In just a few minutes, you'll laugh, smile and appreciate the wonderful world that we live in. And I've just let these little things slip out of my mouth cause its you oh its you its you they add up to and Im in love with you and all your little things I wont let these little things slip out of my mouth but if its true its you its you they add up to and im in love with you and all your little things. In the sweetness of friendship let there be laughter, and sharing of pleasures. Don’t be confined to the little things you do; the sky should be below your limit!”, “It's the little things, I expect. Every day we have plenty of opportunities to get angry, stressed or offended. And I've just let these little things slip out of my mouth cause its you oh its you its you they add up to and Im in love with you and all your little things I wont let these little things slip out of my mouth but if its true its you its you they add up to and im in love with you and all your little things. God tests and proves us by the common occurrences of life. ", "When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive-to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love. That smell of coffee brewing in the morning, crawling into bed with freshly clean sheets, a warm hug from a loved one, that first, perfect bite of pasta...they always say it's the little things in life that make a big difference and that has always proven true. You can't go to bed without a cup of tea and maybe thats the reason that you talk in you sleep and all those conversations are the secrets that I keep though it makes no sense to me. You can choose to not let little things upset you. They may just be little things, but usually they make the difference between winning and losing. It is by studying little things that we attain the great art of having as little misery and as much happiness as possible. Otherwise, it means you have to enjoy the little things in life, instead of waiting for the big things, as there may be none. To be really great in little things, to be truly noble and heroic in the insipid details of everyday life, is a virtue so rare as to be worthy of canonization. When you are older you will understand how precious little things, seemingly of no value in themselves, can be loved and prized above all price when they convey the love and thoughtfulness of a good heart. There are many of us that are willing to do great things for the Lord, but few of us are willing to do little things. And these little things may not seem like much but after a while they take you off on a direction where you may be a long way off from what other people have been thinking about. Learn to say "thank you" and why not?”, “Sometimes the little opportunities that fly at us each day can have the biggest impact.”, “No matter how tiny you look, you can lead huge men if you have what the huge men don't have.”, “A true friend doesn't have guts; they beat you up and later plead with you to beat them back.”, “Don't sit on the fence; break it and move out! It will be fed by even the hint of a smile or twinkle of the eye from a passerby where no more vital companionship food is to be had.”. Someone who lies about the little things will lie about the big things too. I can find it in the little things, like looking out into my backyard and seeing deer in the fields. Organize. The horse is metaphorical for not having anything or just the little things that you do have, and it's with you. Answer: In Song of Solomon 2:15 the Shulammite says, “Catch for us the foxes, / the little foxes / that ruin the vineyards, / our vineyards that are in bloom.” It might seem strange that, as the bride-to-be extols her betrothed’s lovely face and sweet voice (verse 14), she would speak of a fox hunt. There is nothing, Sir, too little for so little a creature as man. Ovid. Just a moment while we sign you in to your Goodreads account. But what you're doing when you indulge these negative emotions is giving something outside yourself power over your happiness. . "-Robin Lee, "Never get tired of doing little things for others sometimes those little things occupy the biggest part of their hearts. When my nails are done I feel so much better - it's the little things that make me so happy, and you literally feel polished. "And so, she decided ton star living the life she'd imagined. "-Eckhart Tolle, "Create the habit of gratitude and watch your life transform. “It has long been an axiom of mine that the little things are infinitely the most important.”, “You can't go to sleep without a cup of tea and maybe thats the reason that you talk in your sleep...”, “It's dreadful what little things lead people to misunderstand each other.”, “You hand fits in mine like its made to be but bear this in mind it was meant to be and im joining up the dots with the freckles on you cheeks and it all makes sense to me. Little things make big things happen. People often say that when you wake up in the morning, say five things your grateful for to yourself. It's the little details that are vital. Something you enjoyed as a kid, and then, when growing up, thought that it wasn't worth that much. You just can't get stressed about the little things 'cause it's just not worth it at the end of the day. Little things like being spanked every day by a middle-aged woman: Stuff you pay good money for in later life.