New York.

'”, “I love hearing their thoughts about marriage, where babies come from, outer-space, dinosaur extinction.”, “I get a kick out of listening to them try and negotiate terms with me for treats, T.V. And Valentine’s going to be a billionaire.”, On Jenne: Helmut Lang knit top, The Lake & Stars bra, and J Brand pants, “I love the I Spy books: the animation is spectacular.””Even though these go against my entire being, Crocs are great for the summer. Disclose Geoff Bell's Personal Life And Professional Career! © 2010-2017 The Coveteur Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Exploring her personal life, Jenne is a mother of three children Roxy, Bowie, and Valentine. The Coveteur, Coveteurs, and Coveteur'd are trademarks of The Coveteur Inc. Jenné Lombardo's vibe is evident the moment she greets you at her Brooklyn apartment (conveniently around the corner from Momofuku's Milk Bar, where we may have made a pit stop). He... Read More, Only memorable moment from wearing this is trying to take... Read More, I like furniture—and pretty much anything—from the 60s and 70s.... Read More, The skateboard was a gift from Neville Wakefield. on the weekends.”, “My main rule is that I let them pick out their clothes. My favorite gallery is... Read More, My style is inconsistent, accidental and a little street, maybe.... Read More. And while Lombardo often puts her hard edge on display, it's the dichotomy created by Lombardo's soft-side that really won us over: her obsession with sheer vintage lace dresses and her coded pager messages with boyfriend and fellow Cov Morgan Collett. We play ‘fashion’ almost every morning—she dresses up in my clothes and shoes and puts on fashion shows for me. And that’s just the way it is. Lombardo along with her partners Keith Basptista and Mazdack Rassi have built MADE into a year-round, vibrant stage that connects emerging talent in fashion, pop-culture, art, and music with imaginative brands to create new cultural platforms and communities.

We expected nothing less from the industry powerhouse, whose style manifests itself inside her closet, filled with rare pieces from now-big-name labels' early days—including a straitjacket-like chainmail Proenza dress from their first season. What's the next hot thing in fashion/brand partnerships?

She then ultimately, worked as … I... Read More, I love designers. Her creative concepts have helped companies such as American Express, Buick, Gap, Morgans Hotel Group, Playboy, Pepsi, W Hotels, and Westfield reclaim their positions in the market and promote sustainable relevancy. Obviously if a child’s Heath and safety are at risk this is a different story. Too often women can be made to fear their feminine power, but Jenné reminds us all that it's something to embrace and showcase. Though she has revealed little information regarding her children but never opened up about her affairs. Oh no, your cart is empty! She is also a pillar in the … and then joined  MADE as the Executive Director and Curator, where she provided a platform for promising and outstanding design talent. A friend of mine jokes, “There’s Valentine with his VIP pass, going right through. Favorite winter activity: Movie marathons with my friends and family, frequenting the Russian bath houses, cooking different vegetarian soups and learning new recipes, I want to say snowboarding, but I sincerely hate the cold so don't go as much as I should. They were never fussy. Since launching Made in 2009, co-founders Jenné Lombardo, Mazdack Rassi and Keith Baptista have played an integral role in helping to support and launch the careers of some of the most celebrated emerging designers within the fashion industry. Additional items will be packed separately. And of course, sweating in a HigherDOSE infrared sauna on the regular. Jenne Lombardo Founder of The Terminal Presents & Co-Founder MADE Fashion Week. She's not afraid to flaunt what she has and is a constant inspiration to put oneself out there in the hottest way possible (be sure to check out her infamous, So, really, is there any surprise Jenné Lombardo made our. Jenne Lombardo, Actress: The Next Style Star. Do they have Children? To always try harder. Continue shopping to fill it up. Now it’s August … Job: Founder, The Terminal Presents / Co-Founder, Made Fashion Week / Mother. She gets out of bed, gets Valentine out of his crib, and gives him his bottle—it’s like Christmas morning for her.”. (Photo by Ben Gabbe/Getty Images for ELLE) Embed {{textForToggleButton('457213852')}} …

Lombardo identifies unchartered areas in the marketplace, allowing brands to create, innovate, collaborate and articulate an original customized vision. Shame on mom-shamers. Before creating her own brand-building empire, The Terminal Presents, Jenne Lombardo masterminded Fashion Week’s brilliant partnership between M.A.C. Further, she worked for esteemed magazines like GQ and New York Magazine as a freelance events consultant. I am always inspired by working moms though because I relate and am always curious to understand how women strike a healthy balance. Known for her fierce style—leather pants, six-inch platforms, and heavy-metal jewelry—this super-organized mother of three gracefully switches from reading bedtime stories to walking red carpets, while managing to make it all look easy. She said, ‘as soon as you become a mom, you’re just filled with guilt. '”, “I just love having a girl. Interestingly enough, when I had made the choice to not include my children in social media people assumed I was never with them. Since 2009 Jenne Lombardo is serving at MADE as co-producer, along with Keith Baptista and Mazdack Rassi. Being in quarantine I certainly have a new found respect for stay-at-home mamas and teachers that is for sure! If any line of work needs inspo, it's motherhood. Share your story. The ultimate mom-trepreneur has never lost her edge, with the names of her kids (Valentino, Roxy and Bowie) among her many tats. It starts by me chasing my kids around and pretending to be the monster and it ends about 30 minutes later with at least 10 more kids.”, “I love watching my kids talk to family on the phone—it makes them equal parts nervous and excited. View Menu. Sometimes we're all BAD MUTHAs (as we should be).

Aside from MADE, Jenne is the founder of The Terminal Presents, which revitalized brands like W Hotels, Keds, and Playboy to provide to Modern, millennial audience. + Milk … As the co-founder of MADE Fashion Week and founder of The Terminal Presents, Jenné Lombardo has been hailed by T Magazine as a “pint-size branding genius”. Furthermore, Lombardo stepped into the fashion sectors as the Executive Director of “Talent”, “Global Fashion”, and Special Event for “Estee Lauder”, M.A.C. Since its inception, MADE has expanded to global markets including Berlin, Paris, Sydney, and Los Angeles.

Sometimes, I think it’s a hit and other times I’m like, ‘Oh, that wasn’t my favorite.’ Like most people, I just go with what I feel. Ric Pipino Age, Wikipedia, Birthday, Bio【 Heidi Klum Husband … To lead a positive life of example for those around me. 028. Diversifying fashion to include the fusion of music, art, technology and culture. Who Is The Father Of Leah McSweeney's Daughter?

Share your story. Further, she worked for esteemed magazines like GQ and New York Magazine as a freelance events consultant. That’s what happens—you think you have a proper two-bedroom apartment and then you have three kids.”, “Roxy loves being an older sister. Error, please enter a valid email address. youtu.be/2xioKd0QRto She takes such good care of the whole family. Fits 3-4 products, or one 10 Day Reset. Is Steve Howey Still Married To Sarah Shahi? and custom grills, done up at a spot recommended to her by the one and only Theophilus London. She now sits as a consultant for the MADE brand and sister companies within the WME | IMG portfolio. Biography. "Truth is, shaming shouldn’t happen at all.". When I look in the mirror and see the changes my body is making as a result of living a disciplined lifestyle, working out and being gentle on myself. Before creating her own brand-building empire, The Terminal Presents, Jenne Lombardo masterminded Fashion Week’s brilliant partnership between M.A.C. Please check your email to confirm your subscription. As they got older I started to include them and do not get shamed - in fact, I get a lot of positive feedback for being a working mother. She is also a pillar in the wellness and physical fitness community, directly resulting in her work with brands such as Gap Fit and SoulCycle. Their Children. Rooted in fearless and innovative thinking, The Terminal Presents takes a hands on, 360 approach to cultivating executable strategies for its clients to set them apart from the pack in real-time, while positioning them for many more years of future growth and success. JOIN SAKARA REWARDS: Our loyalty program allows you to earn points and perks with each purchase. She's not afraid to flaunt what she has and is a constant inspiration to put oneself out there in the hottest way possible (be sure to check out her infamous Instagram), besides, who has time to be shy?? I think I have always gone against it because I had to as a single mom. Sometimes I wish I could assume the role of the fun aunt instead of the mother, just for a moment.”, We call this [chair] his VIP pass—he uses it to get in anywhere. Playing hide and seek—they actually think I can’t see them, and I always pretend I can’t. Free shipping on all Clean Boutique orders with code SHIPFREE. NEW YORK, NY - OCTOBER 14: (L-R) Jenne Lombardo, Kelly Framel, Rachelle Hruska and Maria Duenas Jacobs attend ELLE, Clarins, Athena Calderone & Lauren Bush Lauren Host Intimate Lunch In Support Of The FEED Supper Initiative at The Musket Room on October 14, 2014 in New York City. Work out, eat ethically, laugh a lot, give back to my community as much as possible and an occasional vitamin drip to ensure my bod is getting all of the essential nutrients is major. I absolutely love it, though, and can’t imagine living anywhere else. Who Is Her Partner? I fear the day when they no longer let me squeeze and kiss their adorable little bums.”, “I like the chaos of it all—it’s fun energy. Jenne Lombardo is an actress, known for The Next Style Star (2014) and Buzz: AT&T Original Documentaries (2007). Unabashedly sexy and sassy, Jenné Lombardo is as cool as it gets. Better worlds start with better moms. “I’m from Ohio and, before I had kids, I questioned if New York was the right place to raise a family. Favorite Sakara meal to enjoy hot: The Sakara-style Pasta Bolognese with chickpea pasta. An abundanc... Detoxing is not about deprivation.

How Is Layla Alizada's Married Life Going On? I didn’t always, but now I find it helps me start the day off on the right track.