Since, the inseparable pair have grown to be world-renowned travel bloggers and visited 45 countries together - all while earning a six figure salary for their stunning photographs and breathtaking Instagram feeds.

', One said: 'Ah not good pic! 'It is almost a dream. Another said: 'I been to this hotel and I think you sitting there is just too dangerous and crazy! Young girl walks her pet tiger on a leash in Mexico, PM would rather work 'with the support of local authorities', CCTV captures fly-tippers ruining a beauty spot in Tameside, Masked thugs attack man from behind in Birmingham shopping centre, Wirral pub name mocks Boris Johnson and Matt Hancock, Dog doesn't leave its owner's side and jumps into ambulance, China releases footage of it's Air Force conducting a live-fire drill, Emmanuel Macron decries 'Islamist terrorist attack' in Paris, Londoners enjoy night out before Tier 2 restrictions kick in, Black and white farmers face off in South Africa over murder case, EU leaders continue Brexit negotiations despite Johnson's comments, Cosmopolitan- ¿How we earn six figure salaries by travelling the world¿ ¿ Gypsea Lust, LAUREN BULLEN (@gypsea_lust) ¿ Instagram photos and videos, JACK MORRIS (@doyoutravel) • Instagram photos and videos. 'Please don't encourage others to be unsafe. 'I did a job for a phone company where I flew out for three days; there were two days filming and then I had to do five photos on Instagram, and that was $35,000,' he told the magazine. Published: 02:46 BST, 4 April 2017 | Updated: 18:24 BST, 4 April 2017. Lauren has even had to turn down fashion brands. Heading to London Soon? His picture struck a chord with one woman who revealed she lost her friend last year after she tried to take a picture of herself but ended up falling to her death from a lookout point along the Oregon coast. You don't need this "Coolness". 'Sir please don't take these photos. Again, I absolutely love you guys - I just had to share what is is my heart when I see these types of pics. Video courtesy of Lauren Bullen and Jack Morris: Meghan may tone down speeches to protect Harry's family relationship, Princess Leonor meets winners of the Princess of Asturias Awards, Kate and William play Pictionary with students in Pakistan, Ugly House To Lovely House modern transformation of Hampshire house, Model worries she's 'too sexy' for TikTok as videos are removed, Don't squeal! He and his girlfriend, Lauren Bullen, spend their days traveling around the world and … ', And one said: 'One way to get attention to your post..but was it worth the high risk?'. The photograph shows the 29-year-old social media influencer - who has more than 2.7 million followers on @doyoutravel - sitting precariously over the ledge of a building.