Please enable the javascript to submit this form. In March before the world was overcome with the pandemic, Kari Jobe, Cody Carnes and Elevation Worship gathered together to write "The Blessing," releasing it just days later via YouTube with the live video that now has more than 13 million views. Chris Brown handled the production of the single. Jobe is currently working on songs for a new album that will be released later this year. Available this week the track, “First Love,” is a heart cry to return back to God based on Revelation 2. [2020] Kari Jobe is best known for her music that romanticizes man’s relationship with Christ whereby she –and many other popular worship artists, ... Jobe dropped a new song, The Blessing, with the highly controversial and pseudo-Christian church, ... 2020. Sign up today to start receiving our free weekly email! This timely song has also been covered by churches around the world singing the song over the nations. Jobe released the live audio track a few weeks later, and the song has 17 million streams and has been included on Spotify's US Viral 50 and Global Viral 50 Playlists. 1 Song at Worship Together, MultiTracks, Praise Charts and Song Select. Click here to listen to the new single, and watch the video below. In addition to the audio, more than three hours of worship were captured to create a capstone for worshippers this year. Kari Jobe Releases Three Songs From Upcoming Album, Tasha Cobbs Leonard Teams Up With Ciara For "In Spite Of Me", SongLab Releases New Single "A Love That Remains" Feat. Countries like the United Kingdom, Canada and Zimbabwe to name a few have covered this song in many other languages. Today's release includes a studio version, cinematic version and radio versions all featuring Carnes. I’m trusting that these songs are meant to release hope right now in this uncertain season. So grateful.". The song begins with the lyrics “I’m returning to the secret place / Just an altar and a flame / Love is found here / In our sacred space / I hear Your voice I see Your face.” The first video from the live taping debuted this week as well. In anticipation of the new album, three singles are available this week: "First Love," "Embers" and "Obsession (ft. Cody Carnes)," along with the pre-order for the album. Jan. | Feb. | March NASHVILLE, TENN. (MAY 22, 2020) GRAMMY-nominated worship leader Kari Jobe releases multiple versions of the widely popular new song, "The Blessing," which Jobe co-wrote with Cody Carnes and Elevation Worship's Steven Furtick and Chris Brown. Oct. | Nov. | Dec. [2001 - 2018] ###. The Blessing features songs co-written by Cody Carnes, Austin Davis, Jacob Sooter, Jonas Myrin, Elyssa Smith, Steffany Gretzinger, Chris Brown, Steven Furtick and Passion’s Kristian Stanfill and Brett Younker. "The Blessing" is currently the No. That brings so much peace, especially in a season of disappointment, uncertainty and fear like we have all been waking through this year. |, Disciple To Celebrate a Decade of "Horseshoes and Handgrenades" With Livestream Event, Matthew West Named ASCAP Songwriter Of The Year and Song Of The Year, Jordan Feliz New Album "Say It" Is Set To Release Dec. 18, for KING and COUNTRY Releases "Heavenly Hosts" Single, Tis The Season - Provident Label Group Releases New Christmas Songs, Love and The Outcome's Jodi King Debuts First Book, "You Got This". GRAMMY-nominated and multi-Dove Award Winning worship leader Kari Jobe will be releasing her first new album after three years with the release of The Blessing (Live Album) on October 23rd (Capitol CMG). It is available for download on the iTunes store and also Streamable … Join The FreeCCM Newsletter All of the week's top stories in one place in the TCB Newsletter. It was released in the USA as a Track in the Album - The Blessing (Live) which has 15 other Tracks. This timely song has also been covered by churches around the world singing the song over the nations. She has sold more than 1.4 million albums (TEA) in her career and has over 1 billon career streams. GRAMMY-nominated and multi-Dove Award Winning worship leader Kari Jobe will be releasing her first new album after three years with the release of The Blessing (Live Album) on October 23rd (Capitol CMG).In anticipation of the new album, three singles are available this week: “First Love,” “Embers” and “Obsession (ft. Cody Carnes),” along with the pre-order for the album. Grammy-Nominated Worship Leader Kari Jobe Releases “The Blessing,” Multi-tracks With Studio, Cinematic And Radio Versions Of The Beloved New Song, Behind The Song: Kari Jobe, Cody Carnes And Elevation Worship Share The Heart Behind Their Song “The Blessing”, Peace Be Still, The Debut Album From Hope Darst, Releases August 21, Top 10 New Christian Songs You Should Be Listening To, Cochren and Co.’s Debut Album, “Don’t Lose Hope,” Drops January 2021, NF Features Fan On Poignant And Inspired “Chasing_(Demo)”, Colton Dixon To Release Christmas Single “Let It Snow” October 23, NEEDTOBREATHE Unveils “Who Am I” (Feat. Click here to listen to the new single, and watch the video below or here. Aug. | Sept. | "I felt like if I waited, I would be disobeying the Lord. All materials copyright of Jesusfreakhideout.com   The Blessing features songs co-written by Cody Carnes, Austin Davis, Jacob Sooter, Jonas Myrin, Elyssa Smith, Steffany Gretzinger, Chris Brown, Steven Furtick and Passion’s Kristian Stanfill and Brett Younker. That they would be drawn to the heart of the Father who loves them.”. GRAMMY-nominated and multi-Dove Award Winning worship leader Kari Jobe will be releasing her first new album after three years with the release of The Blessing (Live Album) on October 23rd (Capitol CMG). A post shared by Kari Jobe (@karijobe) on Sep 18, 2020 at 9:39am PDT, GRAMMY-nominated worship leader Kari Jobe releases multiple versions of the widely popular new song, “The Blessing,” which Jobe co-wrote with Cody Carnes and Elevation Worship’s Steven Furtick and Chris Brown. "God is a God of His word and this song is straight from scripture. I love how He never changes and is always with us and for us. The song begins with the lyrics “I’m returning to the secret place / Just an altar and a flame / Love is found here / In our sacred space / I hear Your voice I see Your face.” The first video from the live taping debuted this week as well. When I was working on this new album, I wanted to think about the church - little did I know that I would have to have the ‘church’ in my heart when I recorded a live album as well.”. It features 15 tracks including the world-renowned title track. “Thankfully, His presence goes with us wherever we go. The new album’s title track features the global worship anthem of the year, “The Blessing,” which Jobe co-wrote along with Cody Carnes and Elevation Worship’s Steven Furtick and Chris Brown. I love how He never changes and is always with us and for us. We’re excited to share with you the story behind their song “The Blessing.”, Fair Trade Services artist and songwriter Hope Darst is thrilled to announce her debut album, titled Peace Be Still, will release Friday, August 21. Last week’s release includes a, This week’s featured song story comes to us from Kari Jobe, Cody Carnes and Elevation Worship. Originally from Texas and now residing in Nashville, she tours the country with her husband Cody Carnes and their two boys, Canyon and Kingston, and they both serve at their home church The Belonging Co.  “I felt like if I waited, I would be disobeying the Lord. Aug. | Sept. | Oct. | Nov. | Dec. [2019] “Recording this album live without an audience was something I wrestled with, but I really felt God say to keep moving forward," shares Kari Jobe. Click below to watch "First Love. Countries like the United Kingdom, Canada and Zimbabwe to name a few have covered this song in many other languages. Elle King), Pop Hitmaker Joel Vaughn Returns With Buoyant Louder Than The Lies November 6. My heart is that people would experience that in every moment of this album. The album was produced by Cody Carnes, Austin Davis, Henry Seeley and Jobe. Despite her deep desire to lead worship with a live audience for this project, the album was uniquely recorded and captured live this summer during the pandemic without an audience at her home church, The Belonging Co, in Nashville, TN. ABOUT KARI JOBE: For nearly two decades, well-respected worship leader Kari Jobe has been using her gifts to lead people into the presence of God. Today's release includes a studio version, cinematic version and radio versions all featuring Carnes. I’m trusting that these songs are meant to release hope right now in this uncertain season. All Rights Reserved. 'The Blessing' is truth that we can declare daily over our lives, families, and others. The song was written and released the week before the world was overcome with the pandemic. ", "We need Jesus, we need His presence," Jobe explains. "The Blessing" is currently the No. NASHVILLE, TENN. (MAY 22, 2020) GRAMMY-nominated worship leader Kari Jobe releases multiple versions of the widely popular new song, "The Blessing," which Jobe co-wrote with Cody Carnes and Elevation Worship's Steven Furtick and Chris Brown.