thanks gong myung and goo sera! the first episode ending .. give thrilling feel ... love it ^.^ the first episode is already so great!! I really love how Park Sung Hoon can ace both the psycho CEO character and the good boy slash introverted civil servant. & Thurs. I do love the chemistry between Nana and Park Sung Hoon. Her Go SeRa is not over the top and i can see why Gong Myung likes her. Dizzy. ?? I love this drama already. Other people do not like him due to his unfriendly personality. This drama used this techniqeu since the begining. I looooveeeee this drama soooo much. hoping this drama stays just as great throughout its run!!! But i wish Nana meet again her other co- star in drama Kill It ..Jang kiyong ?? Kimiko Jun 16 2020 2:45 am Saying this as a viewer disliking the simple comedy series. SungNanaFan Aug 09 2020 12:15 am The cinematography was captivating, for a series it's refreshing in the eyes. i really love the chemistry between park sunghoon and nana!! Is Jul 05 2020 9:17 am updatebox(1,W4GRB.average_rating[1]); Finally! I Love This Drama So Much. Ahn Kil-kang also brings along his appeal from his current appearances in "Once Again", which also show off his eccentric charisma. Family, works, tax, friendship, also woman leadership are being told in this drama. With Charlie Cox, Deborah Ann Woll, Elden Henson, Toby Leonard Moore. This show is soooooo good. Although I missed several part of conflict here *not really understand what's going on politic* however I can follow it in the end, it's best for you who's searching different 'kind' of rom-com, riseandshine Aug 21 2020 8:10 pm Directing and camerawork are a bit different from the usual style of K-dramas, and although I didn't like it at first, it grew on me. Quirky Take on Politics. She's always in an action or crime drama so I'm kinda excited to see her on this one. One of the best k drama ever. :). Nana made me love the batshit crazy Goo Se Ra. Arabella Jul 22 2020 11:08 am boxabum_luv May 31 2020 10:49 pm the plot was simple and interesting again refreshing. Jungle_fish Aug 21 2020 11:48 pm Pls dont trust the ratings. 4 of 6 people found this review helpful. All rights reserved. We all need a Koo Sera in our lives, especially during these hard times. ❤️❤️❤️, Itsi Aug 19 2020 10:47 pm Has good tips for utilizing South Korea's public bus system. Rinji Jul 23 2020 8:28 am Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$0.99 monthly or US$7.99 yearly (you can cancel anytime). W4GRB.pid[1]=234066; It is movie quality in my opinion. Great work offscreen n onscreen teams! Ryu Samuël Jun 10 2020 4:19 am I love this drama so much. Underrated!!! Much like Ahn Kil-kang, Jang Hye-jin is expected to show strong filial chemistry with her on-screen daughter.