A post shared by Jason Aldean (@jasonaldean) on May 22, 2017 at 5:03pm PDT. - February 15, 2020 02:47 pm EST. Like many high school juniors and seniors across the country, Jason Aldean‘s eldest daughter, Keeley, had to miss out on going to her prom due to the COVID-19 pandemic. View this post on Instagram. I can’t believe u are 17 today . Jason Aldean's oldest daughter, Keeley, is one of many high school students whose proms have been canceled due to the coronavirus pandemic, but the singer and his wife, Brittany Aldean, surprised the 17-year-old over the weekend with an at-home prom of her own. Aldean also took time to praise his wife, Brittany Aldean, on Valentine's Day as well. Keeley Williams is the oldest of country music singer-songwriter Jason Aldean's four children! Happy birthday [pumpkin]! Aldean, who shares both Keeley and his 12-year-old daughter, Kendyl, with his ex-wife, Jessica, previously revealed that Keeley might be following in her father's footsteps and pursuing music full-time. Jason Aldean and Family; Photo via Instagram. Share this with other fans of Jason and his lovely family. A post shared by Brittany Aldean (@brittanyaldean) on Oct 12, 2020 at 11:45am PDT. A post shared by Brittany Aldean (@brittanyaldean) on May 3, 2020 at 6:58am PDT. Chang’s, the family is seen dancing together by the shoreline under beautiful balloon arches adorned with various floral arrangements. , A post shared by Jason Aldean (@jasonaldean) on Dec 24, 2014 at 1:10pm PST. Happy birthday Keeley, and remember, keep your eyes on the road and your hands at 10 and 2. I love u." Rhythm acoustic, kinda like I play?’”, Not quite, the budding musician had a little something else in mind regarding her musical leanings: “She was like ‘No. The 33-year-old was next to her country singer husband Jason as well as their two kids and his other children. A post shared by Jason Aldean (@jasonaldean) on Feb 14, 2020 at 8:08am PST. Country Now offers fans extensive coverage of the country music genre. The singer wished his daughter Keeley a happy birthday on social media, praising her for the young woman she is becoming. Like many high school juniors and seniors across the country, Jason Aldean‘s eldest daughter, Keeley, had to miss out on going to her prom due to the COVID-19 pandemic. “Happy 14th bday to one of the coolest and sweetest kids i know. Based in Nashville, Tammy is a 20-year veteran of the country music community. Of course he’s teasing, and we’re sure Keeley knows that. I have been truely blessed with 3 beautiful daughters and I am so thankful for all of them," he wrote alongside a series of individual photos of each girl. Bro and Sis! Besides enjoying time with little Memphis, Kendyl also likes attending themed father-daughter dances with her dad! #shreddin watch out @joeperryofficial . “I was like, ‘Well, okay, what do you want to learn? Keeley has grown up so much over the last year! That’s right, the Georgia-bred country star’s oldest daughter is turning 15 today, and Jason shared a beautiful photo of himself and his pride and joy sharing a warm father-daughter embrace. Jason Aldeans children now number four with the recent birth of his latest baby girl. we love u Keeley bug. The singer wished his daughter Keeley a happy birthday on social media, praising her for the young woman she is becoming.View this post on InstagramA post shared by Jason Aldean (@jasonaldean) on Feb 14, 2020 at 8:08am PST [...] #shreddin watch out @joeperryofficial, A post shared by Jason Aldean (@jasonaldean) on May 5, 2018 at 2:38pm PDT, A post shared by Jason Aldean (@jasonaldean) on Jul 15, 2020 at 8:05pm PDT, A post shared by Brittany Aldean (@brittanyaldean) on May 3, 2020 at 6:58am PDT, Taking my kid to see her idol tonite! Whoa, wait! Jason Aldean on Instagram: “Happy birthday Keeley! “It was supposed to be Keeley’s junior prom in Nashville, but for obvious reasons, it’s not happening, so we are gonna throw her prom at home,” Brittany shared on Instagram. I love u. Feb. 14 isn't just about his daughter's birthday. Will the Dixie Chicks Be the Next Band To Change Its Name? © 2020 MobSoc Media LLC. by Sarah Netemeyer ‐ February 15, 2017. Her mother is Jason Aldean’s high school sweetheart and first wife, Jessica Ussery. You are one of the coolest kids I know and I am very proud of the person u are…” We welcomed our daughter Navy Rome into the world today at 12:45pm✨ 7lbs 12oz of pure preciousness We love you so much baby girl!! The country star turned to Instagram on Saturday (September 26) to celebrate his three daughters, Keeley, 17, Kendyl, 13, and Navy, 1, on National Daughter Day. we love u Keeley bug. Find dates by visiting Aldean's website. I love u,” Jason shared in honor of Keeley’s birthday on February 14th. “The older ones are kind of starting to realize the magnitude of everything that I’ve done [in my career] over the years now.”. After enjoying takeout from P.F. Get to know Keeley, Kendyl, Memphis and Navy Rome here. Seventeen years ago, Jason Aldean became a father for the first time! Jason Aldean is one proud girl dad! "Today is National daughter day! Check out this snapshot from her thirteenth birthday below. Christmas Card? A post shared by Brittany Aldean (@brittanyaldean) on Feb 5, 2019 at 1:31pm PST. She sits there on the couch with him and watches TV and hangs out with him.”. “They’ve been really good with him [Memphis], you know, both of them — but especially Kendyl,” Jason shared with American Country Countdown. Happy 13th bday to this Valentine baby today. Keeley Williams in Pictures and Video. Aldean posted alongside a photo of the pair. Related article:  Learn more about Jason Aldean’s wife, Brittany Aldean (Brittany Kerr). “It was a success, 100-percent,” Keeley says with a big smile on her face. Like her famous father, the teen is showing an interest in music and has been busy learning how to play guitar. “They’re the best ever.”. , A post shared by Jason Aldean (@jasonaldean) on Dec 24, 2017 at 5:05pm PST. "I wouldn't wanna do this crazy life with anybody else. "Today is National daughter day! Fans can spot a very young Keeley in the country star’s 2007 “Laughed Until We Cried” music video alongside her mother. On Tuesday, Jason Aldean and ex-wife Jessica Ussery’s daughter Keeley celebrated her fourteenth birthday. Instagram/@jasonaldean Instagram/@jasonaldean We love a good reason to celebrate, and Jason Aldean gave us a good one on Feb. 14 that had nothing to do with hearts, flowers and chocolates. Hard to believe Keeley is 16 Where has the time gone?! Jason Aldean is one proud girl dad! He wrote, “Happy 14th bday to one of the coolest and sweetest kids I know. 80’s themed father daughter dance tonite….. Me and Kendyl bout to crush it! That's the cool thing about this, if it all ended tomorrow, there's a pretty cool legacy there for my kids to go back and listen to.". Although we aren’t opposed to hearts, flowers and chocolates, we might rather have a slice of Jason’s daughter Keeley’s birthday cake. Although we aren’t opposed to hearts, flowers and chocolates, we might rather have a slice of Jason’s daughter Keeley’s birthday cake. Love you, sweet girl, A post shared by Brittany Aldean (@brittanyaldean) on Feb 17, 2019 at 5:11pm PST, “She just came up to me a couple months ago and said she wanted to start learning how to play guitar,” the artist explained during an interview with Taste of Country Nights back in March. Happy birthday [pumpkin]! Brittany Aldean is 32-years-old from Charlotte, North Carolina. Copyright 2018 PopCulture.com. Memphis helped make the public announcement…, A post shared by Brittany Aldean (@brittanyaldean) on Jul 10, 2018 at 8:06am PDT. "With them growing up, I've always played everything for them, from Ray Charles to George Jones, Merle Haggard, Guns N' Roses, everything. Aldean posted alongside a photo of the pair. All Rights Reserved. Jason writes, “Crazy how fast they grow up! Seventeen years ago, Jason Aldean became a father for the first time! But we are kind of tickled at the notion of Jason teaching his teenager how to drive. It sounds like their at-home prom scored Jason and Brittany some major parent points. County music superstar Jason Aldean (aka Jason Aldine Williams) is the proud father of four beautiful children and recently welcomed his fourth child with wife Brittany. You are one of the coolest kids I know and I am very proud of the person u are turning into. Featuring breaking news, artist interviews, exclusive, multi-platform content and much more, Country Now is quickly becoming a go-to online destination for country music fans. The little man is 14-months-old and has stolen hearts across the globe with his big blue eyes and happy demeanor. ? I like the second one lol. You can spy them enjoying a carousal ride at the 2:20 mark below. A post shared by Jason Aldean (@jasonaldean) on May 5, 2018 at 2:38pm PDT. Jason Aldean and Family; Photo via Instagram. the singer captioned a photo of the couple. Happy birthday ! Like her famous father, the teen is showing interest in music and is currently learning how to play guitar.