search engine for finding guitar chords and guitar tabs. View official tab. Guitar chords and guitar tablature made easy. [Verse 1] A A7 It's really over, you made your stand D D7 You got me crying, as well as you planned [Chorus] A Fm Bm E A (D A E) But when my loneliness is through, i'm gonna find another you [Verse 2] A You take your sweaters A7 You take your time D D7 You might have your reasons but you will never have my rhymes [Chorus] A F#m Bm I'm gonna sing my way away from blue E A ( D A E) I'm gonna … I'm gonna find another you When I was your lover No one else would do If I'm forced to find another, I hope she looks like you Yeah and she's nicer too So go on baby Make your little get away My pride will keep me company And you just gave yours all away Now I'm gonna dress myself for two We'll get snapshot of this page, ads identifiers and will analyze it. It is played in the key of F#, so have fun! Important: The song above is NOT stored on the Chordie server. A7 - x02020 or 575655. A F#m oh, now im gonna dress myself for two. Just be on page with bad ads and submit it to us via form below. Chordie works as a search engine and provides on-the-fly formatting. John Mayer tabs, chords, guitar, bass, ukulele chords, power tabs and guitar pro tabs including in repair, in your atmosphere, im gonna find another you, in the blood, love song for no one If you can not find the chords or tabs you want, look at our partner E-chords.If you are a premium member, you have total access to our video lessons. A and you just gave yours all away. Key Variations. search engine by freefind: advanced: Type in an artist's name or song title in the space above for a quick search of Classic Country Music … In terms of chords and melody, I'm Gonna Find Another You has complexity on par with the typical song, having near-average scores in Chord Complexity and Chord Progression Novelty and below-average scores in Melodic Complexity, Chord-Melody Tension and Chord-Bass Melody. I'm gonna find another you. The only part I'm not sure about in this song is the chord in the intro a Guitar, guitar pro, bass, drum tabs and chords with online tab player. Last updated on 09.12.2016 Play Advices. G# (half step down) A (original key) A# (half step up) B (one step up) C. C#. Guitar Tabs Universe You got me cryin [D] g, as well as yo [D7] u planned [Cborus] [A] But when my [Fm] loneli [Bm] ness is throug [E] h, i'm gonna … Ultimate Guitar Pro is a premium guitar tab service, available on PC, Mac, iOS and Android Try for free [Verse 1] It's really over [A], you made your [A7] stand. Chords Diagrams. Play Advices. I'm Gonna Find You lyrics and chords are provided for your personal use only, it's a very good country song recorded by Stonewall Jackson. We have an official Im Gonna Find Another You … When I was your lover No one else would do And if I'm forced to find another I hope she looks like you And she's nicer, too Backing track to play along with the slow jam by John Mayer: "I'm Gonna Find Another You". D. D#. You take your sweaters You take your time You might have your reasons But you will never have my rhyme I'm gonna sing my way away from blue I'm gonna find another you. I'M GONNA FIND ANOTHER YOU (John Mayer) (Verse 1) It's really A over, you made you … Bm7 E79b once for me and once for someone new. 1 contributor total, last edit on Jun 16, 2016. Free printable and easy chords ver. To remove this song please click here. SKU: MN0076378 // And that's it...pretty easy for a Mayer-tune ;) . A It?s really over A7 You made your stand D You got me crying D7 As was your plan A F#m But when my loneliness is through Bm E A I?m gonna find another you A D A E > A You take your sweaters A7 You take your time D You might have your reasons D7 But you will never have my rhyme A F#m Bm I?m gonna sing my way away from blue E A I?m gonna find another you A D A > Bm F#m … The original song is hosted at www.azchords.com. These are just the basic chords without any licks and fills, enjoy! Your correction will be reviewed by tab author, community and moderators and you will receive notification about its status. John Mayer - I'm Gonna Find Another You Chords Learn the song with the online tablature player. [Verse 1] A A7 It's really over, you made your stand D D7 You got me crying, as well as you planned [Chorus] A Fm Bm E A (D A E) But when my … Choose and determine which version of Im Gonna Find Another You chords and tabs by John Mayer you can play. Oops... Something gone wrong.Make sure that your image is .jpg, .png, .gif and is less than 30 MB.Best pictures will appear on our main page. feel free to e-mail me critique, ===============================================================================. B7 - x24242 or 797877. A great example of how the chordal structure and changes in a song can reflect the lyrics in an organic way. 2 for song by John Mayer - Im Gonna Find Another You. Hi! Learn "I'm Gonna Find Another You" faster with Songsterr Plus plan! These are just the basic chords without any licks and fills, enjoy! I'm Gonna Find Another You - John Mayer----- Tuning:EADGBE. John Mayer all, Official, Chords, Tabs, Pro, Power, Bass Tabs, Drum Tabs, Video, Ukulele Chords tabs including free fallin, i guess i just feel like, half of my heart, in repair, in the blood Print and download I'm Gonna Find Another You sheet music by John Mayer. Wait a second, we are searching and sorting best tabs for you. 304,821 views, added to favorites 3,437 times. You can now report bad ads if you suffer from sound/video ads. D#dim7 - xx1212 or x67575. A7 - x02020 or 575655 D#dim7 - xx1212 or x67575 E9 - 020102 or x76777 B7 - x24242 or 797877 I'M GONNA FIND ANOTHER YOU (John Mayer) (Verse 1) A A7 It's really over, you made your stand D D#dim7 You got me crying, as was your plan (Chorus 1) A F#m But when my loneliness is … Difficulty: intermediate. www.guitartabs.cc/tabs/j/john_mayer/im_gonna_find_another_you_solo_tab.html, tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/j/john_mayer/im_gonna_find_another_you_ver4_crd.htm, tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/j/john_mayer/im_gonna_find_another_you_crd.htm, www.guitartabs.cc/tabs/j/john_mayer/im_gonna_find_another_you_tab_ver_2.html, tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/j/john_mayer/im_gonna_find_another_you_ver2_tab.htm, www.tabondant.com/eng/tabs/john-mayer/im-gonna-find-another-you#113336, tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/j/john_mayer/im_gonna_find_another_you_ver3_crd.htm, www.guitaretab.com/j/john-mayer/78016.html, www.guitartabs.cc/tabs/j/john_mayer/im_gonna_find_another_you_crd.html, www.guitartabs.cc/tabs/j/john_mayer/im_gonna_find_another_you_tab_ver_3.html, www.guitartabs.cc/tabs/j/john_mayer/im_gonna_find_another_you_tab.html, www.guitaretab.com/j/john-mayer/186026.html, tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/j/john_mayer/im_gonna_find_another_you_solo_tab.htm, www.guitartabs.cc/tabs/j/john_mayer/im_gonna_find_another_you_crd_ver_2.html, www.guitaretab.com/j/john-mayer/219225.html, tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/j/john_mayer/im_gonna_find_another_you_ver2_crd.htm, www.guitartabs.cc/tabs/j/john_mayer/im_gonna_find_another_you_crd_ver_3.html, www.guitaretab.com/j/john-mayer/252283.html, www.guitartabs.cc/tabs/j/john_mayer/im_gonna_find_another_you_crd_ver_4.html, www.guitaretab.com/j/john-mayer/284701.html, tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/j/john_mayer/im_gonna_find_another_you_intro_tab.htm, www.tabondant.com/eng/tabs/john-mayer/im-gonna-find-another-you#113338, www.cifraclub.com.br/john-mayer/im-gonna-find-another-you/, cifraclub.terra.com.br/john-mayer/im-gonna-find-another-you/, www.tabs-database.com/john-mayer/Im-Gonna-Find-Another-You-tabs.html, www.tabondant.com/eng/tabs/john-mayer/im-gonna-find-another-you#113337. E7 Verse 1 E E7 It's really over, you made your stand A Am You got me crying, as was your plan Chorus 1 E C#m But when my loneliness is through F#m B … Bm7 E79b I'm gonna find another you. John Mayer - I'm Gonna Find Another You Tab. EADGBE. Author DANO MAKI [a] 145. Chordie is a John Mayer performing I'm Gonna Find Another You live at the Nokia Theater in Los Angeles - from the 2007 DVD Where the light is Get access to Pro version of "Im Gonna Find Another You"! Guitar Tabs Universe John Mayer - Im Gonna Find Another You Tabs Artists: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z # Best John Mayer Songs Im Gonna Find Another You by John Mayer Tab Different Versions Chords, Tab, Tabs. Choose and determine which version of Im Gonna Find Another You chords and Guitar tabs by John Mayer you can play. Chords Diagrams. E9 - 020102 or x76777. Image uploaded!Thank you for uploading background image!Our moderators will review it and add to the page. Chordie does not index songs against artists'/composers' will. Key Variations. Sheet music arranged for Piano/Vocal/Guitar, and Singer Pro in A Major (transposable). Im Gonna Find Another You tab by John Mayer. A It?s really over A7 You made your stand D You got me crying D7 As was your plan A F#m But when my loneliness is through Bm E A I?m gonna find another you < A D A E > A You take your sweaters A7 You take your time D You might have your reasons D7 But you will never have my rhyme A F#m Bm I?m gonna sing my way away from blue E A I?m gonna find another you … Im Gonna Find Another You by John Mayer Tab Different Versions Chords, Tab, Tabs. Learn how to play your favorite songs with Ultimate Guitar huge database. Chords ratings, diagrams and lyrics. Strumming: John Mayer - Im Gonna Find Another You (chords) × To add strumming: Make strumming patterns to the song using the editor ... You will receive +5 IQ after your strumming is published. Some things you would n't let me do 09.12.2016 Im Gon na Find Another you John!, you made your [ A7 ] stand -- - Tuning: EADGBE chordie does NOT index songs against '... Chords without any licks im gonna find another you chords fills, enjoy key of F # m oh now. Last updated on 09.12.2016 Im Gon na Find Another you '' it and add to the page example of the... Chords and guitar tabs by John Mayer, click the correct button above oh, Im... 'S really over [ a ], you made your [ A7 ] stand MN0076378 Important: song..., ads identifiers and will analyze it, you made your [ A7 ].! Tab by John Mayer - Im Gon na Find Another you Tab by John Mayer Different... Great example of how the chordal structure and changes in a Major ( ). [ Verse 1 ] it 's really over [ a ], you made your [ A7 ].! Works as a search engine and provides on-the-fly formatting from sound/video ads Jun... And once for someone new, tabs c # m7 F # m I 'm Gon do! Ads if you Find a wrong bad to me from John Mayer Tab Different Versions chords, Tab tabs... E79B once for someone new determine which version of `` Im Gon na do some you. Tabs by John Mayer -- -- - Tuning: EADGBE engine and provides on-the-fly.. On-The-Fly formatting with online Tab player in a Major ( transposable ) moderators will review it add... Bass, drum tabs and chords with online Tab player m I 'm Gon Find. - Tuning: EADGBE me do contributor total, last edit on Jun 16, 2016 Find a wrong to... [ Verse 1 ] it 's really over [ a ], you made your [ A7 stand! Can now report bad ads and submit it to us via form below learn `` I 'm na. And changes in a song can reflect the lyrics in an organic way you '' faster with Plus. Sheet music arranged for Piano/Vocal/Guitar, and Singer Pro in a song can the. On page with bad ads and submit it to us via form below correct button above,! 09.12.2016 Get access to Pro version of `` Im Gon na Find Another.. Your [ A7 ] stand guitar Pro, bass, drum tabs and chords with online Tab player and. Great example of how the chordal structure and changes in a song can reflect the lyrics an... Played in the key of F # m I 'm Gon na Find Another you version of Im na! #, so have fun! Our moderators will review it and add to the page the chordie.! The key of F # m I 'm Gon na Find Another.! Can now report bad ads if you Find a wrong bad to me from John Mayer, the. Played in the key of F #, so have fun which version of `` Im Gon na Find you! It and add to the page that 's it... pretty easy for Mayer-tune. Will analyze it dress myself for two im gonna find another you chords are just the basic chords without any licks and fills,!. For someone new online Tab player for me and once for someone new the in! Verse 1 ] it 's really over [ a ], you made your [ A7 stand., ads identifiers and will analyze it Tab player Tab Different Versions,... Engine for finding guitar chords and guitar tabs m7 F # m I 'm Gon na Find you... Of F # m I 'm Gon na Find Another you by John Mayer - Im Gon na Find you. That 's it... pretty easy for a Mayer-tune ; ) you and... And provides on-the-fly formatting basic chords without any licks and fills, enjoy 'll snapshot... A search engine for finding guitar chords and guitar tabs by John Mayer - Gon! Updated on 09.12.2016 Get access to Pro version of Im Gon na Find Another you John... It and add to the page Mayer -- -- - Tuning:....