Lyrics to 'It Doesn't Matter' by Brandy. It doesn't matter If this all shatters Nothing lasts forever But I'm praying That we're staying Together I am warmed By your friendship Even when you're far away And I'm … Her man was on the bottle waiting for her with the 44, (Wyclef)(The Rock) (It doesn't matter) Unless you bought 'em champagne like it was their birthday Daniel Grayling "Dan" Fogelberg (August 13, 1951 – December 16, 2007) was an American singer-songwriter, composer, and multi-instrumentalist, whose music was inspired by sources as diverse as folk, pop, rock, classical, jazz, and bluegrass. Yo cause if you ain't sharing, people ain't caring And the tired bouncers would not let me in (It doesn't matter if the Rock wants to go get diamond rings or not) Putting it down (It doesn't matter if you just bought a fresh Bentley), (Wyclef)(Melky Sedeck) I just won the bingo bought a crib in Rio Take me home, to the place GIRLS! It confirms this end. Lyrics.com. [Chorus] Slid to her crib when we opened the door Girl you in so much ice you could freeze New York Until the IRS raids it [Chorus] Love don't really matter no more. Hey! And she said I gotta go I can't be here no more Dedicated to everybody who used to stand outside in the cold Crusifies my mind. . Foundation like Kool Herc as DJ Red Alert go berserk And the Booga basement I got a pocket full of G's and a garden full of trees The windows into your soul. I was fooled by your eyes. Man listen, listen But I'm not honey I just won the bingo bought a crib in Rio Me I used to stand outside, Who's performing tonight? That's when she said a little too much conversation (It doesn't matter) Never thought that the love I gave would be measured. Living in my dreams. I told the customers Light up like Vegas when its time to gamble (It doesn't matter) The girls, they wouldn't say HEY! He said Shabba Yo Rock I just bought a fresh Bentley Love don't really matter no more. You wanna go get diamond rings Web. Cold hearted ways, I still do constantly. Pain and suffering has made me bleed. Come up in your hood and take everything you're wearing, Yeah that's when shorty walked up to her man He is best known for his 1980 hit "Longer" and his 1981 hit "Leader of the Band". What does he do for a living? Feelings of our love is hard. We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly. (It doesn't matter) Alright I'm with'yo check it out Last.fm Music | Copyright © 2020 CBS Interactive Inc. / All rights reserved. Lyrics to 'It Doesn't Matter' by Wyclef Jean. By the things I treasured. I never could prevent such a tragedy. (It doesn't matter about your Grammy's). I got fifty Bentley's in the West Indies When the FLEX was spinning at the Red Zone Sonic The Hedgehog It Doesn't Matter Lyrics. So I proceeded with the compensation, I said Drug money get converted into music That's the way it seems. (He works on Wall Street he's only home two nights a week) Yo this is strictly a club record And the so-called thugs used to dance the break for love Hey! It Doesn't Matter lyrics performed by Sonic The Hedgehog: Well, I don't show off, don't criticize I'm just livin' by my own feelings And I won't give in, won't compromise I just only have a steadfast heart of gold Now what it look like, it ain't really that Advisory - the following lyrics contain explicit language: (The Rock) I belong at the Refugee Camp So he cocked the gat at my top hat All the pain I feel deep inside. more ». Get instant explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web! (Hey! (It doesn't matter how many records you've sold) Hey! There's a Place in the World for a Gambler. (It doesn't matter) Yo, yo, yo, yo Hey! It just doesn't matter no more. What? (It doesn't matter) The dope man becomes an entertainer Are you crazy? Get instant explanation for any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web! Come up in the hood and take everything you're wearing What hood you come from? Memories of all the hard times. Electric side on the dance floor 23 One Hit Wonders You Still Can't Get Out Of Your Head, NEW SONG: Shawn Mendes - "Wonder" - LYRICS, HOT SONG: BLACKPINK – "Lovesick Girls" - LYRICS. fled. Checked my watch it was a quarter to three How all the dances go (The Rock) Yo this is the Rock kicking it with the Refugee camp And you're bout to smell what the Rock is cooking (Wyclef Jean)(The Rock) That's where I live, oh, Come on And she said this, (Melky Sedeck) And you're bout to smell what the Rock is cooking. An ebony or ivory into my Jacuzzi Tears that I cry never had a meaning. All loss of your love surpresses me. (Someone jump the Rock's up in here) Cause if you ain't sharing, people ain't caring The New Jerusalem yeah that's short for New Jersey I think she want to indulge in lyrical masturbation Living in my dreams. Yo Rock man, I sold like seventeen million records Excuse me I gotta cough I'm into bigger and better things Mr. Fiend Freaky-deaky like Studio 54 Watch: New Singing Lesson Videos Can Make Anyone A Great Singer Falling and spinning Losing and winning Keeping my head Watching for signals Wearisome vigil Was I misled I remember you said That you don't want to forget me It doesn't matter Which of our fantasies fled. She had the ass the size of South America Cause y'all jumpin' too hard Come up in the hood and take everything you're wearing, Back in the days it was all about the clubs She said ain't you that kid that sing Guantanamera Can I offer you a glass of Merlot Mrs. No Name? The needle ain't skip the record jerked Copyright: Writer(s): William Thomas Danoff, Andy Long, Mary Catherine Danoff, Robi Rosa, John Denver, Jerry Duplessis, Desmond Child, Ricky M. L. Walters, Wyclef Jean, HOT SONG: 21 Savage x Metro Boomin - "My Dawg​" - LYRICS, NEW SONG: Rod Wave - POP SMOKE - "MOOD SWINGS" ft. Lil Tjay - LYRICS. (Wyclef Jean)(The Rock) I was raised and remembered for my studies in Jeruselem How many of y'all ever been to a barbecue "It Doesn't Matter Lyrics." (It doesn't matter) And you always got honour Uncle that wanna show you 17 Oct. 2020. Girls scream for me like I was part of the Beatles And they start it off like this STANDS4 LLC, 2020. ), (Wyclef)(The Rock) Yo this is the Rock kicking it with the Refugee camp (It doesn't matter) hustle my way in Leave that crack alone! Cause if you ain't sharing, people ain't caring Someone rescure me in the time of me. I just got two new Grammy's man I guess I was blind. You was married! It just doesn't matter no more. And the crowd will scream loud when the bass thump Way before Ricky Martin started Livin' La Vida Loca You want a hit? Tried to take my life. Mister Lover that be needy and selective Know what I'm saying? You're man must really love you I can smell it in the air, the smell of skunk (Let's get it straight huh, my name's Veronica) Give me a guitar and a drum machine (It doesn't matter) I got a pocket full of G's and a garden full of trees But I could be your Paul McCartney That's the way it seems. And now. I got fifty Bentley's in the West Indies Let your selfish pride get the best of me. Last.fm Music | Copyright © 2020 CBS Interactive Inc. / All rights reserved. Disrespect MC's and catch a smack in your left ear I'm on the guest list plus five!