It is clubbed with some verb to express a completed sentence.

You can also find multiple synonyms or similar words of Has-Been. UrduPoint Network is the largest independent digital media house from Pakistan, catering the needs of its users since year 1997. جو شخص مشہور نہ ہوا ہو Jo Shakhs Mashor Na Huwa Ho : Back-Number Has-Been : (noun) someone who is no longer popular. Raining similar words like Rain; Raining Urdu Translation is مینہ. The other meanings … The page not only provides Urdu meaning of Raining but also gives extensive definition in English language. Lest The Food G...: Kahen khana thanda na hojaay.

By looking at example sentences with the word Raining, you can easily learn the use of Raining in English sentence. Raining Meaning in English to Urdu is مینہ, as written in Urdu and Meen, as written in Roman Urdu. Jawdah name meaning in Urdu is "شدید بارش". Razeb is a Muslim Boy name and has origin. The ads induced me to buy a VCR. "I get my baby to sleep longer", No : انکار Inkar : a negative. We hope this page has helped you understand Has-Been in detail, if you find any mistake on this page, please keep in mind that no human being can be perfect. "He studied the shapes of low-viscosity drops". It helps you understand the word Has-Been with comprehensive detail, no other web page in our knowledge can explain Has-Been better than this page. On this page, you can easily check different meanings of Raining and can learn to make Raining sentence in English. had meaning in Urdu (Pronunciation -تلفظ سنیۓ ) US: 1) had. Hamariweb.com dictionary is not only popular among students but also popular among professionals; it is one of the best online dictionaries in Pakistan and Worldwide especially in "English to Urdu Meaning" & "Urdu to English Meaning" of thousands of daily use and typical words. Raining on the parade of self-driving cars – Physics World - physicsworld.com. Definitions of the word Raining have been described here with the maximum details. Jawdah name meaning is Heavy Rain, Benevolent Deed. My children finally got me to buy a computer. دو دن سے بارش نہیں ہو رہی ہوگی: Ali will not have been going there since June. You can get more than one meaning for one word in Urdu. You have searched the English word "Rain " which means "بارش" barish in Urdu. This page has a vast collection of Raining example sentences. Rain meaning in Urdu has been searched 42391 (forty-two thousand three hundred and ninety-one) times till Sep 08, 2020. UrduPoint Network is the largest independent digital media house from Pakistan, catering the needs of its users since year 1997. Have Being Urdu Meaning - Find the correct meaning of Have Being in Urdu, it is important to understand the word properly when we translate it from English to Urdu. You can listen to the pronunciation of the word Raining in a clear voice from this page online through our voice dictionary a unique facility for dedicated users.