King has only one child and she has been married just once. The pair formerly met in the '80s when they were both sitcom stars and finally started dating in 2011, giving fans very nostalgic and sentimental feelings.

Four years later, she began a new relationship with old friend and actor Malcolm Jamal-Warner. Regina King is a 49 year old American Actress.

Don't See: Colman Domingo Regina King is a 49 year old American Actress. You have entered an incorrect email address!

that they worked to remain friends for the sake of their son. They have a son together: Ian Alexander, Jr. Regina has also dated actor Curtis Baldwin, basketball player Quentin Richardson, Hispanic actor, and Nicholas Gonzalez.

Fans asked King to start dating Brad Pitt – or debut in a romantic comedy together – after their sweet interactions at the 2020 Oscars, when she presented him with the award for Best Supporting Actor for Once upon a time … in Hollywood. On 23rd of April 1997, King got married to Ian Alexander Sr. Before getting married, they welcomed their first child, son Ian Alexander, Jr together in 1996. "I had been that kid once and it wasn’t fun.". In fact, since last year, she hadn’t been at all interested in pursuing a relationship.King opened up about his love life in a 2019 interview, explaining that his many jobs and family life with his 23-year-old son prevent him from having much time for a full-fledged relationship. Regina King is having a great year professionally so it’s no wonder the star has been named as one of Glamour magazine’s Women of the Year 2020.

King shares one son, also named Ian Alexander, with her ex-husband. In an essay she wrote for Essence, King said it took time, but she was able to get back to having a friendship with her ex. King married fellow actor Ian Alexander in 1997 and stayed in the marriage for ten years before calling it quits in 2007.

Yoooo. Hey beautiful, i`ve been a fan since your 227 days.

And I think I wish he would, but I have to make that more of a priority,” King said.

i feel like Viccarom. I enjoy watching you on all of the shows. And while the divorce may have been messy at first, it was their son who made the duo come together and become friends. Then there was the match that appeared at first to be made in '80s sitcom heaven: King was too busy for more nonsense like that. Hi, Regina I am one your most interested fans please read my comment and reply take care It’s awesome to have a mother that I can enjoy spending time with.” And, while King has a separate life, outside of entertainment, she has said that it’s her family life that actually inspires her in her movie characters.

(Responsibly, that is).

Everything We Know About the Actress’s Dating History. These cookies will be stored in your browser only with your consent. While King is known as a famous actress, she also has a life outside of entertainment, which includes her son, Ian Alexander Jr.

Time magazine named King one of the 100 most influential people in the world in 2019. (January 2019). (Her son, now 23, has been known to support his mom at the occasional award show.

Regina King and Malcolm-Jamal Warner dated from January, 2011 to March, 2013.

Regina King has had an encounter with Curtis Baldwin.

Even once her son went off to college.

Career. I heard she is secretly dating Malcolm Jamal Warner.

The couple once met in the ’80s when they were both stars of the sitcom and finally started dating in 2011, giving fans very nostalgic and sentimental feelings. She is the recipient of various accolades, including an Academy Award, a Golden Globe Award, and three Primetime Emmy Awards. Being born on January 15, 1971, Regina King is 49 years old as of today’s date 14th October 2020. She married Ian Alexander in 1997 and had their son, Ian Alexander Jr., before divorcing him in 2007. And if so, who is Regina King's husband? Four years later, she began a new relationship with old friend and late actor Malcolm Jamal-Warner.

In 1997, King married Ian Alexander, but they divorced in 2007. Regina King and Malcolm-Jamal Warner separate... Nicholas Gonzalez and Regina King are separat... Quentin Richardson and Regina King are separa... Ian Alexander, Sr. and Regina King were divor... Curtis Baldwin and Regina King are separated... See However, she admitted that she was dating occasionally. Crisis averted ?? Getty Regina King attends the 76th Annual Golden Globe Awards with her son at The Beverly Hilton Hotel on January 6, 2019 in Beverly Hills, California. Regina King is a veteran in the entertainment industry, but she’s most recently been making waves with her outstanding performances in film.

Henry, I think its a good movie goodnights comedy movie. She began her career in the television show 227 (1985), followed by a role in Boyz n the Hood (1991). Actually, I was still pissed about some of the messiness that had gone down during our breakup, so I really wasn’t in the mood to see him at all, anywhere. Supporting Actress nominee for "If Beale Street Could Talk" Regina King poses during a photo session ahead of the 91st Oscars Nominees Luncheon at the Beverly Hilton hotel on February 4, 2019 in Beverly Hills.

Born Regina Rene King on 15th January, 1971 in Los Angeles, California, USA, she is famous for Jerry Maguire, Miss Congeniality.. King opened up about her dating life in a 2019 interview, explaining that her many jobs and family life with her 23-year-old son prevent her from having much time for a full-blown relationship. It really doesn`t matter who she dated in the Past, I think we would make a nice couple, hands down!!!

He’d always been a present father, so it wasn’t unusual for him to come out and show his support.

Regina King divorce, married, net worth, salary, affair, boyfriend, husband | Regina King was born on January 15, 1971 in Cincinnati, Ohio. However, the 49-year-old actress was married before (more on that later).

One of Ms. King`s film credits that was overlooked is Poetic Justice with Tupac and Janet Jackson. In recent years, Regina King has won an Oscar, won an Emmy and a Golden Globe, and directed her first feature film. In January 2019, Ian, 22, appeared as his mom’s date at the Golden Globes and he couldn’t help but gush over his famous mama. she told the New York Post. Help us build our profile of Regina King!

The one you’ve tried to scrub from y, Lily James was rumored to be dating Chris Evans this summer, but the days of ice cream dates and long walks in the park with America’s boyfriend are long, Megan thee Stallion is taking a stand for herself and Black women everywhere in a new article for The New York Times, and her message is simple: protect Bl, This Election, Please Don’t Keep Up With The Kardashians.

Who is the man Regina King named her son after? The actress, who got her start on, “Can’t Regina have any fun?” her onscreen mother Maria Gibbs asks.

She later revealed to ExtraTV what she told Pitt after his big win: "Just enjoy the moment, just shine.". After her split, King expressed that she had no desire to start dating again, telling Wendy Williams in 2015 that she was too busy with her job and her girlfriends to make it a priority. Unless there's someone out there willing and able to block you from being trampled by NBA stars? This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. Quentin Richardson and Regina King had a relationship from 2006 to 2006. When her son went off to college, she told Wendy Williams in 2015 that she hadn't really been trying to date. Oscars 2019 Presenters: Who Is Presenting at the Academy Awards Tonight?

King in her later career became widely known for her leading roles in two Peabody award-winning television shows, The Boondocks, on which she voiced Huey and Riley Freeman, and Southland on which she portrayed Detective Ly… Regina King has been in relationships with Malcolm-Jamal Warner (2011 - 2013), Nicholas Gonzalez (2007) and Quentin Richardson (2006).

Oh she is great! All the best to you. And while we’re furiously Googling the list of talented nominees (and still trying to get over the snubs), we realized that although we may know a lot about these celebs’ professional careers, there’s a ton we don’t know about their personal lives. People reported King saying, “I use what I’ve learned as a mother, as a black woman in America, as a young black woman in America — all of the life experience.”. She began to be recognized by a mainstream audience after her role as Cuba Gooding Jr.'s character's wife in Jerry Maguire (1996). Nissan 400Z Rendered With Boomerang Headlight Design Of 370Z, Woman falls from car while shooting Snapchat video, Grey’s Anatomy Creator’s Netflix Series Gets Release Date, Meghan Markle wears Princess Diana’s Cartier watch in new photo with Prince Harry, Matthew McConaughey reveals his father died while “making love” to his mother, Bob Saget texts Lori Loughlin before she serves her prison sentence, Anthony Chisholm dead at 77 – Actor and veteran of the “Oz” scene, Chrissy Teigen shares first update since pregnancy loss, SparkCharge Secures Million Dollar Shark Tank Deal for Roadie Portable EV Charger, Fetty Wap mourns the death of her ‘twin’ brother in moving tribute, Rhonda Fleming, Hollywood actress who starred alongside Ronald Reagan, dies at 97, Liam Neeson Action Pic ‘The Honest Thief’ Steals $ 225,000 Thursday Night – Domestic Soundtrack – Deadline, The Young and the Restless Spoilers 19-23 octobre 2020, Saginaw nurse goes viral with video on germs and cross-contamination, Jaguar Land Rover increases production in UK after sales increase after lockdown | Economic news, Australian pilot whales: Tasmanian officials rush to save hundreds of stranded animals, Mary-Kate Olsen and Olivier Sarkozy divorce, Williams of Bucks and Ennis of Magic fined after fight, Coronavirus: the manufacturer of sex toys making NHS equipment.

“Because of our problems, Ian was becoming the child whose parents were so disconnected that they couldn’t even sit next to each other, let alone have a civilized conversation,” he said. "I'm dating, but it’s very comfortable where I am right now.". She married Ian Alexander in 1997 and had their … -she writes in an essay for Essence, explaining how they were able to take their first steps towards co-parenting after feeling so far apart. The pair was together from 23 April 1997 to 2007.

King and Warner broke up two years later, reportedly leaving King feeling "brokenhearted.

‘Let’s put this shit behind us because it has nothing to do with how much we both love him.’ He heard me out and after taking a deep breath, he agreed.

Who Is Regina King’s Husband? Regina King Named Her Son After Her Ex-Husband Ian Alexander Sr, Copyright © 2020 Heavy, Inc. All rights reserved. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish.

For example, is she married? It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website. https://answersafrica.com/regina-king-net-worth-son-reina.html She played Brenda Jenkins on the NBC sitcom 227 and had a supporting role in the feature film Jerry Maguire. Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly.

And throughout all the red carpets and interviews, she hasn't mentioned much in terms of a love interest, which makes fans think Regina King isn't dating anyone right now — at least that they know of.