We may never know, and we're sure diehard The Hills fans would rather keep it that way. The 38-year-old reality star was born in Las Vegas, Nevada, USA. For the love of early 2000s nostalgia, MTV needs to make this happen! However, he had nothing but kind words for his co-stars who were venturing into parenthood. I don't know what the hell they're gonna film, with all the strollers and marriages and stuff, so I guess we'll see.". Shocker. Justin and Audrina met while Justin was working as a hairdresser for the band Maroon 5. News in August 2017, Brescia described his music career by saying, "It is just me, so you get all kinds of sounds and sounds coming from everywhere. "A lot of people who have come in here today have thought I'm someone else," the man reportedly said. He's the sole member of BobbyrocK, and he serenades crowds with self-written lyrics while he plays the guitar during each set. 5,261 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from ‘justinbobby’ hashtag "It was hard to get me to shoot after a while because it was repetition and there wasn't anything artistically happening and I wasn't growing.". Last update: October 2020 After he moved to Austin, Texas to pursue music, a writer for Complex magazine detailed a rare sighting of everyone's favorite homeboy who wore combat boots to the beach. At the height of his time on The Hills, Brescia had to deal with being incessantly hounded by the paparazzi. So he fled the country and moved to Nicaragua for two and a half years instead. Justin Bobby Brescia definitely has the look of a rock star, and, come to find out, he's actually a multi-faceted musician in his own right. With his smokin' hot good looks, ripped jeans, leather jackets, and perfectly tousled hair, Brescia joined the series in season three as Audrina Patridge's on-again, off-again boyfriend and later as Kristin Cavallari's boyfriend du jour. Continue to the next page to see Justin Brescia net worth, popularity trend, new videos and more. After being offered a salary he just couldn't say no to, Brescia joined the cast of The Hills to play the role of Patridge's motorcycle-riding boyfriend. Patridge and BMX pro Corey Bohan welcomed their daughter, Kirra Max, in June 2016, and even once-perpetual bachelor Brody Jenner tied the knot with Kaitlynn Carter in June 2018. "I don't want to be a traveling rock-and-roller and have [my significant other] home and me not around. Of course, he wasn't winning any boyfriend of the year awards, but the show's bad boy immediately became a crowd favorite. I don't mind. Justin “Bobby” Brescia, Los Angeles, CA. "The girls on the show — for what they are and what they were showed to be — is not real," he said. In true no-holds-barred Justin Bobby fashion, Brescia ripped into a few unnamed The Hills superstars. Okay, maybe not really, but he did poof from our television screens. 2.5K likes. Although he's since decided to focus on his music career, he'll still drop everything to cut hair for some of his favorite clients. He soon realized what many of his castmates already ascertained — that the show was heavily scripted and fabricated to create sensational story lines. He joined the cast of the Hills, where he was nicknamed ‘Justin-Bobby’ by co-star Lo Bosworth. For those who don't get the five-star treatment of having Brescia show up at their doorstep with a brush in one hand and a ceramic flat iron in the other, the businessman also has a chain of hair salons in Nicaragua and his home state of California. Although he had some very sweet words for his fellow cast members back in June 2017, he changed his tune in May 2018 when he was interviewed by Life and Style magazine. I think it would be good to see everybody. He continued by saying, "It's funny, because you'd see [the girls] out at a club, not on a shooting night, and they're just wasted and going home with whoever.". Lo "LC" Bosworth? Little did we know at the time, Brescia's messy 'do wasn't by happenstance. After the cancelation of The Hills, Brescia took his love for hairstyling a step further by teaming up with a chemist to create a line of hair care products called Brush Your Hair. Brescia thought if the MTV producers captured what was really going on behind the scenes, it would've changed "the whole storyline" as we knew it. When he eventually returned to America, he realized that not much had changed in terms of some of the hangout spots he and his The Hills castmates would frequent but, thankfully for him, the hype that surrounded the since-canceled series had died down by that point. "So I said, 'If you guys get some real writers in on this, I'd be all about it and we could build characters,' but it never went to that," he said. He even cuts hair out of his Manhattan Beach, Calif. loft, according to Us Weekly. All rights reserved. "Anybody calls anytime and they're like, 'I need a cut,' something comes over me and I'm like, 'Yeah,'" he told Entertainment Tonight. He joined the cast of the Hills, where he was nicknamed ‘Justin-Bobby’ by co-star Lo Bosworth. "It's a lawyer thing. Here's what he's been up to since the show ended. After the show wrapped, Brescia wasn't going to stick around Tinseltown to deal with any more cameras. While attending the city's South by Southwest music festival, the writer spotted someone who looked a lot like Brescia working inside of a hotel bar, but the man tried to play it cool by denying he was the elusive reality star-turned-rocker.