"If You Leave Me Now" is a song by the American rock group Chicago, from their album Chicago X. Become a Musicnotes Pro - Plus member today and receive PDFs included with every song plus take 15% off all digital sheet music purchases! It was written and sung by bass player Peter Cetera and released as a single on July 31, 1976. Also see Camelot, duration, release date, label, popularity, energy, danceability, and happiness. You'll F♯m7 take away the biggest C♯m7 part of me. "If You Leave Me Now" is a song by the American rock group Chicago, from their album Chicago X.It was written and sung by bass player Peter Cetera and released as a single on July 31, 1976. This item is also available for other instruments or in different versions: This title has no reviews yet. How could we end it all this way? Chorus 2 N.C. Dsus4 Em7 'Cause girl, if you leave me now D Dsus4 Gm If you give it up and just walk right out A A7 Bm F#/A# You will take the biggest part of me Asus4 Em7 And all the things that I believe G D Baby, if you leave me now G D Oh, baby, if you leave me now If you leave me now you'll take away the biggest part of me, ooh no, baby please don't go. Print and download lead sheets for If You Leave Me Now by Chicago Includes complete lyrics in C Major (transposable). (function() { A love like ours is love that's hard to find Ooh ooh F♯m7 ooh, B7 no, baby E please don't A go. Title: If You Leave Me Now Srumming: (D DUDUDU) Tuning: Half-step down (for original chords transpose this tab -1) Slow Tempo [Intro] C [Verse] C Am Em If you leave me now, you'll take away Download and Print If You Leave Me Now sheet music for piano solo by Chicago (easy). (learn more...). "If You Leave Me Now" is a song by the American rock group Chicago, from their album Chicago X. (Don't go, please don't go) When tomorrow comes and we'll both regret things we said today artist: "Charlie Puth", If you leave me now, you'll take away the biggest part of me When tomorrow comes and we'll both regret things we said today If You Leave Me Now, you'll take away the biggest part of me. Your high-resolution PDF file will be ready to download in div_id: "cf_async_" + Math.floor((Math.random() * 999999999)) The Arrangement Details Tab gives you detailed information about this particular arrangement of If You Leave Me Now - not necessarily the song. Includes 1 print + interactive copy with lifetime access in our free apps. Musicians will often use these skeletons to improvise Leadsheets often do not contain complete lyrics to the song. rarely more than one page in length. You'll F♯m7 take away the very C♯m7 heart of me. Dit nummer komt voor op het volgende album. Key and BPM for Can't Take My Eyes off You by Frankie Valli. }; SKU: MN0040971 7 available keys. Chords indications, lyrics may be included. Deezer: gratis muziekstreaming. Available at a discount in the digital sheet music collection: If you leave me now you'll take away the biggest part of me, ooh no, baby please don't go. If You Leave Me Now (feat. This track was released on 2018-05-11. It is also the title of a Chicago compilation album released by Columbia Records (Columbia 38590) in 1983.. You'll F♯m7take away the biggest C♯m7part of me, Ooh ooh F♯m7ooh, B7no, baby Eplease don't Ago E A, You'll F♯m7take away the very C♯m7heart of me, Ooh ooh F♯m7ooh, B7no, baby Eplease don't Ago, Ooh ooh F♯m7ooh, B7girl, I just Ewant you to sAtay E A, D9A love like ours is lDm7ove that's hard to fDind, D9We've come too far to Dm7leave it all bDehind, When tC♯m7omorrow comes and we F♯m7both regret, D9We've come too far to lDm7eave it all bDehind, C♯m7When tomorrow comes and we F♯m7both regret, F♯m7Ooh ooh ooh, B7girl, I just gotta Ehave you by my Aside, F♯m7Ooh ooh ooh, bye B7bye, I just Egotta have yourA love. Luister naar If You Leave Me Now van KEY - Love Collection Vol. Here's 3T(MJ's nephews) for your entertainment! It is also the title of a Chicago compilation album released by Columbia Records (Columbia 38590) in 1983. their own arrangements. Your high-resolution PDF file will be ready to download in It is also the title of a Chicago compilation album released by Columbia Records (Columbia 38590) in 1983.. Oh, oh, oh, oh, no, baby please don't go Oh, oh, oh, oh, no, baby please don't go Sheet music arranged for Piano/Vocal/Guitar in C Major (transposable). It should be played at a tempo of 82 BPM. High-Quality and Interactive, Transpose it in any key, change the tempo, easy play & practice. It was written and sung by bass player Peter Cetera and released as a single on July 31, 1976. You can use SEK Pitch Shifter to change key, stretch time, remove singer's vocal; use Key Finder, Chordata, and BeatRoot to find chords, and perform other analyses on any song yourself.