In order to qualify for the bonus, the player must play through the full amount of the first deposit at least once with odds no less than 1.50. “I think ‘Jojo’ underestimated me a little bit,” Maia said. Jennifer Maia called out Valentina Shevchenko. “I didn’t hear (about being a -1200 favorite) yet, and I never do,” Shevchenko told MMA Junkie Radio on Thursday. Valentina Shevchenko vs Jennifer Maia H2H. So far, there are few signs of a short reign at flyweight for Shevchenko. UFC Fight Night Preview: Jessin Ayari kehrt ins Octagon zurück, Dustin Stoltzfus‘ UFC-Debüt auf UFC 255 verschoben. Whether you are new to MMA or a veteran fan , it is open to everyone. If given a title shot with a win at UFC 244, Maia promises to “be aggressive and show I want this title more” than Shevchenko. The process is going well enough that Shevchenko was able to sign on for a date and opponent, she said, but caution is still needed. To have more insights on this UFC Valentina Shevchenko vs Jennifer Maia fight, please read our preview below. Check us out for the latest MMA News, UFC News, Bellator News, Rizin News, Boxing News, Muay Thai, Jiu Jitsu and mixed martial arts from around the globe. It’s testing uncharted water as, for the first time, she’ll be entering a fight following surgery. Shevchenko was recently made aware of the odds and said it only makes her think of how she needs to put on a performance worthy of them. By no means is Shevchenko looking to get in the octagon with anyone who will roll over for her. Experienced freelance sports writer covering mixed martial arts (MMA) extensively for the last few years. For the €5 no deposit bonus to be credited to the customers account the customer needs to contact a support representative through email only. UFC Valentina Shevchenko vs Jennifer Maia fight, Robert Whittaker vs Jared Cannonier – 24/10/2020 Preview, Justin Gaethje vs Khabib Nurmagomedov – 2020/10/24 Preview, Valentina Shevchenko vs Jennifer Maia – 21/11/2020 Preview, Deiveson Figueiredo vs Cody Garbrandt – 21/11/2020 Preview. “You never can expect how your body will react after the surgery,” Shevchenko said. Maia hatte sich zuvor in der ersten Runde gegen Calderwood durchgesetzt. Both fighters have never faced each other before, it only makes this fight more interesting. 3. Location and venue yet to be determined by the organization. 11. In order to meet a rollover requirements, you must rollover the deposit and bonus amounts over eight times before a withdrawal can be made. The maximum Bonus amount for players from Germany, Switzerland is €200 (or equivalent in other currencies) and qualifying deposits must be a minimum of €20. 12. MMA Robert Whittaker vs Jared Cannonier – 24/10/2020 Preview. “… For me I cannot just think, ‘Oh, it’s going to be an easy fight.’ For me, it means a lot of responsibility to do everything that I have to do in the fight.”. 4. The next challenger for Valentina Shevchenko’s flyweight belt could emerge from Saturday’s UFC 244 when former Invicta FC champion Jennifer Maia battles Katlyn Chookagian. By choosing I Accept, you consent to our use of cookies and other tracking technologies. Cashed-out bets will not count towards the calculation of the rollover requirements. Will it be Brian Ortega or Chan Sung Jung who emerges as the No. Please also read our Privacy Notice and Terms of Use, which became effective December 20, 2019. To learn more or opt-out, read our Cookie Policy. “Someone will come and get her out of the throne. No matter who the opponent or what the odds, Shevchenko said her next fight is an extremely important one. You must be 18 years old or over to gamble on this site. “Coming out victorious is more important, but it’s been a while since I last won before the third round,” she said. Super League MMA: Irannejad, Samsonidse und Aslaner bei Premiere am Start, UFC Fight Night Preview: Ortega gegen „Korean Zombie” um nächsten Titelkampf, Bellator 249 Preview: Cris Cyborg vor Titelverteidigung gegen Arlene Blencowe, KSW 55 Vorschau: Scott Askham will Krone gegen Khalidov verteidigen, Bellator 249 Ergebnisse: Cris Cyborg macht kurzen Prozess mit Blencowe, Krasniqi entthront Bösel mit einem rechten Hammer, UFC Fight Island Ergebnisse: Cory Sandhagen stoppt Moraes per Spinning Heel Kick, KSW 55 Ergebnisse: Mamed Khalidov schickt Askham per Switch Kick schlafen, UFC 255: Figueiredo und Shevchenko vor Titelverteidigungen gegen Garbrandt und Maia, UFC Apex Ergebnisse: Derek Brunson stoppt Shahbazyan, UFC Las Vegas: Joanne Calderwood riskiert Titelchance mit kurzfristigem Einsatz, Valentina Shevchenko verletzt, Kampf gegen Jojo Calderwood abgesagt. Valentina Shevchenko Tells Jennifer Maia She’s Next, Maia Responds. I think she did underestimate me a little bit. As dominant a championship force you’re likely to find in the UFC today – kickboxing and grappling ace, Shevchenko has made considerably short work of each and every challenger to her flyweight throne to date. That’s why I will put my best to win this fight and to show my technique, my spirit, my power, my everything. The most important thing I consider is to prepare myself mentally, physically. "Marcel Grabinski gegen Kerim Engizek wollen die Zuschauer haben! The next challenger for Valentina Shevchenko’s flyweight belt could emerge from Saturday’s UFC 244 when former Invicta FC champion Jennifer Maia battles Katlyn Chookagian.. Maia … We use cookies and other tracking technologies to improve your browsing experience on our site, show personalized content and targeted ads, analyze site traffic, and understand where our audiences come from. “I don’t need this kind of opponent. 6.1. Valentina Shevchenko wants to show why she's huge favorite vs. Jennifer Maia. All bets must be settled. 5. 4.1. Former PRIDE champ Wanderlei Silva appears to be trying to put a fight night together – and a rematch with his old rival. She’s the champion, and I think she’s going to study me very well. Deposits made with Neteller or Skrill do not qualify for this promotion. 9. “She’s very good everywhere but we’re going to find out when we fight,” Maia added. I never had before, and definitely I would not risk something that important for me as my belt. “If (I get a title shot) after this fight, I feel I’m capable of dethroning her.”. Das bestätigte UFC-Präsident Dana White auf der anschließenden Pressekonferenz und stellte fest: „Ja, das ist der nächste Kampf im Fliegengewicht.“ Zuvor hatte sich Titelträgerin Valentina Shevchenko bereits auf Twitter geäußert und mit einem kurzen „Wir sehen uns bald Jennifer Maia“ klargestellt, dass die Brasilianerin sich in den Titelkampf bugsiert hatte. Microsoft may earn an Affiliate Commission if you purchase something through recommended links in this article. That’s why this fight didn’t have much action.”. ”I’m feeling very good, I’m feeling ready and we’re going to find out.”. However, Valentina is a more accurate and aggressive fighter, and this will be a huge challenge for Maia. Right now I focus so much to start my training with no injuries and not repeat the same injury and to protect my legs and protect them from unwanted force during the training camp. he bonus will be awarded only after a deposit has been credited to the customer’s account. Only new customers of Zulabet.com who did not receive previously this bonus and made their first deposit are eligible for this offer. GNP1-Matchmaker: Frankie Edgar auf Titelkurs? 13. MMA Paul Costa vs Israel Adesanya – 19/09/2020 Preview. “But I think Valentina is a smarter fighter. Juni in Australien gegen Valentina Shevchenko kämpfen sollen, doch noch bevor die Coronakrise alle Termine über den Haufen warf, meldete sich die Titelträgerin mit einer Beinverletzung ab. The maximum bet allowed while playing with bonus money is 50EUR (or equivalent in another currency) until all necessary wagering requirements are met. Betzest’s general terms and conditions apply. 1 contender’, Dana White: Contracts just need to be signed for Conor McGregor vs. Dustin Poirier 2, nixes AT&T stadium suggestion. UFC 252 breakdown: Can Marlon Vera hand Sean O'Malley his first loss? Brasilianerin im Eiltempo in den Titelkampf. 8. It’s the last thing I would consider during my training camp. It’s all about my recuperation. Daniel Cormier was amused by Israel Adesanya’s controversial post-fight celebration, even if he thinks he did Paulo Costa wrong.