same thing. 18 Non-Traditional Yet Perfect Wedding Songs, NEW SONG: Shawn Mendes - "Wonder" - LYRICS, HOT SONG: BLACKPINK – "Lovesick Girls" - LYRICS. This song is about how she's been hurt in the past by love and that she stopped trying, then she meets a guy and falls fast and totally opens up to him. I'm looking for you, baby. You cut me open and I Keep, keep bleeding love. Thinking I'm going crazy You feel like your whole world is ending because the person you thought you knew, is just another guy to break your heart into a million pieces and just leave. Although this is true, I feel like this song has become closure for her (if it's about a true situation). Ewww I got the shivers when I listenned to this, I had to plug my sock puppets ears and make it a fruit salad to make it happy again. For everyone to see This beautiful song means the world to me; it is about my love for a man. I have to hide who. (girl in bathtub) I sholuld know, I just broke up with what I thought was the best guy in the world, he broke up with me because someone told him I was seeing another guy. This is me and my boyfriend's song, cuz we break and make up. When the guy is supposed to come for a date, and doesn't show on time, you think he's dumped you or the rumors are true. I really love the song esp. Okay so I really love this song and its something I'm going through. But I don't care what they say, I'm in love with you Keep bleeding But she as starts to realize gods love again her friends try to pulls her away from him and she tells them that they don't know the truth about god. Perhaps she's sad thinking her past relationship. For the very first time with you Keep bleeding It also provides a very real look at our position as ones who injure and pierce Him, yet even through His blood He loves us. Make sure your selection I'll be wearing these scars You cut me open and I... Man that sucks so bad. You cut me open and I... I have totally same experience with cutibutt. I didn't need the pain Keep bleeding Thinking I'm going crazy Keep, keep bleeding love, I keep bleeding After 7 years it still hurts like it was yesterday. But you do and it turns out badly sometimes. Lyrics.com. This song has the best meaning. This was my favorite part, dey always try to pull me awy but still i8m standing I don't want to live him, I really love him. Keep bleeding Keep, keep bleeding love I keep bleeding I keep, keep bleeding love Keep bleeding Keep, keep bleeding love You cut me open And it's draining all of me Oh, they find it hard to believe I'll be wearing these scars For everyone to see I don't care what they say I'm in love with you They try to pull me away But they don't know the truth I keep on bleedin his love. That comes with your embrace, And in this world of loneliness I think that people don't want her to date this someone and from the chorus she doesn't care what they say. Yet everyone around me Thinking I'm going crazy I am here cause I love her too much. You cut me open and I... Hi honey. I love you brandon 4 ever and always. And it was all in vain Describe what artist is trying to say in a certain line, whether I do have a husband and I still fell for someone in the office. After some heartaches, you don't actually think that love will still come.   I totally agree with you "justmylife"! Keep, keep bleeding love But then just as you least expect it, and no matter how hard you try to fight it, someone comes along and breaks down the walls that you found yourself building around your heart.